I Miss You

Love In A Stranded Island

 

Chunji and Ricky smiled brightly.. They become a new person.. Feels like gets reborn.. Everybody noticed their changes especially L.Joe, Minsoo, Niel and Changjo..

“Chunji! Ricky! What’s with the smile?? Did we miss something here??”,L.Joe asked impatiently..

Chunji and Ricky looked at each other then laughed..They confesses to each other this morning bout their relationships.. Ricky and Jinni officially become couple.. While Chunji and Hyunni getting along again..

They just shook their heads as the answer to L.Joe’s question.. Then 4 of them looked at each other with a confused look..

“I guess I’ll be going to the class now..Annyeong guys!”,Chunji waved at them..

“Me too..Annyeonghyungs!”, Ricky went to the different direction..

“It’s still early.. They usually go to the class when it’s about to start..”, Niel said confusedly..

“I smell something fishy here..Hehe..”, Minsoo replied then the rest of them stared at him.. They’re getting more confused..

 

At The Class

‘Oh she’s not here.. I guess I’m too early today’, Chunji scratched the back of his head then take a seat..

He waited Hyunnifor 15 minutes.. He fell asleep because of the wind from the window that blows his hair fairly..

After a while, he feels like someone rub his back.. He wake up quickly to look at the person.. He smiled brightly when he knows it’s Hyunni..

“Annyeong oppa..”, Hyunni greeted him with a smile..

“Annyeong baby..”, Chunji put his hand on Hyunni’s cheek.. He can feel that her cheeks getting warm.. They both chuckled..

They both looked at each other eyes for awhile.. Like letting out a big burden of missing.. Their eyes became teary..

“I’m so sorry oppa..”, Hyunni can’t hold her tears anymore.. She felt so guilty for making Chunji suffered..

“Shhh.. Don’t say that.. Just forget about it k? Now it all settled..”, Chunji put his finger on her lips, signaling her to stop the words then wiped away her tears..

“I shouldn’t believe the rumors.. I should believe just you oppa.. I mean, you’re my boyfriend for almost 2 years.. I must have know you enough, but sadly, I’m just too naïve….”,Hyunni keep crying and talking..

Suddenly, Chunji sealed with a kiss..She got shocked.. But, she just let Chunji kissed her..

“Stop it baby.. Don’t mention any sad memories anymore, okay?”,Chunji said after kissing her..

Hyunni just nodded and smiled..Chunji chuckled then hugged her tight until they can feel both of their hearts pounding heavily..

After a while, Chunji let go Hyunni and looked at her eyes..

“I miss you so much baby..”, Chunji said while put on his hands on her cheeks..

“I miss you too oppa..”,Hyunni replied.. Then Chunji leaned on her for a short passionate kiss..