Chapter 7

I will never be the same

‘’ Seulgi? Can I come in? ‘’ Seulgi heard Thunder’s voice.

‘’ Yeah. ‘’ She said and saw Thunder how he slowly walked in her room. She wasn’t mad at him anymore. He wanted only the best for her and she knew it.

‘’ I want apologize to you. I haven’t acted properly. I was wrong about him. Can you forgive me? ‘’

‘’ I already forgive you. ‘’ She jumped on him and hugged him. ‘’ And it’s not only your mistake. I was wrong also. I said terrible words to you and I regret it. I didn’t mean anything of that. ‘’

‘’ I’m glad because you said that you wish that I’m not your brother. ‘’

‘’ You know that I didn’t mean that for real. You’re everything what I have right now and you’re always here for me. Because I have you for my brother I’m really lucky girl. ‘’ She said and he smiled.

‘’ And I’m lucky guy because I have you. ‘’ They hugged.

‘’ Seulgiii. ‘’ IU shouted from downstairs. ‘’ Hurry, I must to say you something. ‘’

‘’ I’m coming. ‘’ Seulgi said. ‘’ Do you want to come with me? She must have something good to say, you know her. ‘’ She smiled.

‘’ I’ll come. But first I must to do something. I’ll be quick .‘’

‘’ Okay, we’ll wait for you. ‘’ She kissed him on cheek and went from downstairs. She saw IU extremely happy. ‘’ What’s happened? Why you’re so happy? ‘’

‘’ Guess what. Dongwoon asked me to go on date with him. ‘’ She screamed and hugged IU. But than she saw Thunder and happiness from her face disappear.

‘’ You can continue talking. I’m going out anyway. ‘’ He said and slammed the door.

‘’ What’s wrong with him? ‘’ IU asked.

‘’ Oh he is just…never mind. ‘’

‘’ Oh okay than. So I’m wondering…do you want to go on double date? You and Hyunseung and Dongwoon and I? ‘’ She smiled.

‘’ Oh, that would be great. I’ll call Hyunseung. ‘’

 

 

Double date.

 

They decided to go to cinema to watch the movie together. Seulgi was preparing when she heard someone knocked on the door.

‘’ I’m coming. ‘’ She ran downstairs to open the door, but Thunder has already opened. She saw IU and Thunder were watching each other.

‘’ Hi Thunder. ‘’ IU waved him, but he just turned to Seulgi.

‘’ They came for you. ‘’ He said and went to his room.

‘’ What is his problem? ‘’ IU asked with curiosity.

‘’ I don’t know, you should ask him. I think he like you. And now you have date with Dongwoon. ‘’

‘’ Really? He like me? ‘’

‘’ You’re crazy if you didn’t notice that. ‘’

‘’ Oh…What should I do? ‘’

‘’ It’s up to you. You can speak with him or you want to go on date with Dongwoon? It’s only your decision. ‘’ IU thought on second and she decided.

She ran upstairs to speak with Thunder. She given up on her date just to be with him. Maybe she was wrong, maybe she was doing mistake, but right know she only wanted to be with him. She knocked on his door.

‘’ Can I speak with you? ‘’

‘’ I don’t have nothing to say to you. You can go on your date. ‘’

‘’ But I have a lot to say to you. Just let me in. ‘’ She heard sound of key in lock and the door slowly opened. Thunder went from the room. Now when she saw him, now when he was standing in front of her, she felt like her voice has gone. She couldn’t say anything she wanted before. She just froze.

‘’ Is it that hard to say it? ‘’

‘’ Say what? ‘’

‘’ Say that you like me?

‘’ I…I can’t. ‘’

‘’ I see. Then speaks with me when you realize which things are important to you. I hope it will not be too late. ‘’ He said and went to his room. She slowly went downstairs.

‘’ What’s happened? ‘’ Seulgi asked.

‘’ Nothing. Let’s go. ‘’ Seulgi didn’t wanted to ask her nothing else. She knew that IU needed time.

 

They finally came to the cinema. They went to find seats. IU didn’t speak the most of time.

‘’ Are you okay? ‘’ Dongwoon asked her.

‘’ Umm…yeah. ‘’ It seemed like he interrupted her in her minds. ‘’ I just…it’s little cold here. ‘’ She lied. She was thinking about Thunder all night. ‘’ Um..my jacket left in car. I should go for her. ‘’

‘’ I’ll walk you to the car. ‘’ Hyunseung said.

‘’ Thanks. ‘’ She said and they left.

‘’ So, is something bothering you? You were quiet all night. ’’

‘’ Oh…it’s nothing. It’s just not my day. ‘’ She made fake smile. They came to the car. ‘’ Oh, my jacket must be here somewhere. ‘’

‘’ I found it. ‘’ He said.

‘’ Oh, finally. Thank you. ‘’ She tried to take jacket from his hand, but he didn’t allowed her. ‘’ What are you doing, give it to me. ‘’ She tried again but he pulled her to himself.

‘’ You know you’re cute when you’re angry, right? ‘’ He smiled.

‘’ You know I’m friend of Seulgi? So let go of me! ‘’ She shouted.

‘’ Hey! Let her go! ‘’ IU saw Dongwoon was approaching.

‘’ We both know that this relationship will never succeed. ‘’

‘’ Don’t you dare to say that again, you understand. ‘’

‘’ She doesn’t even like you. I know that look. She like someone else. ‘’ Hyunseung smiled.

‘’ STOP! ‘’ Dongwoon punched him and Hyunseung fell. The blood began to flowing from his lips. ‘’  I knew this would happen. You haven’t changed a bit. ‘’ Dongwoon was so angry.

‘’ HEEY, what the hell happened here? ‘’ They saw Seulgi running to them. She approached to Hyunseung. ‘’ Are you okay? ‘’ She asked him while he was sweeping the blood from his face. Then she looked them still waiting for an answer.

 ------------------------------------------

I think this chapter is quite exciting, so I hope you'll like it. What you think about it? I'll be glad if you tell me your opinion. Enjoy. :) <3