Chapter 6

I will never be the same

‘’ Heey, sweetie. I hope I didn’t woke you up. I want to see you. I miss you.

                                                                                      Hyunseung.

 

‘’ He texted me. He really did. ‘’  She smiled. ‘’ Than what was Dongwoon talking about? Oh, that was mistake, surely. He probably a mistaken. It seems like he don’t know his friend after all. ‘’ She thought and texted him back.

 

‘’ You’ve made my day, you know? I miss you too. Let’s see each other if you have time. <3

                                                                                          Seulgi.     

                                                                       

‘’ For you I have all time of the world. Get ready and I’ll come for you.

 

She got up and went to get ready. She found this:

. She ran downstairs to wait for Hyunseung and saw Thunder in the living room.

‘’ Hey, good morning. Are you going somewhere? ‘’ He smiled. He was happy because he saw that she didn’t suffer anymore.

‘’ Yeah, I’m going out with Hyunseung. He’ll come to pick me up. ‘’

‘’ What?!! You forgot about everything he did to you? How can you be so stupid? Do you have a little of pride? ‘’

‘’ What are you talking about? You don’t know nothing about him. He changed. ‘’ She said and wanted to leave the house but Thunder stopped her.

‘’ You’re not going anywhere. ‘’ He closed the door.

‘’ You can’t do that. ‘’ She shouted, but he didn’t cared. Only he wanted for her is to be happy, but she wouldn’t be happy with Hyunseung, he thought.

‘’ Yes, I can. And I forbid you to see him, do you understand? ‘’

‘’ You know what? I HATE YOU!!! ‘’ She shouted. She was so mad at him. ‘’ I wish you’re not my brother. ‘’ She said and ran upstairs. He felt terrible. He never had argument with her and now he felt so bad. Now he was the one who caused her tears and that was breaking his heart. Suddenly, someone knocked on door. He opened the door and saw Hyunseung in front of him. He wanted to punch him, so badly, but he didn’t because of Seulgi. He knew that she would hate him for the rest of her life if he do that. So he tried to calm himself.

‘’I am here because of Seulgi. I need to pick her up. ‘’ Hyunseung said with smile.

‘’ She’s not going anywhere. ‘’

‘’ But why? Is something wrong? ‘’

‘’ Yeah, it is. She’ll not go out with you. She is blind because she is in love. And she not see what I see. ‘’

‘’ And what you see? ‘’

‘’ I see that you just play with her. And you’ll hurt her again .

‘’ It’s not true. I care about your sister. I explained everything to her already. ‘’

‘’ Why should I trust you? ‘’                                                                    

‘’ Because I’m telling the truth. I’ll prove it to you. Can I at least see her? ‘’

‘’ Alright, you can see her. But only that. She is in her room. ‘’ Thunder said and Hyunseung went upstairs. When he finally found her room he stopped for the moment and he heard groans. She was crying. He felt strong pain in his cheast. Every her groan was rip his heart a little. He didn’t wanted to admit, but he cared about her. He knocked on the door.

‘’ I don’t want to see you. Leave me alone. ‘’ She shouted while she was crying.

‘’ It’s me. Hyunseung. ‘’

‘’ H…Hyunseung? ‘’ She slowly stood up and opened door. ‘’ It’s really you. ‘’ She hugged him tightly and started crying again. He hugged her also.

‘’ Shhh, don’t cry. It’s okay. I’m here now. ‘’ He didn’t wanted to let her from his hug. He didn’t knew what’s happening to him.

‘’ He..he didn’t let me…’’

‘’ I know. I know. But now I’m here. Please stop crying. It hurts. ‘’ She looked at him and he wipped tears from her face. ‘’ I need to tell you that you look beautiful. ‘’ He really meant it. He saw a little smile on her face. ‘’ And now you’re more beautiful. ‘’ He smiled and kissed her.

‘’ Sorry, because of what happened today. I really wanted to go out with you. ‘’

‘’ It’s okay. We’ll go out next time. And we’ll have a great time together I promise you. ‘’ He smiled and hugged her.  

-------------------------------------------------

What are you thinking about this chapter? Is it good? I hope it is. And I hope you'll enjoy. Love ya <3