Double Date

Love In A Stranded Island

 

Today is Saturday.. Four of them got no classes.. So, they planned to go on a date.. Double date.. Ricky and Jinni, Chunji and Hyunni..

“Jinni, are you ready? Chunji called me just now.. He said that they are on the way..”, Hyunni knocked on Jinni’s room.. Jinni never been like this.. Takes much time to get prepared.. Maybe because she wants to look more pretty in front of Ricky since they’ve become a couple now..

“I’m ready eonni.. Just a minute..”, Jinni replied.. Hyunni shook her head then smiled..

A few minutes later, someone rang the bell..

“It must be them..”, Hyunni quickly opened the door..

“Oh oppa.. You’re arrived..”, Hyunni greeted Chunji..

“Baby..”, Chunji smiled then leaned on Hyunni for a peck..

“Can we go now? Ricky waited for us at the gate..”, Chunji explained when Jinni’s out from her room..

“Of course! Let’s go now eonni, oppa..”, Jinni gets too excited the moment she heard Ricky’s name..

Chunji and Hyunni smiled then nodded..

 

Their first destination is Lotte World.. They’re having so much fun.. They ride on Rollercoaster, played some games, take pictures and many more..

“Oppa.. I’m hungry..”, Jinni pouted then put her hands on her stomach while looking at Ricky.. Chunji and Hyunni just looked at them with a smiled.. Ricky and Jinni are such a cute couple..

“Awww.. My sweetheart is hungry, huh?”, Ricky put his hand on Jinni’s stomach then they both chuckled..

“Then let’s eat guys..”, Hyunni suggested and all of them nodded happily..

They went to the nearest café..

“What do you want to eat, sweetheart?”, Ricky asked Jinni..

“I’ll take anything.. I’m too hungry..”, Jinni give Ricky a naughty smiled then Ricky laughed..

“Okay okay.. I’ll order something for you..”, Ricky pinched her cheeks then looked at Chunji and Hyunni..

“How about you guys?”, Ricky asked after Chunji and Hyunni finished look at the menu..

“We want steak.. And french fries..”, Chunji replied..

“Okay.. I’ll be back..”, Ricky stand up then Jinni pulled his hands..

“I’ll follow you oppa..”, Ricky nodded and they both left to the counter..

 

It's just Chunji and Hyunni left at the table..

“Chunji oppa.. 2 months left before our 2nd anniversary..”, Hyunni hold Chunji’s hands then looked at his eyes..

“I know baby.. I won’t forgot about it..”, Chunji replied then smiled..

“We should celebrate it.. Make it more special than before..”, Hyunni said.. Chunji smiled, thinking of something..

“I’ll do something for it.. Don’t worry baby..”, Chunji replied then brushed her hair..

After a while.. Ricky and Jinni’s arrived with the food then they started to eat.. They enjoyed their food while chatting with each other.. Then suddenly, Hyunni feels excuse herself to the restroom..

“Guys.. I’m using restroom for a minute.. Wait for me okay?”, Hyunni quickly stand up when she feels like she’s about to puke..

“Baby, are you okay? You looked pale..”, Chunji asked worriedly while Ricky and Jinni nodded..

“I’m okay.. Maybe it’s just because I ate a lot..”, Hyunni pretended to laugh to make them relieve even though she’s hurt inside..

“I’ll go now.. Just wait here k?”, Hyunni looked at Chunji then he nodded..

 

Hyunni’s P.O.V

‘What’s this? It hurts me a lot..’, I whispered to myself while I’m on my way to the restroom..

I quickly go inside then went to the sink.. I started to puke..

Then suddenly, there’s blood in my food waste..

“Omo.. What’s this?”, I’m shocked.. Then I started to thought of something..

“Don’t tell me……. It’s getting serious……”, I feel like my body becomes shaky then I fell on the floor..

Still can’t believe about what is going on..

 

“Chunji oppa..”

I called for his name then cried..