Stranded Island

Love In A Stranded Island

 

Today is their 2nd anniversary.. And maybe the last day of Hyunni in this world.. Her condition getting worse and it can’t be anticipate anymore how long she can take this..

Chunji planned something for their 2nd anniversary to make it more special.. As he promised her awhile ago..

“Baby.. I’m here..”, Chunji tried to smile even though it hurts him inside to see her in that worse condition.. His eyes become teary.. He hold her hands tightly.. With Ricky and Jinni on his back to give him support..

“Op…pa…”, Hyunni hold his hands weakly and smiled..

“Baby.. Do you still remember this day, 12th July 2010?”, Chunji brushed up her hair softly while talking to her..

“Yeah oppa.. How can I forgot about that? It’s our 2nd anniversary..”, she replied him with a bright soft smiled.. Ricky and Jinni start sobbing at Chunji’s back then quickly went out of the room..

“Yes baby.. You’re right.. And I planned something for us.. I packed up your things and got permission from your family and doctor.. We can go now..”, Chunji said while Hyunni shocked  then nodded happily..

They prepared to go for a one-day sea adventures.. Chunji rented a boat specially for them just to fulfill Hyunni’s last wishes, which is spending her time with him in the middle of the sea, to see the sunset and the night sky together.. Chunji decorated the boat with the flowers and decoration things according to her favorite color, pearl light purple..

He hope to give her the best day ever in her life.. Since this is the only chance for him to prove it his love to Hyunni..

“Just enjoy your time noona.. Don’t think of any bad or sad things.. Okay?”, Jinni hugger Hyunni and talked to her with a shaky voice.. She feels like didn’t want to let her go.. Hyunni just nodded and smiled..

“Hyung.. Give your best shot k? Don’t waste it..”, Ricky hugged Chunji.. Chunji nodded weakly.. Ricky give him an encouragement smile, even though he’s sad..

They waved at them when they getting far from them.. Once they getting far from their eyes, everyone started to cry..

 

 

Chunji hugged Hyunni all the time, and she looks comfortable with him.. He looked at her most of the time.. Like there’s no tomorrow, he want to spend his whole day just looking at the angelic face..

“Oppa..”, Hyunni touched Chunji’s cheeks..

“Yes baby? Do you need anything?”, I sat properly and brushes her hair..

“I want to drink..”, Hyunni replied..

He quickly put her on the comfortable position before he gets a drink for her.. But suddenly, the boat shaking and he quickly hold Hyunni tight, to make her safe..

The engine didn’t work and it smokes.. It looks like they got stranded on an unknown island..

“Baby, are you okay?”, he quickly looked at her.. She just smiled to show that she’s okay..

“What’s wrong with this boat? I checked it already, it seems like there’s nothing wrong! I better call Ricky now..”, Chunji reached his phone but Hyunni stopped him.. He got shocked then she asked him to sit..

“Maybe God want us to spend our day like this.. Let’s just call them tomorrow.. It’s getting dark now.. And I’m okay with it..”, Hyunni give him a hoping smiled.. She really want to spend this whole day with just him.. Then, after a while, Chunji nodded..