Chapter 11

I will never be the same

The next day IU woke up near Thunder.

‘’ Oh CRAP! ‘’ IU shouted that she woke up Thunder also. He slowly got up while sun was burning his eyes.

‘’ What’s the matter? ‘’ He looked at her with confuse look.

‘’ Did we…? Oh, tell me that we didn’t…’’

‘’ Haha, oh we didn’t . ‘’ He smiled and kissed her.

‘’ It’s not funny. ‘’ She pushed him a little and smiled.

‘’ But I’m happy that we spend a night together. ‘’ He said and and kissed her softly.

‘’ Me too. ‘’

‘’ Um..Thunder… ‘’ Seulgi interrupted them walking in Thunder ‘s room. ‘’ Oh…sorry.’’ She said and quick close the door.

‘’ You can come in. ‘’ Thunder said with smile.

‘’ Oh..okay. ‘’ She walk in with smile on her face. She was happy because of Thunder and IU. They really loved each other and she knew it from the beginning.

‘’ I didn’t knew that you’re here. ‘’

‘’ Um..it’s not happened anything just you to know. ‘’ IU lowered her head shyly.

‘’ You don’t need to justified yourself. Especially not me. ‘’ Seulgi smiled. ‘’ Guys, I’ll make you a breakfast? ‘’ She said and left.

‘’ Don’t you think she is strange? ‘’ IU asked Thunder. ‘’ She is acting like nothing’s happened. ‘’

‘’ You’re right. Something is wrong. ‘’ Thunder nodded. They left the room and went to the kitchen where Seulgi was. They were looking suspiciously at her.

‘’ Why, are you guys starring at me? ‘’

‘’ It’s nothing…we just..’’

‘’ You think I’m going to explode? I’ll be fine. ‘’ Seulgi smiled.

‘’ Are you sure. You can search for help, you know? We’ll always be here for you. ‘’ IU  hugged her.

‘’ I know. You guys are great. And the only one who I can trust. ‘’ She said and continued. ‘’ And I must to tell you something. ‘’

‘’Oh..no. I knew that something is wrong. What is it? ‘’ Thunder asked with worry.

‘’ It’s nothing wrong silly. I just decided something and I want to share it with you two. ‘’

‘’ So what is it? ‘’

‘’ Um.. I decided to go to America. I want to study and to go to University. ‘’ She smiled, but they were in shock.

‘’ But it’s too far from Korea. ‘’ IU said with sad voice.

‘’ You can’t just leave us. ‘’ Thunder tried to convince her to not leave but he knew that when she is intent to something nobody can’t stop her.

‘’ Try to understand me Thunder. I need to leave this place for awhile. It’s full of bad memories. ‘’

‘’ I know. And I’m supporting you. But we’ll miss you so much. ‘’ Thunder hugged her.

‘’ I’ll miss you too. But I’ll be back one day. When it becomes easier. ‘’ She said and her eyes fill with tears. ‘’ Okay, look what you did. You make me cry. ‘’ She tried to smile but it was hard.

‘’ Sorry, little sis. ‘’ He said while he tried to wipe his tears also. When is your flight? ‘’

‘’ For one hour. I must to get ready. ‘’

‘’ I’ll help you. ‘’ Thunder said.

‘’ I’ll miss you friend. ‘’ IU said and hugged her. ‘’ And I want you to call me everyday and to talk how you spend your day, understand? ‘’

‘’ Understand. ‘’ Seulgi smiled. ‘’ And don’t be to harsh to my brother, okay ? ’’

‘’ I’ll tried but I can’t promise. ‘’ IU stuck her tongue out and they laugh. They hugged one more time and IU left.

 

 

The phone ring and Hyunseung picked up.

‘’ Who is it? ‘’

‘’ It’s me. IU. ‘’

‘’ IU? What are you want ? ‘’

 ‘’ I have something about Seulgi that I think you would like to know. ‘’

‘’ Why are you think that I would like to know anything about her? ‘’

‘’ Because I know that you love her even if you deny that. And I think that you need to know that she goes to America. ‘’ She didn’t herad Hyunseung anymore just his hard breathing. ‘’ Hyunseung? Are you there..? ‘’ After awhile Hyunseung spoke.

‘’ She is going to America? But..it’s too far from Korea. ’’

‘’ Yeah, I know, but she decided to study there. ‘’

‘’ Is it because of me? ‘’ She could hear sadness in his voice.

‘’ I..I don’t know, but I think you should say goodbye to her. The flight is for 30 min. Please show up there. Bye. ‘’ IU said and hang up.

 

 

‘’ Oh soon I’m going. ‘’ Seulgi patiently waited for her flight, while IU was watching around. ‘’ Is everything okay? Are you waiting for someone? ‘’ Seulgi asked.

‘’ Oh, no. Um..I just…I’m sad because you’re leaving. ‘’ IU lied. Why he didn’t show up? JERK. He lost the last opportunity to be with her. The last chance to be together with her. Is he that dumb? She thought. It was the time for say goodbye to Seulgi.

‘’ Be good. ‘’ Thunder said.

‘’ Call me. ‘’ IU added. They both hugged her and it was time to let her go. They watched her how she walking away and they were already missing her.

 

‘’ I wish I could hugg you too. ‘’ Hyunseung said while he was watching how she stepped into the plane. ‘’ Be happy. And forget about me soon. ‘’ He left one tear rolling his eyes. ‘’ You’re stronger than me, I know. ‘’ He smiled and left the airport.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, this part is so sad, but what can I do. :) I hope you'll like this chapter. And I'll put one more a little bit later. And It'll be tha last chapter because soon I'm going on some trip so I must hurry up with this story and started to write another one. Enjoy guys. <3