Back off

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Wednesday, 7th of May]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

It was weird. Hoseok hadn't answered my calls nor texts and that I understood, but the fact that I hadn't seen him in the school either - it worried me. He had skipped yesterday and I was pretty sure he wouldn't show up today also. Hoseok hadn't gone to Jungkook just yet, or at least that's what Jungkook told me. I didn't tell him about our little scene with Hoseok but Jungkook said he hadn't heard from Hoseok since Monday which was really good, same time as very bad thing. I was so worried. What if something had happened to him?

In the midst of all these happenings lately, I had forgotten about one other person. Gladly he didn't seem to be too mad since he was right now walking towards me while wearing a slight of a smile. I stayed still while waiting him to arrive. This was another thing I couldn't run away from any longer.

 

 

"Yue." Junhong stated as he stopped in front of me.

"Junhong!" I exhaled and tried to sound relieved instead of very uncomfortable.

"You alright?" He tilted his head and I nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry I lost you on Friday.." I mumbled and lowered my gaze to the ground.

"Whoa.." Junhong just groaned which made me lift myn gaze back up to meet his.

"Are you really angry?" I asked carefully.

"It happened almost a week ago and you're still worrying about that?" Junhong chuckled lightly. "And beside.. It isn't your fault that you got lost. I guess it was mine in a sense." He shrugged and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"How was it your fault that I got lost?" I laughed to that lightly.

"Because I told you to keep your mind out of everything bad and lost you in the middle of the evening.. I was feeling slightly bad about it." Junhong explained and my jaw dropped to the ground.

"S-so.. You're not mad at me?" I confirmed and earned an amused shake of a head from him.

"Don't worry.. No hard feelings. You even sent me a text that you were alright so it was all good." He told. What text? I didn't start to question him.

"O-oh yeah.." I slurred not knowing what text he was talking about. I picked up my phone and checked our conversation quickly. The last message was sent by him on the Friday night and it said: I'm glad you're alright. I narrowed my eyes and read the earlier text I had sent on that Friday evening: Hey sorry we got separated but I found Mihee and she really needed to tell me something. No need to worry about me and I'll see you soon! This was not something I'd written which meant that Jungkook had sent it to him while he had my phone on that Friday.

"But hey I'll see y--" Before Junhong managed to end his sentence, I saw how his gaze shifted from mine to something behind me. I didn't have the time to react before he already had pulled me in to a tight hug with him. 

"J-Junhong.." I mumbled, face against his chest.

"I'm just glad that you're alright. Everything's fine now." He sounded awfully happy about the situation but I guess it was alright. He let go of me and kept looking somewhere behind me. "Oh! Jungkook-ah.. I didn't even see you there." I felt my heart throwing somersault as I turned around.

"Jungkook.." I exhaled quietly when I saw him standing few feet away from us, looking as handsome as always.

"Heh.." Junhong laughed and I turned to face him again. "I guess I'm only an interference here so I'll get going. See you around Kookie-ah." He said and smirked. I watched how he turned around walked off. What was that all about?

"Jungkook I--" I started and turned to him but instead of seeing him standing where he stood earlier, he was now way closer to me.

"Let's talk later. I need to change a few words with him." And with that he basically ran after Junhong who just disappeared behind the left corner.

"What?" I mumbled and couldn't let it slide. I slowly started to make my way towards them.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

When I arrived to the same corridor with Junhong, I noticed it being completely empty. Well that's good. I stopped walking and snorted before yelling the only words I knew would make him stop.

 

 

"Why won't you keep your family problems within yourself and stop bothering Yue?!" I knew those words were harsh but it had an impact on him. Slowly Junhong turned around to face me from a distance.

"What did you say?" He narrowed his eyes and started to make his way closer to me.

"I'm just telling you to quit playing around with Yue since she has nothing to do with our business." I wrinkled my nose as he stopped in front of me. His eyes were flaming but he still managed to sound normal.

"Our business you mean?" Junhong acted like he didn't know what I meant even though I knew he did.

"The fact that you're accusing me of having a bad relationship with your family." I smirked evilly. I meant to sound this brutal but only because he didn't seem to under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter