Chapter 10

I will never be the same

‘’ Just a moment. I’m coming. ‘’ Thunder heard someone was knocking on the door and went to open it.

‘’ Is Seulgi home? ‘’ IU asked while she was standing in front him holding arms with Dongwoon. Iu sounded scared.

‘’ Why should be? Isn’t she with you? ‘’ He didn’t want even to see IU especially not with Dongwoon. But something has happened to his sister and he wanted to know what.   

‘’ She was with us. ‘’ IU was crying and Dongwoon hugged her. ‘’ But..she had an argument with Hyunseung. Dongwoon saw her last and he said that she went to see Hyunseung. She supposed to be back till now. ‘’

‘’ What?! We must to find her. ‘’ Thunder said. It was too dark outside and he was worried. He took his jacket and they left. In the car was too quiet. Dongwoon was driving them to the place where Hyunseung was, but when they came they couldn’t find him. He already left. Now, they didn’t knew where to look for Seulgi. They were going from street to street, but they couldn’t find her. Then they came to the last street and they saw someone in the shadow. They run to the shadow because they’re thinking it was Seulgi. But she wasn’t there. It was Hyunseung and he was drunk. Thunder was so angry because all of this has happened because of him. He grabbed him for the collar and raised him up.

‘’ Where is Seulgi, you idot? ‘’

‘’ She…she left me. ‘’ His voice was trembling. The pain was too strong to face it out.

‘’ She didn’t show up, you moron. ‘’ Thunder wanted to punch him, but Dongwoon stopped him.

‘’ Calm down. You see that he isn’t good. ‘’ Dongwoon tried to calm him down.

‘’ He deserved everything what is happening to him. ‘’ Thunder shouted.

‘’ I know he is, but he s my friend after all. And he is suffering much more than you think, trust me. ‘’ Thunder looked at Hyunseung and saw one tear rolling his face. He pushed him and Hyunseung fell down. Dongwoon approached Hyunseung.

‘’ Brother, I’ve lost her. And I’ve lost piece of me. ‘’ He tried to get up, but he fell.

‘’ Please, brother make it stop. This pain, please make it stop. It hurts. ‘’ Now he couldn’t  stop the tears.

‘’ Why you give up from love? You love her like she loves you. Why are you doing this to yourself? ‘’

‘’ She would never be happy with me. She deserve someone better. Someone who’ll be better to her than me. And one day she’ll marry with him. And she’ll forget me. But I’ll never forget her. ‘’

‘’ But that someone could be you. Only if you let her in your life. ‘’ Dongwoon said and helped him to get up. ‘’ Hey, guys I’ll walk him home. I can’t let him alone in this condition.

‘’ We’ll be fine. ‘’ IU said while Thunder was still full of anger. ‘’ Let’s go we must to find her. ‘’ She pulled him for his hand. They didn’t spoke with each other any single word.  They walked for a long time and luck finally smiled at them. They saw Seulgi on bench. They run to her and she was confused.

‘’ Why are you guys here? ‘’ She asked them.

‘’ We’re worried for you. Why you’re here, it’s so cold outside. ‘’ IU saw that she was crying.

‘’ I just wanted to think about everything…and..ahh. DAMN! Why this tears don’t want to stay in my eyes. ‘’ She smiled and tried to wipe tears from her face, but she failed. The tears were filling her eyes over and over again and she couldn’t stop them.

‘’ Shhh. It’s okay. It’s okay to cry. You were strong for a long time. ‘’ Thunder hugged her. She didn’t wanted any kind of comfort. She just wanted someone who’ll not judge her and someone with who she’ll feel safe. And Thunder was the right person for that. ‘’ Let’s go home. You need a rest. ‘’ When they came to home Thunder went up stair with Seulgi and IU stayed in the living room. After some time Thunder came down.

‘’ She fell asleep. ‘’

‘’ I hope she’ll be fine. ‘’ IU said. ‘’ I know that she need a time. But she is strong. She’ll survive. ‘’

‘’ I hope you’re right. I can’t watch her like this. I can’t watch her suffer. ‘’ He looked at IU. ‘’ The love is a pain nothing else you know? ‘’

‘’ It’s not every love pain. ‘’

‘’ Tell me at least one.. ‘’

‘’Um…’’ She tried to remember while she was trying to avoid his look.

‘’ You think that I didn’t felt the pain in my chest when I saw you two together? ‘’ He was slowly approaching to her. ‘’ You think that I didn’t felt pain when I heard that you two going out together? You think that I didn’t felt pain when you choose him. ‘’ Now he was so close to her. ‘’ And every time I wanted to be on his place. ‘’

‘’ And I want to say something too. ‘’ IU barely spoke because he was so close to her that she could felt his warm breath on . ‘’ Every time when he was with me I wanted you. Every time he kissed me I wanted that it was you. And every time he hugged me I wanted you. And I don’t want that our story ended up like Seulgi’s and Hyunseung’s.

‘’ Huh, I knew it. I knew that you like me like I like you. ‘’ He smiled and kissed her.

‘’ I think I always loved you. But I was too stupid and too scared to confess you. ‘’ She smiled and hugged him. ‘’ And now when I finally confessed you, don’t leave me, okay? ‘’

‘’ Never. ‘’ He said and kissed her again.

---------------------------------------------

Here it comes. :DD I wrote the new chapter and I hope you'll like it. Please comment down below and tell me your opinion. Enjoy. (: