Where Are You?

Love In A Stranded Island

 

Chunji came early to the college today.. It’s been a few days he didn’t meet with Hyunni.. He misses her so much.. That’s why he texted her last night to came early today..

“I hope she saw my message last night..”, Chunji sat on his chair then looked at the window.. Waited for Hyunni patiently..

But the time goes by.. The school was just about to start.. The students start to filled the class and get ready for the class.. Hyunni still didn’t arrived.. Chunji’s getting worried.. He waited for Hyunni for almost 2 hours.. He texted Hyunni last night but she didn’t reply it.. Until now..

“I should looked for Jinni and asked her where’s Hyunni..”, Chunji quickly left the class and go to the junior’s building..

He saw Jinni and quickly approached her.. Jinni got shocked because of Chunji..

“Oh Chunji oppa! You scared me!”, Jinni put her hand on her chest to calm herself..

“Mianhae Jinni..”, Chunji bowed at her.. He felt guilty for being selfish..

“It’s okay oppa.. Why did you come here?”, Jinni smiled then asked him..

“Hurmm.. Where’s Hyunni?”, Chunji replied..

“Eonni? She’s not with you oppa?”, Jinni gets confused..

“No, I waited for her awhile.. She’s not arrived yet.. I thought maybe you came with her?”, Chunji explained.. Jinni gets more confused..

“No, she went earlier today.. She said she got things to do.. I thought you guys want to meet..”, Jinni replied.. Still confused..

“What??”, Chunji scratched his head.. Started to get confused too..

“It’s okay.. Maybe she’s already at the class.. I’ll go now.. Thanks Jinni!”, Chunji bowed at Jinni then waved.. Same goes to Jinni..

“What’s going on now?”, he started to mumbled then went to his class..

 

At The Class

Hyunni’s ditching school today.. Chunji keep staring at her seat..

“Where the hell are you?”, Chunji said then slightly punched his table, which caused the other students gets shocked..

He just pretended like nothing happened.. He packed up his things then left the class..

“I’m ditching school too.. There’s no use to be here when you’re not with me..”, Chunji whispered to himself..

 

At Home

Chunji goes to his room then lied down on his bed.. Keep thinking of Hyunni’s whereabouts.. She’s been acting strangely since the double date..

After a while, he reached his phone then dialed for Hyunni’s number..

“Sorry, the number you have dialed is not reachable.. Please try later..”, the operator said..

“Arghhhhhh!”, Chunji threw his phone to the bed then punched the door..

“Hyunni, where are you?? You make me worried!”, he yelled then leaned on the door and closed his eyes..