Awkward Situation

Love In A Stranded Island

 

“Hyung! Let’s go to downtown Seoul? It’s cheap there..”, Ricky suggested Chunji a place to have a dinner..

“As you wish!”, Chunji replied with a smile.. That’s Ricky that he know.. Didn’t like to burden anybody.. But Chunji never felt burden by Ricky.. That’s the strong bond between them..

They waited for a bus then after a while, the bus arrived.. Once they get on the bus, Chunji and Ricky recognized a figure of two girls at the back..

“It’s Young Hyun and Rae Jin..”, he tell Ricky then Ricky nodded..

“Let’s go sit with them hyung..”, Ricky went first then Chunji followed him.. He’s too excited to meet Jinni cause he’s secretly in love with her.. Actually, Jinni also in love with Ricky.. They just haven’t confess at each other..

“Noona, Jinni, annyeong!”, Ricky greeted them happily..

“Annyeong..”, Chunji bowed at them..

Jinni and Hyunni shocked then greeted them too..

“Where are you going guys?”, Ricky started the conversation after he and Chunji took a seat in front of them..

“Oh.. We’re going to have dinner then buy some things.. How about you guys?”, Jinni replied Ricky..

“Same with us!”, Ricky and Jinni keep looking at each other and smiled.. A few seconds later they realized that Chunji and Hyunni just keep silent.. Didn’t even looked at each other..

Ricky looked at Jinni and give her signal..

“How about we go together? I believe that it’s gonna be fun! Right, Jinni??”, Jinni nodded and smiled..

Chunji and Hyunni looked at each other then they nodded.. Ricky and Jinni happy about their responses but suddenly, Chunji and Hyunni keep silent again and looked at the windows separately..

Both Ricky and Jinni sighed at their attitude..

 

Chunji’s and Hyunni’s P.O.V

‘Actually, I really want to talk to you.. I miss you so much..’

They whispered to themselves while held in their tears..