Jiho & Sarang

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tuesday, 8th of April]

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I was lying on my bed while wondering back and forth with consciousness and dream. It wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare hunting me from my past. What made it as a nightmare was the fact that it felt so real. It felt so touchable, like I could step in my memories and live everything again. I couldn't change my past. I already ruined everything back then. It was my time to suffer.

And suffer I did.

 

 

Flashback, 6 years ago

 

 

"Good morning class!" Our homeroom teacher Miss Song beamed as soon as she walked inside of our classroom.

"Good morning teacher Song!" We shouted back at her. She placed her books to the front desk and walked to stand in the middle of the front.

"I know your schedule says that we have literature right now, but I got us different plans for the next few weeks." She smiled mischievously. "We got the chance to perform in our Spring Festival. The principal gave me a movie name which we're supposed to make our own version."

"Does it mean that we are going to act it?" Tia asked from the front row.

"Yes Tia! We're also going to play the osts for the movie!" Miss Song was overwhelmed by this matter. I sighed and continued drawing hearts in my notebook.

"What is the movie called?" Ara, who was one of my best friends back then, asked.

"The movie is called Little Things. So everyone who don't know, it's a love story which includes four main characters and a love triangle of some sort between them. We have 20 people in this class so even though you couldn't get the main part, there's still characters left for you to play." Miss Song smiled sweetly.

"Who is going to act as the four main characters, Miss Song?" Somi asked all eagerly.

"Well, I already drew the cards who's who. Do you want to know?" She asked and the whole class shouted yes at the same time. All except me. I was focused on writing Jungkook's name on my notebook.

"Okay so the main cast includes Jiho who's in love with his best friend. Jiho's best friend is Sarang who doesn't know about Jiho's feelings towards her. Then we have Bora who's Sarang's twin sister, in love with Jiho. Lastly there's  Jiho's friend Minhyuk. Minhyuk is slightly enamored to Bora but she doesn't recognize it because she's so keen on overcoming her sister." Miss Song explained all eagerly. "I drew card and got the people who's acting who so here comes.. Our lovely Junhongie (A/N: Zelo from B.A.P.) is going to play Minhyuk."

"Huh?" Junhong raised his head from the desk and eyed Miss Song sleepily.

"The one playing Bora will be Tia!" Miss Song clapped her hands and I noticed Tia's expression which was slightly annoyed. She probably wanted to be Sarang. "Okay so now it's time to pick our Jiho! Drum roll please..... Jungkook is going to play his part!" Miss Song exclaimed so I moved my gaze Jungkook who looked like he didn't want to do it. I smiled slightly when I saw his cute face. "Last but not least the most anticipated character as known as Sarang. Hwang Yue."

"M-me?" I shot my gaze to Miss Song when I heard my name being called.

"You're going to play Sarang who eventually falls in love with Jiho." Miss Song's voice was tender. No way. I turned to look at Jungkook whose expression was now getting worse. I smiled to him carefully, but he just shook his head and turned back to Miss Song. I didn't even want this..

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

"J-Jungkook.." I mumbled and realized the classroom disappearing around me. I was slowly getting my consciousness back and realized that I was only living in my memories, in a dream. I dared to open my eyes and felt something rolling down on my cheek. Tear? I wiped it off with my right hand before sitting up on my bed. "It was just a dream Yue.. Just a dream." I checked the clock which was only reaching 4 am.

 

 

The whole school day was a torture for me. I never knew how painful it was to actually be around Jungkook now that we indeed had a past together. Now after dreaming about him last night. Gladly, he didn't really seem to care about me at all. Even after what happened yesterday, he wasn't paying me anymore attention than earlier.

When the school day was about to end but we still had one class left. I knew I was done for the day. There was no way I was going to walk in to that math class right now. So when I said byes to Hobi and Mihee, I headed to my locker to get my books. While observing the locker and wondering which books should I pack with me, I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder.

 

 

"Eeek!" I squeaked and hid behind the locker's door.

"Oh c'mon Yue." I heard Jin laughing behind me so I turned to face him with an instant.

"Gosh you startled me!" I retorted to him but fell quiet almost immediately. I forgot I'm ditching class..

"Why aren't you in class?" Jin suddenly asked which I hoped he'd ignore.

"Heh.. Yeah tell me about it. How about you?" I p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter