Chapter 3

I will never be the same

‘’ Just continiue to follow my steps. ‘’ He whispered in her ear. She couldn’t do anything becauses she didn’t want to embarrass herself. She had to continue with they performance even if her whole body was shaking and her heart was beating like crazy. Hyunseung couldn’t belive that she resisted him. He always get the girl when he want it. But with her it was different. ‘’ Is she even a girl? ‘’ He thought. ‘’ But damn, she is cute. ‘’ He smirked. The song is ended and Seul-gi barely came down from stage. She felt weakness in her legs.

‘’ What was that?!! ‘’ IU was smiling and screaming in the same time.

‘’ I don’t know. He just…kissed me. ‘’ Seul-gi still couldn’t belive what was happened on that stage just few minutes ago.

‘’ Are you okay? ‘’ Thunder asked her.

‘’ I don’t know…’’

‘’ Of course she is. Her dream came true. Everyone would be happy to kiss Hyunseung. ‘’ IU was so excited that she didn’t notice tears in Seul-gi’s eyes.

‘’ Even you? ‘’ Thunder looked at IU with curiosity.

‘’ Except me silly. ‘’ She pushed him a little. ‘’ But everyone else. Just look at them. Everyone screaming his name. But he choose her. Aren’t you excited Seul-gi? ‘’ She turned to Seul-gi, but she wasn’t there.

 

Seul-gi decided to walk alone. She wanted to gather her thoughts. To be with Hyunseung was her dream. But now she wasn’t that sure that she wanted this. Yes, she still liked him and she wanted to kiss him, but not on this way. ‘’ Why he did this? He ruined my dream, my illusion and everything about him. ‘’ She sat on the bench and cowered her face with hands. Her eyes filled with tears. She quietly sobbed. Suddenly she heard someone calling her.

‘’ Hey, I was looking for you everywhere. ‘’ The male silhouette was slowly aproaching to her. She couldn’t recognized him because it was too dark, but now when he was so close to her, she could see his face clearly. It was Hyunseung. ‘’ Why is he here? Did he come to makes fun of me again? ‘’ She looked at him. She stood up and wanted to go just to not longer see him.

‘’ Why you went from the stage like that? ‘’ He followed her, but she didn’t answer. ‘’ Like nothing had happened. ‘’

‘’It hadn’t happened anything. ‘’ She said while she was still walking away.

‘’ But I remember differently. ‘’ He said and took her hand. He was behind her and she could felt his warm breathe on her neck.

‘’ Stop doing that. ‘’ She shouted and stepped away

‘’ What? I didn’t do anything. ‘’ He smiled.

‘’ You first kissed me. And now you came to me. What are you want? You can have a lot of girls. I’m not the only one. ‘’

‘’ Yeah. But you’re the only one who attracted my attention. ‘’ He slowly moved closer to her. Now, she isn’t move. She was waiting for his next move. ‘’ What’s the problem? You didn’t like my kiss? ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ Don’t be crazy, we both know that I liked it. ‘’ She thought. Now he was so close to her. ‘’ Can I try again? ‘’ He said and slowly moved his face closer to her. He kissed her again. But this time even better than last time. The kiss was long and she was enjoying even she knew that she doing the wrong thing. ‘’ Whether this time was better? ‘’ He asked her with smile.

‘’ Y…yeah. ‘’ She forgot about everything what was happened ealier.

‘’ Give me your phone number and I’ll call you. ‘’ He said and she wrote the phone number on his hand. ‘’ I must to go now, everyone probably searching for me. ‘’ He kissed her one more time and went.

----------------------------------------

Enjoy and comment please if you like the story. :) <3