The Truth

Love In A Stranded Island

 

The news about Chunji had a new girlfriend spread to Hyunni much faster than they thought.. Hyunni just pretend like she didn’t care about it even though it hurts her a lot.. She acted like usual, so that no one will be upset for her, especially Ricky and Jinni..

“Eonni.. Have you eaten yet? I’ll cook something for you..”, Jinni asked..

“Hurmm.. I miss your pancakes.. Can you cook it for me? For a nice breakfast.. ”, Hyunni does aegyo then they both laughed..

“Okay eonni.. Just wait here k? I’ll cook it now..”, Jinni quickly stand up then went to the kitchen..

Hyunni just watched the show on KBS2 while waiting for the pancakes.. She waited for a while then fell asleep..

Jinni finished up cooking pancakes and was just about to wake Hyunni, but suddenly, she got shocked and feel like her body started to become shaky.. She gets closer to Hyunni to wake her up..

“Eonni.. Wake up..”, she shook Hyunni’s shoulder.. Hope that she will wake up.. But Hyunni still doesn’t move..

“Eonni-ah, please wake up.. Are you okay?”, Jinni’s voice is uncontrollable.. She can't help herself not to cry..

She quickly reached her phone and dialed Ricky’s number..

“Yeoboseyo?”, Ricky’s voice is heard..

“Op…pa…..”, Jinni can’t speak so well because she held on her tears..

“Sweetheart?? Why?? What’s wrong??”, Ricky gets worried..

“Oppa.. Hyunni eonni.. Come here.. quickly..”, Jinni can’t take it anymore.. She’s crying..

 

A few hours later….

 

They quickly bring Hyunni to the hospital.. Ricky didn’t know what is actually going on but he knows that this isn’t the right time to asked Jinni.. He just know that he saw Hyunni’s mouth was full of blood and she looks pale when he arrived at their home..

They waited outside of the emergency room.. Jinni’s still crying while Ricky hugged her tight to comfort her..

After a while, Jinni loosen her embrace then looked at Ricky weakly.. Ricky quickly sat properly cause he know that Jinni’s about to tell him something..

“Oppa….”, Jinni started to talk.. Gathering her strength..

“Yes sweetheart?”, Ricky brushes Jinni’s hair to give her more strength..

“Actually, eonni did that to Chunji oppa for some reason..”, Jinni explained a bit..

“What reason?”, Ricky asked..

“Eonni want to make Chunji oppa hates her..”, Jinni sighed..

“What?? Why??”, Ricky confused..

“She got cancer! And she was about to leave us!”, Jinni cried again while Ricky got shocked..