Guardian Angel

Love In A Stranded Island

 

They put on a fire and sit on the sand.. Hyunni rested her head on Chunji’s chest while he put his arm on her waist.. They enjoyed looking at the star.. It seems like the weather understand them, the sky was full of star.. So peaceful, with no noise, just a sea breeze..

“Oppa.. Sing something for me..”, Hyunni wants to hear Chunji’s angelic voice.. He have a nice voice, that’s why he wanted to get audition for TOP Media..

“Okay baby.. What song?”, Chunji replied..

“Hurmmm.. Taeyeon unnie.. I Love You..”, Hyunni requested, Chunji nodded..

Then he started to sing..

 

Did it pass by...Our love

Is it just a heart-breaking memory..

It's turning around...Your heart...Can't I catch it with my tears...

 

My love I love you, I love you..Are you listening...

My love...Don't forget...Don't erase...Our love..

 

Can you see my tears. I long for you all day

My heart beat when we kissed but now it's all a memory

 

My love I love you, I love you...Are you listening

My love Don't forget Don't erase... our love..

 

Everyday I long for you. That's how my day goes by. Where are you...

I'm sorry I'm sorry that I can't forget you...

My love come back to me.. Don't leave my side, please...

 

After a while, Hyunni lift up her head to looked at Chunji clearly.. Chunji looked at her eyes, waiting for her to say something..

“Oppa.. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done this my whole life.. I know hurt you a lot.. I make you suffered from my stupid act and you changed because of me.. I’m really sorry.. I’ve done it for some reason.. And now you know it right? Do you forgive me, oppa?”, Hyunni explained carefully.. She can see that Chunji’s eyes become teary..

“Don’t say it baby.. I’ve done a lot to you too.. My hurt is nothing compared to you.. Plus, I don’t take it to heart.. I should be ashamed of myself, for being ego instead of thinking about your feelings.. I’m really sorry baby.. Please give me chance to prove my love for you.. Don’t leave me k?”, Chunji kneeled down in front of Hyunni and hold her hands tightly.. He put his head on her lap, he can’t hold his tears anymore.. He sobbed hardly..

Hyunni brushes his bangs softly then Chunji lifted up his head.. She looked into his eyes, to search for the truth on his eyes.. Then she slowly smiled..

“How about your girlfriend oppa?”, Hyunni test Chunji even though she knows that he truly love her..

“I don’t have any girlfriend.. Eunmi noona was just my counselor and I asked her to be my fake girlfriend to show to you that I can live without you, but it seems like I was totally wrong.. You are my first love and my last.. I can’t share the same feelings I have for you to anyone else.. You’re special in my heart, baby.. Trust me..”, Chunji continue sobbing hardly.. Then Hyunni put her hand on his lips.. To signal him to stop saying anything..

She smiled brightly, then asked for Chunji to sit back beside her.. She wanted to rest her head on his chest.. Chunji quickly stand up then back to their position.. He’s still sobbing and Hyunni hold his hands tight to give him strength..

“Oppa.. Do you know why I’m still here? Even though I should have left you earlier..”, Chunji was about to stop her but she continue her words without even looking at him..

“Because I need your explanation and forgiveness.. Also I need you to fulfill my last request.. And it seems like I got everything now..”, she continue..

Chunji can feel something strange in her words.. He quickly hold her arms, and looked at her eyes.. He want to stop Hyunni from talking, but again, he failed..

“Please take care of yourself oppa.. Live your life to the fullest.. Find someone much better than me..”, Hyunni smiled to Chunji while he shook his head and sobbing..

“Please let me go oppa.. Don’t be sad.. So, I will be peaceful there..”, she’s getting weak but still smiling.. Her angelic smile makes Chunji getting more crazy.. It’s hard for him to let her go..

Hyunni studied Chunji’s face for the last time.. She kissed his hair, his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, then finally his lips.. They kissed passionately for a long time..

After a while, Hyunni let go of Chunji then hugged him tight.. Chunji held on his tears and hugged her tight too..

For the last time, she whispered..

“Don’t worry oppa.. I’ll always be your guardian Angel..”, Chunji shocked then he feels like Hyunni loosen her embrace.. She gets weaker then no strength..

Chunji realized that she isn’t there anymore.. He hugged her tight and shouted for her name many times.. He can’t help himself sobbing hardly..

He keep being like that until the sun about to rise up..

He looked at Hyunni’s face.. She smiled.. It looks like she left peacefully..