Chapter 8

I will never be the same

‘’ Can someone tell me what’s going on?! ‘’ Seulgi shouted.

‘’ You really want to know? Than I’ll tell you. ‘’ Dongwoon said. ‘’ He…’’ He couldn’t finish his sentence when IU pulled him for his hand.

‘’ He has been punched from some guy without any reason. It was luck that Dongwoon came. Too much drunk fools on Earth. ‘’ She made fake smile and looked at Dongwoon. He didn’t know why she was lying. Even she didn’t know.

‘’ Are you okay? ‘’ Seulgi helped Hyunseung to stand up. She was too good for him.

He didn’t felt the pain when he has been punched. But now he felt pain in his heart. He couldn’t bear that she was good for him while he was bad for her.

‘’ I’m fine. ‘’ He pushed her a little. ‘’ And don’t be so nice to me. I didn’t deserve that. ‘’

‘’ We’ll leave you two to talk. ‘’ IU said and they left.

‘’ Why are you saying that? ‘’ She was confused and scared. She was scared of what she could hear from him. ‘’ You didn’t do anything wrong. Right? ‘’ She barely smiled. ‘’ Right? ‘’ She repeated question just this time quietly. He looked at her  saying anything. She knew that was the proof that she was right. Her eyes filled with tears. ‘’ Why ? ‘’

‘’ You want to know why? Because I’m idiot. I don’t deserve you. And you’re stupid because you always believed me. Why you were always good to me? ‘’ She couldn’t spoke anything. She just stayed there and listened him. Her tears falling down her face. ‘’ WHY? ‘’ He shouted. ‘’ Because of you I feel miserable. I never felt like this. I wanted to hurt you, but instead I hurt myself. What’s wrong with me? ‘’

‘’ Maybe in the end you fell in love. Did you think of that? ‘’ She gathered all her strength and shouted at him with eyes full of tears. ‘’ You didn’t thought that you could love just an ordinary girl, didn’t you? ‘’

‘’ I’m not in love. I can’t be. ‘’ He grabbed her arm. ‘’ I’m not in love , do you understand? I’ll never love you. ‘’

‘’ You know what? You’re coward. Nothing more. I’ll miss you more than you’ll miss me. Remember that. ’’ She turned and walk away. She didn’t want to be weak in front of him anymore so on their separation she didn’t want to cry.

‘’ I miss you already, but this is the best for both of us. ‘’ He said quietly.

 

 

She was walking down the streen in the dark alone. She didn’t know where to go. She couldn’t go home, because Thunder was there. How to tell him that Hyunseung hurt her again. She trusted him and he betrayed her. Right now, she couldn’t face with Thunder.After some time she decided to go to him. To person who said her to not trust Hyunseung, but she didn’t believed him. But now is time for truth.

‘’ I’m coming. I’m coming. ‘’ Seulgi continued knocking on the door. After few second the door opened and Dongwoon came out. He was without shirt. ‘’ Sorry, I didn’t get to wear. ‘’

‘’ Never mind. ‘’ She pushed him a little and walk in the house. She turned to him. ‘’ I wanted to know what’re you mean by ‘don’t trust Hyunseung’ ? ‘’

‘’ I knew that you’d come for that. Just wait to dress something. ‘’ He smiled. She waited for him few minutes when he finally showed up. ‘’ Um so you want to know full story of my friend, right? ‘’

‘’ Yeah, I want to try to understand him and to realize why is he such moron. ‘’

‘’ Yeah, you’re right. He is moron. ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ But he not always been like this. He was really good. But that was long time ago. He fell in love. Yeah, yeah. I know what you think. Hyunseung was in love. But he really was. He really loved that girl. ‘’ When Seulgi heard that she felt strong pain in her chest. At the thought that he loved some girl, but he doesn’t love her, it was too much painful.

‘’ Are you okay, can I continue? ‘’ Dongwoon worried.

‘’ Y…yeah, please continue. ‘’ She said while she was trying to take deep breath.

‘’ So, they were spending a lot time together. Everything seems just fine. But one day when he came back home, he found letter on his desk. I don’t know all facts, but he said that she wrote that she can’t be with him anymore. She wanted to achieve her dream to become actress. After that he started to drink. When he realize that he can’t do this anymore he decided to avenge her through every women. You were his victim just like the others. ‘’

‘’ You’re wrong. I’m not like others. And I wasn’t his victim, trust me. ‘’ Dongwoon was confused. ‘’ Do you know where he is right now? ‘’

‘’ Y…yeah. ‘’ He gave her address while he was still confused.

                                                                                                     

‘’ Why you’re here? Didn’t I tell that I don’t love you? You supposed to hate me. ‘’ Hyunseung looked at her while he was holding a glass of vodka in his hand. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll enjoy. :) <3