Chapter 12

I will never be the same

It’s been 3 months since Seulgi left in America. Since that day Thunder and IU were heard with her almost every day. She find herself apartment. It wasn’t huge, but to her it was enough. She was going to University for the writer, because she loved to write and read the  books. Thunder and IU were supporting her in everything and she appreciated that.

‘’ Heey, Seulgi, how are you? ‘’ IU asked.

‘’ Oh, I’m great. A little bit tired, but it’s okay. How is oppa?‘’

‘’ Oh he is great, now we live together. ‘’ IU said excited.

‘’ Oh, REALLY? That’s great. I’m happy because of you. ‘’ IU heard smile on the other side of line.

‘’ Yeah, it’s great. We really love each other and I’m feeling like I’m falling for him over and over again. Every single day.‘’

‘’ Aww, that’s so cute. I didn’t know that you’re that romantic IU. ‘’ Seulgi .

‘’ Oh. Stop it…you..ugh. ‘’ IU  laugh. ‘’ Better talk about yourself. When you’ll come to us? We miss you so much. ‘’

‘’ I would love to, but I think that I’m not ready yet. ‘’

‘’ I understand. You know …that day, when you wanted to leave I..I called Hyunseung…’’ After that it was completely silent. After sometime IU heard Seulgi’s shaking voice.

‘’ And.. ? Did you tell him that I want to leave Korea? ‘’

‘’ … yes. ‘’ IU said quietly.

‘’ Hah, and he didn’t show up. Now I know that I didn’t mean anything to him. ‘’ She said with said voice. ‘’ I can bet that he already forgot me. But at least now I live my dream. ‘’

‘’ I don’t know what happened that day with him. I was convinced that he’ll show up. But yeah. You have everything now. ‘’

‘’ Yeah…everything. ‘’ She smiled, but IU could felt the sadness behind her fake smile. ‘’ Everything, except him. And I wanted him the most. ‘’

‘’ They left Korea also. They have tours all around the world. I was lucky that Dongwoon broke up with me because I couldn’t have heart to do that to him. ‘’

‘’ Did you heard anything about them anymore? ‘’

‘’ Um..not really…just..’’ IU hesitated.

‘’ You can tell me, you know. I’ll be okay trust me. ‘’ Seulgi was convincing her.

‘’ Um..Thunder said me to not tell you, but you deserves to know. I heard that… Hyunseung…he is again with the girl from his past. ‘’

‘’ Oh…I didn’t expected that. ‘’

‘’ Are you okay…? ‘’ IU asked. She didn’t wanted to open old wounds to Seulgi, but she deserved to know. After all she was young woman who has grown up a long time ago.

‘’ I’m fine. I’m glad that he is happy. I always wanted that. ‘’

‘’ And you sacrificed your luck for his? Sorry but I can’t understand that.’’

‘’ What could I do when he loved the other woman? I couldn’t fight for his love against her. We all know who would win. ‘’

‘’ Maybe you’re right. But I think that he loved you after all. Maybe on some his way. But he loved you. I saw that in his eyes. But instead of to be with you he hurt your feelings.

‘’ I know. We miss our chance and now he is happy with her. He wanted to be with her and now he is. It seems like everybody’s dream came true. Well almost. ‘’ She smiled weakly. ‘’ Um, I must go now. Say hi to Thunder when he comes home. Bye.’’

‘’ Bye Seulgi. And don’t forget to be happy. ‘’

‘’ I won’t. ‘’ Seulgi said and she hang up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay it's finlly done. This is the last chapter. ^^ I thought that it would be nice to have a bonus chapter, but I'm not sure yet. What do you think about that? Anyway I hope that you'll like this chapter and enjoy. (: <3