Revelations

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

I sighed as I reached the first corner. The whole thing about Mihee liking Jungkook started to annoy me. First it was just a small thing which became so disturbing that I really wanted to scream at Mihee's face. I wanted to tell her who Jungkook really was to me but it felt like there was no use for that. Like Mihee would back down after hearing my story. She was annoyingly ambitious. If she wanted to have something, there was no way to stop her.

I wondered around the school's corridors and tried to find Jin hopelessly. I was even ready to scramble in to Jin's class if necessary - so mad I was. Why'd Namjoon pick on Mihee like that? It's not like she did anything to hurt him especially. When I climbed the stairs up to the third floor, I heard some weird giggling voices coming from where I was heading. I took few running steps to reach the nearest corner on my left. I peeked to the other side and felt my heart skipping a beat.

I couldn't believe it. My lovely cousin was having a suspiciously close talk with the Kim Dahee. Even though Dahee was pretty and smart, she was one of the most feared student in our school. Actually she was a complete outcast in whole Gangnam-gu. However, there was a reason why she was secluded from the others. Her father was the CEO of a popular company here in Seoul which had created subsidiaries around the whole South-Korea.

In the end, Dahee was being an outcast because of envy. People can be mean when it comes to things like these so that's why other students weren't really keen on having her around. Being a daughter of popular CEO is the real reason why she's cold and mean to everyone. What the real question here really was that why my cousin Jin was having a conversation with her? BTS and Secret were mostly the biggest reason why Dahee really became outcast amongst students so she hated them. Well at least that was all that I'd heard.

I started to become really curious and instead of walking away, I tried to eavesdrop their conversation the best I could.

 

 

"Are you really that stupid?" Dahee snapped and I saw her avoiding Jin's gaze.

"Dahee please hear me out.." Jin's voice was soft and tender. I didn't know Jin had it in him..

"You know that I'm no use about this matter." She frowned deeply.

"You know how I feel about you." Jin confessed like it wouldn't be a big deal. Wait, what?

"I don't know if I do Seokjin." Dahee stated stoically and turned her head to face Jin.

"I'll prove it to you. I know what you think about me Dahee.." Jin placed his palm against the wall where Dahee was leaning her back to. Suddenly Jin started to lean his face closer to Dahee's. She didn't flinch but I did. Oh my gosh, I can't watch this..

"You're part of Kingka and I'm absolutely nothing. We're living in two different worlds can't you see?!" Now Dahee started to get angry.

"You're absolutely right. We do live in different worlds but the real problem here is that I've completely fallen in love with the girl living in another world." He stated almost whispering. I felt myself shivering. Why was I watching this again?

"Seokjin-ah.." Dahee groaned painfully and a long silence filled the tensed air. "What's going to happen when your world sees us together?" She asked weakly.

"Honestly, I couldn't care less." Jin smirked and leaned to seal his lips with her. That was the moment I looked away. I really don't need to know that much.

"Seriously." I heard lighter tone in Dahee's voice.

"You're mine that's all that matters." I heard Jin answering. "But I need to run to class so I see you later, gorgeous." Jin sounded overly cheesy so I shivered. Soon I heard steps coming forwards so I stood up against the wall and tried to stay quiet. Please don't see me.

 

 

After Jin passed me and headed the stairs down in front of me, I sighed in relief. I thought I got cut. I knew how intense Jin was when it came to his love life. He never really liked to talk about it when my uncle asked him about it. Oh right, I forgot why I was even here! I rushed the stairs after Jin. After getting onto the second floor, I ran to my right.

 

 

"Eek!" I squeaked when I hit a person in front of me. I fell to the floor and quickly looked up to the person in front of me.

"Why are you running around the hallways, again, when you're supposed to be in class?" Jin asked suspiciously and I gulped. Maybe he didn't know I was spying on them just now? I wondered while getting up.

"I was.... I was looking for you...!" It was like my brain was frozen.

"Why's that?" Jin narrowed his eyes and I chuckled once.

"Hah. That's a funny story, mind to come with me for a second?" I remembered why I was looking for him.

 

 

After explaining everything that happened before the earlier class, I waited him to response. We were walking on the backyard while trying to find Mihee. Jin didn't say anything but kept on looking the ground closely.

 

 

"Oppa?" I tried to get something out of him. "Do you not realize how this has got out of hands?" I pulled his sleeve.

"I know.. I need to speak with Namjoon but first.." Jin stopped and turned to me. "What did you hear when I was speaking with Dahee?" Oh-uh..

"Nothing much.. It seemed like you two were having a fight.." I lied and looked away from Jin.

"Don't lie to me." Jin chuckled once without humor.

"That's true!" I still tried even though I already lost.

"Whatever. I don't have time for this." Jin was obviously more than just pissed at me as he started to walk away from me.

"Wait, where are you going?" I rushed to catch him and continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter