Chapter 9

I will never be the same

 ‘’ Why you’re here? Didn’t I tell that I don’t love you? You supposed to hate me. ‘’ Hyunseung looked at her while he was holding a glass of vodka in his hand. He was already drunk. She hated to see him like that. It was painful for her.

‘’ Even I don’t know why I am here. Yeah…I supposed to hate you. ‘’ She said quietly while she lowered her head down. She felt her tears rolling down her face.

‘’ You really think that I didn’t try? You really think that I want to suffer? It’s not that easy. ‘’ She tried to wipe her tears but her eyes filled with tears again. ‘’ Love is just like that. When you love someone, you love him. Even if you know that he’ll hurt you over and over again. ‘’ She sat on the floor and her head buried in her knees. He saw her crying and he felt so much pain. He didn’t want to see her cry. After all he loved her. But he knew that he would hurt her if he was with her.

‘’ Than stop being so naive and don’t trust everyone! You trusted in every my word I told you. And look at you now. ‘’ He turned to her. ‘’ You’re crying for me. I never loved you. I didn’t felt love for you. Not even once. ‘’ Every time when he said bad word to her he felt like he’s dying. ‘’ You trusted the wrong guy. I don’t deserve your love. What I want is you to leave and to forget about me. And about everything what happened. ‘’ He took a sip from his glass. He tried to act like cold, heartless guy, but deep inside he suffered even more than she. Why she stil don’t hate him he asked himself. Because he already hated himself. He hated himself because he hurt her so much. Because he love her, but can’t be with her. Because he is the coward. The biggest one.

‘’ It was always what you want. ‘’ She wiped tears from her face and stood up. ‘’ I was ready to grant every your wish don’t thinking about myself. I also have something that I want. ‘’ She approached to him. ‘’ I want you for myself. I want you to love me. You can’t grant me that wish can’t you? ‘’ She looked at him with watery eyes. He couldn’t say anything. He knew that she was right. He couldn’t be  with her. But she was wrong with one thing. She didn’t know that he already love her. ‘’ See? You can’t always get what you want. ‘’

‘’ I don’t care about love anymore. ‘’ He turned his head from her. He didn’t like her nearness because when she was around him he would felt that stupid feeling. The feeling who’s forcing him to kiss her. Yeah, he wanted to kiss her so badly.

‘’ Is she hurt you that much that you can’t love anyone else anymore? ‘’ She asked him.

‘’ Please, leave me alone. I don’t want to hurt you, okay? ‘’ He said with anger in his eyes, but she didn’t cared.

‘’ I’m not she, okay? Look at me! I’m not she. ‘’ Now he was pissed off. He stood up, grab her wrist and pushed her against wall.

‘’ Can’t you understand? I don’t want to hurt you, but you’re forcing me. ‘’ He shouted. He was so close to her that he could sense her perfume. That feeling appeared again. Feeling of weakness. He was crazy for her. ‘’ Please, I beg you. Just leave. ‘’ She saw tears in his eyes. Then she realized that maybe, but just maybe he feeling something for her. Maybe he just don’t want to be hurt again.

‘’ I don’t want to give up from you. ‘’ Her eyes fill with tears again. I don’t want to end up like this. And you can’t say that you didn’t felt nothing for me. ‘’ She looked deeply in his eyes and saw only pain. ‘’ You can’t say that you don’t feel nothing for me, even after this. ‘’ She moved closer her face to his and gently lowered on his. She kissed him slowly like it was the last kiss with him. Then she slowly moved away to see his reaction. He was looking her for few second. He fell for her again and only what he knew was that he’ll not forgive this himself never.

‘’ I want you to leave. ‘’ He said with quiet voice not believing that he just said that. ‘’ It’s better for both of us. ‘’

‘’ You really want that? ‘’ She said not wanting to put it even more difficult to him. He hesitate for the moment, but he already decided.

‘’ Yeah. I want. ‘’

‘’ It’s difficult, but I only want you to be happy. Even if that don’t include me. This is for forever, I guess. ‘’ She barely smiled. He moved away from her to let her pass. They decided to give up from their love and in that moment one piece of them died. He watched her walking away. When she left he felt loneliness that he never felt before. Now he could feel the taste of pain. It was horrible taste that he wouldn’t  wish to anyone. He took the glass that was on the bar and threw her against the wall. He barely could breath. His eyes were full of tears that he kept inside him for a long time.

‘’ I lost her. ‘’

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally the new chapter. ^^ Sorry because I'm late with new chapters. I was busy theese days. But finally I put it and I hope you'll like it. We're slowly approaching to the end of this story. So enjoy. And feel free to comment. (: <3