Chapter 1

I will never be the same

IU, I have a ticket. We’re going to the CONCERT!!! ‘’ Seul-gi screamed because she was too excited. She couldn’t belive that IU and she were going on the concert of the BEAST.

‘’ Aaaah ‘’!!! Where did you get it? All ticket have already been sold. ‘’ Seul-gi heard IU screamed on the another side of line. Seul-gi knew how much IU loved Dongwoon from BEAST. And Seul-gi will finally meet Hyunseung. She was so excited.

‘’Um…my brother knows some guy, who knows some guy, who know some guy, who had a ticket and here we go. WE GOT THEM. ‘’ Seul-gi couldn’t calm down herself. She acted like someone who had mental brake. ‘’ So you must come to me tomorrow at 19:45 because we must to get ready. ’’

‘’ But, I don’t have nothing to wear. ‘’ IU said with sadly voice.

‘’ Don’t worry about that. We’ll find something in my closet. ‘’

‘’ Thanx, you’re the best. ‘’

‘’ I know, right? ‘’ They laughed. Suddenly Seul-gi heard someone came inside of house. ‘’ Um… I must end the call. I think my brother came. See you tomorrow. Don’t be late. ‘’

‘’ Yeah, see you. And greet your brother for me and tell him he’ll be my husband someday. ‘’ IU giggled.

‘’ What about Dongwoon? You can’t have both. ‘’ Seul-gi laughed.

‘’ I’m not decided yet between them. ‘’

‘’ Then decide fast because tomorrow is a concert and you’ll see Dongwoon. ‘’

‘’ I know right? Can’t wait. ‘’ IU screamed one more time before she end the call.

‘’ Oppa, is that you? ‘’ Seul-gi run downstairs just to see him. She didn’t saw him for two weeks because he was on some trip. ‘’ I missed you oppa. ‘’ Seul-gi hugged him.

‘’ I missed you too, sis. ’’ He kissed her forehead.

‘’ Um..can I ask you a favor? ‘’ She made a cute face everytime when she needed something. And everytime he fall for it.

‘’ How can I reject you? ‘’ He smiled.

‘’ You know the tickets you brought me? ‘’

‘’ Yeah. Ticket for the BEAST concert. Your favorite group. ’’ He said. ‘’ Is something wrong with them? ‘’

No, not at all. But we don’t have anybody who’ll drop us. Can you give us a ride? ‘’

‘’ Sure. ‘’ He winked. Seul-gi was so excited that she hugged him tightly.

‘’ And one more thing. IU greeted you. ‘’ Seul-gi said and saw small smile on his face.

‘’ Really? ‘’ He lowered his head while he ran a hand through his hair. He was shy but that was cute about him.

‘’ Really. ‘’ Seul-gi smiled and went. ‘’ Does he like her? ‘’ She said quietly.

------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short, but the next one will be longer. I hope you'll enjoy. :) <3