Teamwork pt. 1

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

After getting out of the MAD Mon(k)ey, I started to breath heavily. What just happened in Mihee's room was uncomfortable. It was unbearable for me to admit that I've got fond with her. After finding out about her sister's debt, I'd felt like some sort of urge to protect her. I never thought it could evolve something like this.

Never had I ever thought about her more than an annoying kid from our school. What a fool I was. It had started earlier than I even wanted to admit. The first time I felt like I was responsibled of her was the day after her accident. I felt bad for her and wanted to make her living easier and soon after I found myself around her more and more. The thing I felt just now while looking at her was something I'd never believed that could happen. I placed my palm against my chest and hit it once. Get a hold of yourself.

I instantly dug up my phone as I started to walk towards the school. I pressed BTS's group before placing the phone against my ear. After a while waiting, they all had been connected.

 

 

"Hey wassup guys." I started as usual.

"Why the hell are you calling at this time?" I heard Yoongi's voice mumbling.

"Yeaah.." Jimin whined and I heard someone yawning.

"What the heck guys?? It's almost 7:30 am and the school starts in 30." I laughed lightly.

"Yeah but well usually this time I only get up." Taehyung explained.

"Why did you need us all before meeting at school in 30?" Jin asked and I snorted in amusement.

"Yeah I'm sorry. This just couldn't wait." I started but cut myself off again. I didn't want to go this through the phone. "Can we meet up today after school?"

"Yeah since we have a practice." Hoseok noted.

"You didn't remember did you now?" Yoongi teased.

"I.. Yeah.. Just like.. I need everyone there, it's important." I explained hardly.

"No skipping today!" Jimin raised his voice.

"Yah!" Taehyung snapped at him.

"Did something happen?" Jin questioned.

"Yeah well.. It's about Mihee. We need a plan and you need to hear everything." I told honestly and hear gasps.

"The annoying girl again?" Jimin questioned.

"Yah." I stated coldly.

"Sorry." He apologized quickly.

"Of course. Let's meet at 4:15 sharp!" Hoseok noted.

"Yeah." Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung noted at the same time.

"Thank you guys. This is important for m-- For her." I chuckled once. "Let's meet at school."

"Bye!" (Hoseok)

"See ya." (Taehyung)

"Finally.. What a pain." (Yoongi)

"Sure." (Jin) And with that the call was cut off.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

The clock was once again reaching 3:45 pm which meant that I needed to get to our practice place. I was sitting on my own seat in our homeroom class while gazing once in a while to Yue's direction. I wanted her to know as well. I swirled my pencil in my fingers while waiting the school bells to ring. Tia wasn't sitting next to me for some reason. I hadn't seen her in the school for a while now.

I started to pack my things already so I could be the first one to run out of here. When the school bells finally signaled that the class was dismissed, I immediately stood up before anyone else. Just then Mrs. Lee's gaze landed on me. For a while we were just looking at each other so that other students started to gaze at us. This is awkward. 

 

 

"What are you still waiting at?" Mrs. Lee questioned and narrowed my eyes to her. When I saw everyone's gazes still on me, I realized what was going on.

"Oh right.." I stood up straight. "Stand up." I told so the rest of the class stood up as well. "And bow." I ordered and they followed.

"Rest." Mrs. Lee stated so the class started to pack up their stuff as well. "Now it wasn't so hard Mr. vice class president." Mrs. Lee shook her head and left the class. Darn. I just rolled my eyes and started to get out of the class finally. I managed to take five steps towards the main hallway when I heard her calling.

"Jungkook-ah?" I stopped immediately when Yue's voice wafted to my ears. I turned around to face her as she was making her way towards me.

"Oh?" I questioned and noticed how distant she was being and I knew it was my fault. I'd wanted to keep distance so I could stop myself from lying to her more than I already did, but she still seemed suspicious.

"Are you getting to practice?" She asked as she stopped in front of me.

"That's a pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter