Joyful birthday

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin's Pov

 

 

I stepped inside of Dahee's hospital room. After her mother and Jungkook visiting, Jungkook needed to get to school. To be honest, I really needed to get to school as well but there was no way I was going without saying anything to Dahee. It took me a while to gather up my courage to meet her eye to eye. How could someone be so reckless and do these sort of things.

I pushed the door open gently and noticed Dahee almost sitting on her bed while looking extremely exhausted. It didn't take long before she moved her attention to me. I noticed her eyes flickering faintly when she recognized it was me. I made my way to her bed and sat down on the chair next to it. Dahee didn't say a word but just stared at me quietly.

 

 

"W-why?" I asked and heard my voice quivering.

"..." Dahee just furrowed her brows and lowered her gaze.

"Don't tell me you donated your other kidney to Minhyun.." I shook my head in disbelief, hoping to hear something I wanted to hear.

"..." When Dahee didn't say anything and just looked down with a teary gaze, I buried my face to my palms.

"You idiot.. I told you I didn't want to include you in this mess!" I raised my voice and removed my palms from my face. I felt my blood boiling because all of this. "You told me I can rely on you, but then you do something like this?? You ask me why I don't tell you something but here's the answer! Right here!!" I exclaimed and saw tears streaming down on her cheeks. For a while we stayed quiet and only noise breaking the thick air was Dahee's quiet sobs.

"..." I heard her groaning once so I turned to look at her again. This time her teary gaze was locked on mine and she looked extremely displeased.

"A-after e-everything.. You c-come inside a-and scream at m-me?? D-don't you t-think I-I deserve better??" Dahee managed to state through the sobs.

"..." It was my time to stay silent and just observe as she wiped her tears away only to be replaced with more tears.

"I.. I didn't do this for you.. O-or your family's s-sake..." She whispered. "I did it b-because I w-wanted to." And with that she turned her gaze away from me. I knew I'd messed up real bad but I just loved her too much to bear this situation.

"You still shouldn't have.." I whispered and stood up.

"And leave Minhyun to die?!" Dahee snapped so I looked down at her again.

"We had it under control!" I kept on yelling at her.

"F-for how long? T-this was the r-right choice Seokjin-ah a-and you know it." She cried and only now I felt bad.

"You never know." I just shook my head while walking towards the door. When I placed my hand on the door handle, I heard a loud thump sound behind me. Instantly I swirled around only to see Dahee's head lying on the bed's headboard. Her body was flabby and her eyes were closed. "Dahee?" I rushed to her only to see her being unconscious. "Dahee?!" I didn't dare to touch her now and instead pressed the red button on the wall next to the bed. "Dahee please.." I bit my lips together as two nurses ran inside of the room.

"She's unconscious." The other one stated.

"She's breathing but her pulse is low. She fainted." The other continued.

"What happened that she ended up fainting?" The other nurse turned to me.

"I.. I might've raised my voice at her.." I stuttered.

"She's recovering from a surgery and you're here screaming at her? Get out now." The same nurse ordered.

"I'm sorry." I bowed with my neck and walked out of the room. I didn't go far and instead leaned my back against the wall, next to Dahee's door. I'm so sorry Dahee.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

When I got to the front yard, I sighed heavily. I was slowly starting to understand Yue more and more. She had been coping this for a while and was still staying strong. I had lived in this constant fear of losing someone for the past 10 hours and I already felt worse.

Before I reached the stairs which lead to the main entrance, I heard running steps behind me. First I didn't turn to see who it was but soon felt someone's arm on my shoulders so I stopped walking and turned my attention to my right.

 

 

"Morning." Namjoon smiled slightly and removed his arm from my shoulders.

"Why are you late?" I asked instantly.

"Why are you late?" He shot back and I just shook my head at him. After a while observing him, I noticed this pink box in Namjoon's hold. He had the box casually lying in between his body and his right arm. I furrowed my brows to him before glancing the box again.

"What is that?" I asked but noticed how Namjoon just smirked.

"I'll tell you after you tell me what was the deal yesterday. What happened?" He questioned and I snorted.

"Not worth it." I stated and started to head inside only to be pulled back.

"I bet you want to know what is inside.. It has something to do with Yue." Namjoon teased so I wrinkled my nose to him.

"Fine, alright........ Actually.. My sister had a transplant operation yesterday evening. She donated her other kidney to a very sick man." I explained and saw Namjoon's eyes widening up.

"I... I had no idea." He just managed to mumble.

"Well.. She's fine now and recovering at the hospital." I continued and pointed the pink box.

"And what is that?" I couldn't let it go after bringing Yue in to the picture.

"It's Yue's birthday today and this here is Mihee's present to her....... Ah right, Hoseok and Mihee's present to her." Namjoon added to the end which made me frown.

"Today is 10th of July?" I furrowed my brows.

"Or maybe 10th of June would be more exact." Namjoon just chuckled. "I'll give this to Yue in the evening's practice."

"Oh right.." I rubbed my neck while giving this matter a lot of thought. I messed up her birthday. I had nothing prepared for her which meant that.. "Hyung. I'll see you later." I noted and started to head away from the school building.

"Ehm.. It's the wrong way.." Namjoon noted but I didn't bother to answer him. How did I mix up the months? I was torturing myself while speeding towards the bus stop.

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

When the clock reached 5 pm, I stepped inside of the practice room. The door was open which meant that there was people inside. After the school day ended, I made a quick visit to the hospital to meet Minhyun before getting down here. I saw Jin hanging around in the cafe downstairs which meant that he'd probably stayed there for the whole day.

I closed the door after me to see Yoongi sitting in front of the computer, Taehyung and Jimin on the floor laughing and Hoseok mirroring himself from the wall mirror. I met gazes with him for a second before he turned to look down and headed to Yoongi. Just then I heard more noises coming up from the kitchen side and soon Tia stepping out with Junhong on his other side. They were apparently talking about something very intensively.

I decided to head to the couch after I waved hey to the guys. Before I managed to sit down, the door opened again and I noticed Namjoon walking inside while holding a fairly large pink box in his hands. I furrowed my brows slightly but soon turned my attention to the guys who started to get up. I saw Junhong sitting down next to me and elbowing my side as the guys were talking in the middle of the room.

 

 

"Hey." I just mumbled to him without lifting my gaze up from my lap.

"I.. I know we're not in good terms right now but.." Junhong started so I finally manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter