Captivating setback

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Thursday, 1st of May]

 

 

Mihee's Pov

 

 

I arrived to our school's front gates and was making my way further. I didn't manage to get far from the gates before my phone rang. I stopped walking and started to find my phone in my uniform's pockets. When I got it and saw the name on the screen, I instantly felt anxious. I didn't want to pick up this call. I didn't want to speak with her. Not what happened the last time I heard about her. It's been now two weeks. 

I sighed heavily and took the call, unwilling to do so.

 

 

"Hey.." I started quietly.

"You!" Was Seohyun's first word which made me regret taking her call right away.

"What have I done now?" I asked.

"Someone has leaked my personal pictures to the media.. No one else has seen them except for you.. WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" Her sudden rage startled me so bad, I stumbled to my own ankle and fell to the ground, first.

"Ouch!" I squaked and eyed the front yard if anyone saw it. Of course there were people grinning to me while passing by.

"YAH! How dare you to ignore me?!!" Seohyun was screaming through the line.

"WHY DO YOU BLAME ME?!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE EVEN TALKING ABOUT!!" I screamed back and tried to get up. When I placed my left foot to the ground, it failed me because of stinging pain in my ankle.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHOSE EVEN SEEN THOSE PICTURES!!" Seohyun didn't give up so easily but I didn't want to play her game anymore.

"Okay yeah, I posted the pictures with my fake account, what are you going to do huh?!" I lied to her. I'd never do such a thing, never. Seohyun was just now pulling the line.

"I KNEW IT!" She sounded like she'd just won something instead of being mad for me publishing her personal pictures.

"If that's all that you wanted, I'm hanging up. Have nice time settling your scandals." I stated to her with shaky voice. I didn't want to do this, she just left me no choice.

 

 

Before she managed to answer to me, I cut the call off. There was nothing more I hated than people accusing me for something I didn't do. When that person happened to be your own sister, it really stung. I placed my hand to my heart and felt a tear rolling down on my cheek slowly.

I wiped away that pathetic tear and started to limp my way towards the main entrance. Just then someone bumped my right shoulder behind me gently. I lost my balance and started to fall down. Gladly that person took a grasp on my arm and pulled me back up.

 

 

"Ah.." I groaned as the person let go of me and walked to face me.

"Mihee-ah??" Hoseok sounded surprised. "I'm sorry I bumped to you, I was with my phone and.. Wait, are you not feeling well?"

"Well.." I snorted sadly. "I've been better."

"You look like you've just cried.. Wait is it Namjoon's fault??" Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

"No no no.." I shook that off. "Seohyun called me just now and.. Well it went as good as our meetings always goes." I fake smiled and saw Hoseok's expression changing to a pitying one.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok bit his lips together.

"It's nothing." I smiled sadly to him. "Anyways.. I need to get to the infirmary since something happened.." I explained and pointed my swollen ankle.

"Whoa.." Hoseok exhaled.

"Yeah you tell me about it." I chuckled once.

"Let me get the door for you." Hoseok opened the front door and let me pass first.

"Thank you.." I smiled slightly.

"Do you need me to you to the infirmary?" Hoseok asked as we were both inside.

"No need.. Besides.. I need to use the bathroom first and you know.. Yeah." I explained awkwardly and let Hoseok fill the rest.

"Then I'll get going. Take care Mihee-ah." Hoseok ruffled my bangs and headed upstairs. He waved me byes and I continued my way to infirmary which was located on the first floor at the end of the whole school. As I kept on limping forwards, I felt tears forming in my eyes. It's good to feel pain somewhere else than in my chest for a while.

 

 

Namjoon's Pov

 

 

We were walking towards our school, all exhausted from the practice we had early in the morning. Yoongi was having a keen conversation with Jin right behind me. If I heard correctly, Yoongi was trying to explain how ramyun is healthy if you eat it everyday, which Jin just rolled eyes for. Jimin and Taehyung were once again arguing over the smallest little things. I was walking next to Hoseok who was busy texting with som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter