Last Request

Love In A Stranded Island

The doctor called Ricky and Jinni once he's out from the emergency room..

They can feel that something is going on.. A bad news for sure.. They can tell it just by looking at the doctor's face..

They both looked at each other and sighed..

"Please have a seat..", Dr. Kim said once they entered his office..

They sat in front of Dr. Kim then take a deep breath..

"What is it Dr?", Jinni asked..

"I'm afraid that you both have to tell her family to gather up soon.. She don't have much time..", Dr. Kim lowered his head and their eyes becomes teary..

"Why so sudden Dr? How long have she been in this situation?", Ricky's time to ask..

"Since she's still in elementary school.. But we thought that it is already cured.. Unfortunately, it's coming back.. The tumor have spread through all her organs.. And it can't be help..", Dr Kim explained more.. Ricky and Jinni feel lifeless..

they stand up weakly and bowed at Dr. Kim.. one thing for sure now, they have to meet Hyunni..

 

At Emergency Room

Ricky and Jinni just finished calling Hyunni's family.. her family will be there soon..

they get closer to Hyunni silently.. they didn't want to wake her up..

but Hyunni still can heard them and open her eyes slowly.. Ricky and Jinni shocked..

"Eonni..", Jinni said.. they both touched her hands..

Hyunni smiled weakly at them and it caused their eyes get teary again..

"Jinni-ah, Ricky-ah...", Hyunni called their names and they nodded..

"Help me something..", Hyunni continued..

"What is it noona?", Ricky replied..

"I have a last request....."