Ruined Relationship

Love In A Stranded Island

 

It’s the last day of school before winter season.. The school days went as usual for Chunji.. With no laughter, no romance and no everything.. He became to his old self.. Quite and ego guy..

Today Chunji and Ricky is staying at home.. It’s started to get cold outside..

“Hyung.. What’s your planned for this holiday?”, Ricky started the conversation to attract Chunji to become talkative like usual..

“Me? Hurmm.. Does home works, sleep, eat and staying at home..”, Chunji replied with no mood..

“Just that? How about you go with me?”, Ricky suggested..

“Go where?”, Chunji replied.. Still not interesting..

“Skiing, does some Christmas activities and many more!”, Ricky said happily.. Hoping for Chunji to accept his suggestion..

“Hurmm.. Just go with Jinni.. I’m sure you guys will enjoy it more..”, Chunji smiled..

“Yes.. And you with Hyunni noona!”, Ricky replied and Chunji keep silent again..

“Just forget about us.. I’m not interested with her anymore..”, Chunji’s voice became cold..

“Hyung! Can you guys just discuss it calmly and stop being so ego?! You guys never appreciate your relationship!”, Ricky yelled at Chunji but he remain silent..

“See? Even our friends relationship was ruined.. It’s all because of you! I didn’t know this Chunji hyung! My best friend is the old Chunji hyung!”, Ricky continued to yelled at Chunji..

“Just don’t regret it someday!”, Ricky said angrily then went out of the house..

“I won’t!”, Chunji yelled at Ricky then threw the cushion to the door.. He became uncontrollable..

“I’ll show you Hyunni.. That I can live without you!”, Chunji went to his room then slammed the door..