Broken

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Saturday, 19th of April]

 


Your Pov

 

 

"Ugh my head." I whined as I sat up on my bed. "What time is it?" I continued my monologue and turned to my bedside table. I reached my phone from there and wiped the screen open to see the time. It's only 10 am. I placed my phone back to my bed and laid down for a while before.. Wait a second. I don't have my phone anymore. 

I reached the phone again from the bed and eyed it through closely. No way. It really was my phone. I started to check if everything was alright with my phone and all my photos were still in places in there. My phone was exactly the same. It was like it never went missing. Well except that I had like a billion of notifications which I needed to check also.

"Wonder how this ended up in here.." I mumbled, still holding the phone in my hands tightly. "I'm sure I wasn't hallucinating when I lost this. I have no idea how it got in here.." I was talking to myself. I rubbed my neck while thinking back to yesterday night. I was sure that I fell asleep in our kitchen so something wasn't working with me now. 

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

On Saturday ​I woke without an alarm at 2 pm. I ruffled my hair and sat up. It was a long night. I thought and yawned. Just then, out of nowhere, my lovely brother jumped to my bed so I almost fell down. Before I managed to lecture him about rushing in to my room, he made his ugly face to me.

 

 

"Hyung you're awake?" He was grinning widely.

"Yah." I shook my head to him. I couldn't be mad when it came to him. "Dude, don't use aegyo on me. You need to use it on girls and act like it's your secret weapon." I ruffled his hair and smiled to his foolishness.

"Okay hyung.." Yoogeun showed me his thumbs up before I stood up from my bed.

"But you know.. You can't rush in to someone's room when they're sleeping." I stated and looked down where Yoogeun was standing.

"I'm sorry.. I just heard you speaking so I thought you were awake." He mumbled his answer which made me frown.

"I was sleeptalking?" I questioned not from him but generally.

"You talked about some beautiful girl." Yoogeun pouted and I tilted my head. I never sleep talk..

"Maybe you misheard." I shrugged. He's such a smart 4 year old.

"Okay let's keep it a secret between us." Yoogeun smirked to me and ran out of my room.

"Sure.." I rolled my eyes at him. I can't remember what I was dreaming at all. Suddenly the scene in Sarang's room flashed through my mind.

 

 

Flashback, yesterday

 

 

After placing Sarang on her bed and covering her with the blanket, I eyed the room through quickly. Now where should I put this? I dug up her phone which I got fixed before even thinking of bringing it back to her. And besides, it'd be really awkward if I just gave it to her straight. In the end, I decided to put the phone on her bedside table where she'd definitely find it.

I walked out of her room and looked back at her once more before turning to leave. As soon as I got out of her room, I felt someone's forearm on my chest pushing me against the wall next to the door in Sarang's room. I looked to the person in front of me whose eyes were flaming as he glared me.

I placed my palms against his chest and pushed him off me. Before I managed to say anything, he already started.

 

 

"What were you doing in her room?" He hissed deathly quiet.

"How is it your business?" I asked and wrinkled my nose.

"Just answer me!" He raised his voice slightly.

"I carried her from the kitchen because she'd passed out in there. Why am I accountable of telling you this?" I started to get angry. I didn't even know who this guy was.

"I just needed to make sure you didn't hurt her." He was still furious.

"No I didn't touch her.... Who are you even?" I snorted arrogantly.

"I should be the one asking you that." He laughed once without humor.

"Jeon Jungkook, a member of Kingka. Your turn?" I crossed my arms.

"Jung Hoseok." He smirked evilly. "Now get out."

"What makes this part of your kingdom? I'm pretty sure you need to leave too." I wasn't even trying to be nice anymore. "Look, whatever." When he didn't answer, I walked pass him to the stairs.

"I have no idea what you were actually doing in her room but Yue is my property, so back off." I heard him saying after me. I didn't stop walking and I didn't want to show him that I heard his words. What an arrogant bastard. I thought while getting out of the house.

 

 

Flashback end

 

 

Only now I was thinking about his words. Did he say Yue? I was head over heels confused about the whole yesterday night and now I was making everything even more complicated. He couldn't say Yue since.. I stepped out of my shower and wrapped a towel around my lower body. What if her name really was Yue? What if she'd lied to me that her name was Sarang. But why'd she do that and with what motives? 

I eyed myself from the mirror and bit my lips together. I have no idea what you were actually doing in her room but Yue is my property, so back off. His sentence kept on repeating inside of my head for no reason. Maybe I'd misheard and he didn't say Yue after all. There was a lot going on inside of my head which I didn't like. I was bothered by his words even though I showed him that I didn't care. I've only known one Yue during my entire life and she was.. I shook my head so the water which was dripping from my hair was now sliding down on the mirror. I must've misheard it.

 

 

[Monday, 21st of April]

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter