Brother

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok's Pov

 

 

"If we're about to play this game.. We're playing with my rules." I saw Jungkook smirking at Yue before walking to my direction. I hid myself behind the corner and bit my lips together. This wasn't real. Why all the people Jeon Jungkook needed to be after Yue? The guy who everyone likes. It made me dislike him even more. Ever since I saw him walking out of Yue's room. Ever since I saw the way he was looking at her. I couldn't bear him.

He was right now ignoring my words and approaching Yue. I only needed to trust for Yue not to be tainted by him. I did trust Yue but since we broke up, I'd been more cautious. I never knew I could still love her as much as I did back then. Part of me wanted to say that it was the best choice to let go. The other part of me wanted her back more than everything. What makes this part of your kingdom? I'm pretty sure you need to leave too. I have no idea what you were actually doing in her room but Yue is my property, so back off. That scene kept on repeating inside of my head over and over again. Why all of sudden I was feeling like this?

When I saw Jungkook walking pass me, I reached to grab his wrist.

 

 

"..." Jungkook shot his gaze at me and wrinkled his nose.

"Wait." I stated and let go of his wrist.

"What do you want?" Jungkook hissed through his gritted teeth.

"I only want you to remember that Yue's mine. I see what you're doing and it makes me pissed." I chuckled once without humor as to scare him off.

"Does Yue know that you own her?" Jungkook shot back which meant that I failed.

"What are you--?"

"If I go right now and ask her that are you two together, what would be her answer?" Jungkook tilted his head and I squeezed my fists together.

"What about your girl Tia? I see there's no way for you to interfere with Yue while dating her.." I narrowed my eyes at him but Jungkook just chuckled.

"What makes you think I want anything to do with her in the first place?" He crossed his arms and I clenched my jaw.

"I've seen the way you look at her." I lowered my gaze like it'd be embarrassing for me to say.

"You've probably seen wrong. I'll get going now." Jungkook told and I watched how he walked away from me. I know he's lying. He's got to be.

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

When the school day had finally ended, I was making my way to the main entrance with Mihee. My steps were really slow, like I'd walk in a heavy mud. Many students ran pass us as we walked out of the school's front doors. We walked the stairs down to the asphalt. I eyed the beautiful weather before stopped walking.

It was a beautiful spring day and what made it so good was the fact that it was Friday. I heard Mihee blabbering next to me something but I couldn't separate words from it. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I even ignored my best friend.

Just then someone bumped to me from the back which made me snap back to reality. I fell forwards to the hard ground with my hands and knees first. I was lying on the ground leaning on my elbows and staring the yard slightly shocked. I heard people mumbling something around me and soon someone placed his hands on my arms and pulled me back up. 

 

 

"I'm really sorry." I turned around to face Jimin's apologetic expression and rest of the BTS standing behind him. 

"I'm sorry I stood on the way." I mumbled back, still not completely realizing the whole situation.

"Are you okay Yue-ah??" I felt Mihee's hand on my forearm and nodded to her once. I turned back to BTS and eyed them through to see how they reacted to my little falling off. Hoseok was slightly worried but when our gazes met, he turned to look away. I moved gaze to Jin whose eyes were locked on mine. I gave him a small shake of a head as a sign that I was alright. I let my eyes shift to Jungkook's direction. He was clenching his jaw while staring at Jimin.

"No.. It's really fine." I chuckled once.

"Why you--?" Namjoon started but Jungkook wedged in front of him and eyed me quietly.

"You shouldn't be the one saying sorry." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter