Low-down revenge

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

The clock was soon reaching 11 am which meant that we were supposed to have a lunch break. I was gazing around the class while our biology teacher wrote notes to the blackboard. I saw Jungkook whispering something with Tia and soon Tia laughing slightly. Suddenly Tia's gaze was on me.

I startled because of her sudden evil expression before she turned to look at Jungkook again. What was going on? I shifted my gaze to Jungkook who was now looking at our teacher. He was also acting weird. I wanted to speak with him but I didn't find any courage to do so. It was true that he'd called me few times lately but I think it's only because of my mother. And besides.. He still had Tia.

When the clock signaled the class dismissed, I stood up from my seat and took my wallet and phone with me before heading out of the class. I walked towards the dining area slowly. I noticed my classmates rushing pass me towards the cafeteria but I didn't mind. I was tired of minding about everything. Out of nowhere, I felt a gentle touch on my left shoulder.

 

 

"..." I froze to my spot and felt the hand slipping off.

"Hello!" His voice was cheerful as he walked in front of me so we were now facing each other.

"Oh you..!" I pointed him all surprised.

"We met few days back.. I told my name was Zelo, remember?" He tilted his head with a smile.

"Thank you.." I smiled slightly in embarrassment. "Are you a transfer student? I don't think I've seen you around before.." I wondered.

"I transferred officially today. I came to here last week to check the places and to get my uniform." He explained and I couldn't help but wonder how this guy seemed so familiar.

"That's nice. Oh! I haven't introduced myself officially.. I'm Hwa--" Before I managed to get far, he already cut me off.

"You're Hwang Yue, I know." He smiled and my expression darkened a bit.

"How did you..?" Once again I didn't get to finish my sentence before he'd already interrupted me.

"Since I know your name, I think you should hear mine too.. I'm Choi Junhong. Long time no see, Yue-ah." He was now smiling widely which made me frown. Choi Junhong as the Choi Junhong from primary school?

"J-Junhong-ah?" I looked up to him a bit hesitating.

"Remember now?" Junhong grinned so I nodded once. I'll cover you up.

"But what's with the fake name?" I was really confused still.

"Because while I was studying in Tokyo, I grew a lot. I didn't want to be the same pathetic and chubby Junhong I was before. I wanted to shake off the old Junhong image and create something new to go with my revised version." Junhong explained and I chuckled once.

"Don't be silly. You were never pathetic in my eyes." I smiled slightly and saw Junhong's eyes flickering.

"You really think so?" He questioned and I nodded confidently. I didn't have enough time to prepare myself for Junhong's next move. He took a step closer and wrapped his arms around my small shoulders. He was a giant compared to me. Even in a situation like this, I managed to think of Jungkook and his arms around me. Junhong was taller than him but not really that much. I could smell Junhong's cologne which had a notes of lavender and pine. The minty note stood up the most and it gave a nice crisp edge to the scent. It was a clean fragrance which made my knees wobble.

"J-Junhong.." I mumbled in his arms. Instantly Junhong let go of me and took a step back awkwardly.

"Sorry.. I don't know what's gotten into me." He chuckled once.

"Hah.. Don't worry about it." I smiled to him. "It's nice to have you back though." I told him honestly and only now noticed Jungkook standing slightly behind Junhong, a bit further, looking at us. I gulped hardly when I saw Jungkook's expression before turning back to Junhong.

"What--?" Junhong started but it was my turn to cut him off.

"I need to get going. I'll see you later Junghong-ah!" I faked a smile to him and continued my way towards the dining area, away from Jungkook. I still wasn't ready to face him. All he did was confusing me by his little nice guy act. I wasn't now sure what was true and what wasn't.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

I eyed my ex- best friend and Yue having this warm hugging session going on as I stepped out of the class with Tia. Our conversation this morning flashed through my mind. I think it's only fair if you testify the same kind of loss than I did.. You got out of it so easily. I shook my head in confusion while thinking his words through. He couldn't be talking about.. 

I noticed Tia's worried expression so I signaled her to continue her way. I looked how she walked pass the scene in front of me. What were they talking about? What did Junhong mean by me testifying the same loss than he did? I'll see you around. Oh! And bring Yue with you too. I hated to see this. I hated how he had to pull Yue in our misunderstanding. I saw how Junhong pulled himself back and soon Yue meeting gazes with me. Her eyes flickered before he turned around to leave. She just rushed away from the scene like she'd done something terribly wrong.

After Yue disappeared from the sight, I clenched my jaw and walked towards the dining area, pass Junhong. Before I managed to get far from him, I felt an arm around my shoulders. I stopped walking and pushed Junhong's arm off of me before turning to look at him.

 

 

"If you're going to give up now, I'm going after her." Junhong stated casually.

"Do what you like." I shrugged and saw Junhong narrowing his eyes.

"Your lying has gotten worse since primary school." He smirked. "Do you really think I'd believe in such a bull?"

"Then what's the point of me intervening if you're already decided to use her?" I questioned. "If I intervene, you'll only hurt her. If I give up, you'll hurt her anyways." I snorted in amusement.

"Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter