Teamwork pt. 2

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six hours later

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

After many hours discussing how to earn money fast for Mihee to get out, we still couldn't reach some proper solution. The clock was something past 10 pm while we were still in the practice room. I was sitting on the couch next to the door while browsing any possibilities to earn money from Yoongi's laptop. Jin had to call to Shen uncle an hour ago and tell him that we were fine and not coming home till late. How can we earn easily 1,203,000 won (≈ $ 1,120)? 

I had now befriended Google as I tried to dig an answer out of it. The guys had been practicing their dance choreos for the past two hours while I did my research. I lifted my gaze up to see the guys dancing wildly. I studied every movement they made together with the music. I realized that these seven guys worked well together. Their movements were in sync. Suddenly someone interrupted my thinking by..

 

 

"COVER YOUR EYES YUE!" I heard Jimin's voice screaming but I didn't have the time to react. I was now looking at seven upper bodies through the mirror. I was shocked by the fact that every single one of them had abs.

"Yaah.." I whined and gulped hardly before lowering my gaze back to the laptop. The guys just chuckled to me while continuing their dance. Just then my gaze landed on to the last article on that page. Fundraising event? I furrowed my brows while going through what I just saw.

"Whoo. That was a blast." Taehyung grinned and Yoongi turned the music off.

"I'm so sweaty." Jin mumbled.

"Hey.. Have you found anything yet?" Namjoon asked as he walked closer to me.

"Wait a second.." I muttered before lifting my gaze up to meet Namjoon's. "What is the purpose of BTS?" I asked.

"Kingkas?" Jimin questioned as if he was knowing what I was talking about.

"It stands for Bulletproof Boyscout. We came up with the name." Yoongi pointed at Namjoon and Jin.

"No no no.. That's not what I mean." I shook my head and placed the computer on the couch next to me.

"Then what exactly?" Jungkook tilted his head and stopped next to Namjoon.

"Why are you practicing dancing? Why are you doing this all if BTS is just a stupid Kingka group in high school?" I tried to get them see my point.

"Ohh.." Taehyung's eyes widened.

"We.." Namjoon started but turned to Yoongi.

"We're rapping, dancing, singing.. Doing whatever.." Yoongi shrugged.

"But why??" They still didn't get it.

"Because we like it?" Jungkook questioned and my lip corners twitched upwards.

"Because you all seven like it for some weird reason! Have you ever thought about making it big? Making covers? Releasing those?" I got all hyped up for no reason yet.

"Yeah well we've recorded some stuff but nothing worth of releasing." Namjoon mumbled.

"Namjoon and Yoongi made a track together! It's called I NEED U!" Taehyung pointed at Namjoon. "It's a boooomb."

"Then I have a solution to our problem!" I clapped my palms together.

"Which is releasing our music?" Yoongi cocked his brows.

"Well maybe in some point but first starting of as a fundraiser event. We need to organize an event somewhere we can and then put you sing, dance, rap and whatever for the audience." I explained and saw how Taehyung's eyes started to twinkle.

"That's actually pretty accurate idea." Jin noted and I smiled to him proudly.

"After six hours.. Finally." Namjoon managed to smile as well.

"But to make this all happen.. We need a lot of help. I mean it'll help that you already have fans at our school so I was thinking that the event could be arranged in the school grounds.. If we get the permission. You need to prepare at least seven to ten songs which you need to perform. We need to find some outside people to help us." I explained and felt like I'd finally found my place as an event organizer.

"Then we're going to take all the help if this really is happening." Jin just approved. 

"Are we really going to do this??" Taehyung asked from Jimin who was obviosly excited as well.

"We have few tracks ready which we've written on our own. Should we use cover tracks as well?" Yoongi questioned and I nodded.

"So everyone is ready to accept the help. I mean.. I know the people but I have no idea how to get them to work with us." I rubbed my neck and found all of their gazes on me.

"That can be your job." Hoseok pointed out with a smile and for a first time in a while, I felt like we were getting close again.

"I'll take care of that." I promised.

 

[Monday, 2nd of June]

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

How did I end up promising to do this? I have no idea myself. I was now walking towards our lovely school. Why this needed to be me from all the people? Yue told me that it would be a great time for me to make up with him. Apparently people around had become more aware of my ongoing beef with Junhong. I had no real interest to meet him but I was doing this because of Mihee and because of BTS. 

I arrived to the main hallwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter