College Life

Love In A Stranded Island

 

“Chunji hyung! Ricky! Annyeong!”,Changjo greeted them while they’re on the corridor..

“Oh Changjo!Annyeong!”, both of them bowed at him..

“Long time no see! How are you guys?”,Changjo started the conversation with a smile.. He’s just too excited to meet Chunji and Ricky after a few months of holiday..

“We’re fine! As usual..”, Ricky replied..

“Ermmm.. Maybe I should go to class first.. See you guys later!”,Chunji waved at them but they followed him..

“I want to meet Minsoohyung and L.Joehyung too!”,Ricky said while Changjo nodded.. Then Chunji just let them followed him..

While they are on their way to the class, they heard a loud steps at their back.. Sounds like some people running.. Then suddenly, someone approached Chunji which caused his books fell off his hands..

“Chunji! I miss you so muchie!”,L.Joe hugged Chunji tight while the rest of them laughing.. L.Joe really miss Chunji, he always said it to Minsoo and Niel..

“Yahhh! Look what you’ve done to my books!”,Chunji pointed his finger to his books then stared angrily at L.Joe.. L.Joe picked up the books faster then handed it to Chunji.. Scared of Chunji’s looks..

Then, all of them burst out into laughter again, including Chunji..L.Joe stared back at Chunji then pouted..

“Miss you too L.Joe.. Just kidding!”,Chunji poked L.Joe’s back then they laughed..

“How are you friend?”,Minsoo gets closer to Chunji then they both shake hands while the others keep chatting..

“Fine as always! How about you hyung?”,Chunji replied at Minsoo..

“Same..”, they both smiled..

“Hey guys! The class just about to start.. Let’s go now..”, Niel said while taking his steps to his class.. Then the others went too..

 

At The Class

‘Where is he? Class will start in a few minutes..’, Hyunni whispered to herself while staring on Chunji’s seat beside her..

Then a few seconds later, he came and sat beside Hyunni..Hyunni can feel her heart pounding heavily.. Same as Chunji.. They both bowed and smiled at each other then looked away..

The class started.. All students pay attention to the teacher, so do both of them.. Pretending as usual.. Even though they both feel awkward in that situation..

Class finished.. While everybody prepared to go home, Hyunni took a short look at Chunji.. Just to see the face that she misses like crazy..

After a few seconds, she didn’t realized that Chunji saw her looking at him..Chunji waved his hand but Hyunni still didn’t move..

“Hyunni? Are you okay?”,Chunji asked confusedly.. Hyunni gets shocked.. She quickly turn back, she can feel her cheeks become red..Chunji chuckled..

“What you laugh?”,Hyunni heard him chuckled then stared at him.. Pretending to be angry..

“Nothing! Is it wrong?”,Chunji replied and winked.. Hyunni feels breathless.. She quickly stand up and leave the class..

“Still the same Hyunni.. My only girl..”, Chunji whispered with a smile then went..

 

Hyunni’s P.O.V

Arghhh! Why he did that? He knows that I really can’t stand his winked.. Did he do it on purpose to test me? Hurmmm..Naughty oppa..But, somehow, I feel a firework in my heart.. I can’t stop smiling..

I walked to the window of the corridor.. I saw a figure that I know.. It’s Chunjioppa.. He’s going home.. But, I feel sad.. I really hope that we can be like what we used to be..

“Noona, don’t believe the rumors..Chunji hyung wasn’t like that.. He truly love you.. Believe me..”

Ricky explained it to me yesterday night after I told him what had happened between us.. I felt guilty for not believing him.. And he changed because of me..

‘Maybe I should talk to him tomorrow..’

I whispered to myself then went home..