Flashback

Love In A Stranded Island

 

“Finally home! So tired!”,Chunji rest on the couch.. While Ricky remain silent..Chunji feel uneasy with Ricky’s attitude.. He stared at Ricky..

“Yahhh.. What’s wrong with you?”,Chunji breaks the silence..

“Nothing’s wrong with me.. It’s just you hyung..”, Ricky stared at Chunji with a serious look..

“Me?? Why?? What have I done??”,Chunji tried to hide his feelings.. He knows that Ricky actually mean is Hyunni..

“Hyung.. Why you guys being like this? Did you broke up with her?”, Ricky asked.. Chunji shook his head..

“No..  We’re still together.. It’s just maybe we need some time to think about ourself..”, Chunji replied with a fake smile..

“Some time??! It’s been 3 months hyung! Did you even realized bout it??”, Ricky started to get impatient.. He really cared of their relationship..Hyunni and Chunji was like his own family.. Seeing them like this breaks his heart..

Chunji lowered his head.. Thinking of something.. About Hyunni.. Ricky’s right.. It’s been a while..

“I’m going to sleep first.. Sleep early, school started tomorrow.. Good night Ricky..”, Chunji give Ricky another fake smile then went to his room..

“Hyung.. How long can you take this? I know, it breaks your heart..”, Ricky looked at Chunji’s room then went to his room too..

 

Chunji’s P.O.V

I lie down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while.. The memories come again..

 

“Baby! Let’s date today?”, I texted her that afternoon..

“Date?Hurmm.. Okay! What time?”,Hyunni replied..

“Hurmm.. 2PM? I’ll take you.. Just get prepared okay? Love you and miss you so much!”

I held on my phone.. Waiting for her replied..

Then a text message came..

“Okay oppa..”

I sighed.. “Maybe she’s not in the mood..”

 

I took her at her house at the right time.. We go to lunch then survey around the shopping mall.. She still with the same mood..

After a few hours, we decided to rest at the park..

“Baby..”, I put my arm around her waist then pulled her closer.. She just let me do what I want..

“Why oppa?”,Hyunni replied at me then smiled..

“I miss you so much..”, I kissed her cheek then rested her head on my shoulder..

She just keep silent.. Actually, it breaks my heart when she acted like that.. I wonder what’s wrong with her..

“What’s wrong baby? You didn’t miss me?”, I pouted then loosen my embrace..

She still keep silent.. I kneeled in front of her, to see her face clearly..

“Is there something wrong?”, I asked for the second time..

“Oppa.. Stop it.. I feel uncomfortable.. Do I need to reply your sweet words?”, her voice seems so angry.. I’m shocked..

“Hyunni.. I didn’t heard you say you miss or love me these days.. Why are you being so stubborn? Did you believe the rumors instead of believing me?”, I explained.. She just keep silent..

The rumors of me being a player that only broke many hearts of girls spread to her.. It’s just some bad-mouthed people that trolling about it.. Well, it’s just a rumors.. It’s not even true..

“I guess you just can’t believe me..”, I lowered my head then she started to move and left me alone at the park..

 

Since then, we didn’t talk or contact to each other anymore.. And I became a quiet and ego guy.. This relationship will go with the flow.. If she said break up, then I’ll accept it..

I thought of Ricky’s questions..

“I’m sorry Ricky..“, I whispered to myself..

After thinking too much, I fell asleep..