Forever Yours

Love In A Stranded Island

 

It feels the world is about to the end.. All is heard was just a mourning voice.. Mourn for the loved ones that left the world earlier even though she still needed.. Maybe God loves her more than they are..

Chunji feels lifeless.. He sat beside Hyunni’s grave and sobbing.. No more laughter, no more sweet words, no more loving touch.. Just the last sweet memories of them last night..

Ricky and Jinni accompany him until evening.. The people went home already.. He still can’t get over it.. Missing Hyunni was like missing his own life..

“Hyung.. Let’s go home k? It’s raining.. You’re getting all wet..”, Ricky and Jinni held on their tears.. Looking at Chunji like that kills them inside.. They feel it the same way as Chunji.. But everybody knows that, he hurt the most right now..

He just keep silent.. Looked weakly at her grave.. He was just about to cry again but he got shocked.. Someone whispering to him..

“Oppa.. Please be strong.. I’ll always be right by your side.. Remember, I’m your guardian Angel..”

He lowered his head then thinking of Hyunni’s last words last night..

‘She’s right.. I have her always.. We’ll never be apart.. I have to live my life to the fullest.. So, she will be peaceful there..’

He thought of himself then stand up.. He looked at her grave for the last time..

“I will always love you, my guardian Angel..”

He turn back to see Ricky and Jinni then smiled at them.. They got shocked and smiled back to him..

“Let’s go home..”, he walked away then followed by Ricky and Jinni.. They just keep silent but keep silent.. They didn’t want to hurt Chunji more..

 

At Home

Chunji acted like normal, so do Ricky.. They went out for dinner just now.. They chatted for a while..

“School started tomorrow.. Aigooo.. So boring”, Ricky started the conversation.. Chunji smiled..

“Yahh! You have too.. It’s final exam.. And you still have many semester, unlike me.. Haha!”, Chunji sticked out his tongue then Ricky pouted..

“It’s getting late.. We should sleep now.. Good night crying baby!”, Chunji winked at Ricky then they both laughed..

Once Chunji went in his room, Ricky mumbled..

“It’s good to have back the old Chunji hyung..”

 

At School

Chunji went to college earlier than Ricky.. He just getting used to it.. And it feels like something calling him to go to the college..

He sat on his chair and prepared some of his things for classes.. He took a glance at Hyunni’s chair and saw someone sitting there.. The figure that he’s longing for..

He looked back at her chair and saw nothing..

“It seems like she really always right here beside me..”, he smiled..

He took a deep breath, looked at the window and whispered..

“I’ll cherished all the moments we spent together.. I want you to know that no one can replace you in my heart.. I can’t breathe without you, but I know, I have too..”