Beautiful liar

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok's Pov

 

 

After 30 minutes waiting and panicking, I saw someone coming down from the chairs. I had been sitting next to this big guy for this whole time. It was overly anxious time for me. For the whole 30 minutes, he'd tried to get me to buy a night with one of his girls. I declined every time.

 

 

"Evening." I heard Namjoon's voice as his figure stepped out of the shadows. His hair was a bit messier than earlier and his eyes slightly swollen. Sudden desire of protect Mihee came out as I thought of Namjoon and Mihee together just now.

"Oh you're done?" The man turned around and eyed Namjoon. "Was she good? I can deduce that it was fun just because of your looks." The man chuckled evilly and chills went done on my spine.

"Yes totally worth it.." Namjoon rubbed his neck. "That brings me to my next point....... Is there any possibilities of booking her for me?" He continued and I frowned. Where are you getting with this Namjoon?

"To your regular?" The man asked and I saw Namjoon shaking his head.

"Just for me and no one else." Namjoon chuckled awkwardly.

"Ehm. It'll cost you more if you want me to book her just for you." The man frowned.

"Anything for the best. I'll see you tomorrow then Mr...." Namjoon hesitated a bit.

"Mr. Ha Jungwoo to you." The man held his hand to Namjoon who grabbed it tightly. "It was nice doing business with you Mr....." The man played the same card as Namjoon.

"Mr. Kim." Namjoon smirked and let go of his hand. "Let's go." He nudged his head towards the door so I realized to get out. When we got far enough from the bar, I turned to Namjoon.

"What the hell Namjoon?!" I whispered not so quietly.

"I'll explain everything." He guided us towards the brighter street again.

 

 

[Wednesday, 28th of May]

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

The clock was 7 am as I was once again lying on the practice room's floor. This time, I wasn't here on my own. I had come because of Namjoon who had called me yesterday night to plan a meeting before school. Now I was just waiting for him to arrive so we could get this out of the way. This matter must've been pretty urgent if we needed to meet before the school an all.

After waiting more than 10 minutes, the door opened and Namjoon stepped inside. His eyes looked tired but his whole essence screamed happiness. Something that I hadn't seen in a while, if ever. He walked to me so I stood up to face up.

 

 

"What did you need to tell me about?" I tilted my head curiously.

"I have some news which will help with your search too." Namjoon smirked to me which made me furrow my brows.

 

 

Few hours later

 

 

I couldn't get Namjoon's words out of my head. He told me that he'd found Mihee and Ha Jungwoo. I still wasn't sure what to believe since it all seemed too good to be true. I wanted to run to Yue and tell her everything I'd just found out but I also knew that we needed to find our ways to them before pulling her in to the mess as well.

I hated to do something, which so obviously was a big part of her right, behind her own back. I wasn't sure if Yue would react like Jin had presumed, maybe she could understand? And I knew she would if the one person telling it to her was me. I knew that Jin's only reason to get me in to this mess wasn't to keep Yue's attention somewhere else but also to work as a patcher if something went downhills. I was going to be the one doing all the explaining even if it wasn't my idea to keep her out of it in the first place.

Now that I knew everything Namjoon did, I was balancing on my opinions to let Jin know or to let Yue know or to keep them both away from the truth. I wasn't sure which was the best choice yet so I needed to keep some distance to both of them before figuring out what to do.

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

"Do you think you'll be able to sneak away from the practice again?" I asked as we walked hand in hand towards my house with Jungkook.

"No can do. I've missed way too many already." He wrinkled his nose.

"You've only missed one?" I snickered.

"And that's one too many." Jungkook just noted casually without any emotions in his voice.

"Okay okay.. Is something the matter though?" I stopped walking and let go of his hand in my grip. Jungkook stopped also and turned to look at me.

"I really have something to do, I'm sorry." He stated calmly so I just nodded to him slowly. For a while we just looked at each other quietly before I decided to break it by looking away from him. "Yue-ah.." I heard him sighing heavily.

"It's okay. I was just worried about you." I pouted and noticed him smiling warmly.

"There's no need to be. I'll take care of myself." Jungkook told quietly so it sounded almost like whispering.

"Oh like you did on the last Saturday huh?" I gave him a girly smirk.

"Yah.. It was an exception." He wrinkled his nose in disapproval. "The point is that I'm pretty glued to BTS now for a while.. I hope you can understand that." He continued and I lowered my gaze to his shoes.

"I know. It's just stupid and I need your help to find Mihee.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter