Eternal pain

Danger (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

 

 

We reached our house in depressing atmosphere. No one said a word during the car ride, probably scared to hear what there was to become. I had never been so scared in my entire life than I was in that moment while sitting next to my older brother at the back seat.

Jin guided us in and Minhyun closed the door as he entered. I heard distant voices of someone talking to the phone in the living room. I didn't manage to question it before I saw something that made my jaw drop. I turned to look at Minhyun and his three bags lying on the floor, eyes all widen. Minhyun turned his head away and exhaled painfully.

I turned my attention to Jin who was now walking to the living room where uncle had just hung up the call. I followed him, Minhyun right beside me. I saw uncle sitting on the couch and his head was hanging down. Jin went to sit next to him as I stayed on the opposite side and sat down to one of the armchair same as Minhyun.

 

 

"Minhyun?" I started carefully to get his attention. "What happened?" I glanced at uncle who was no looking up.

"Yue.." Minhyun started but couldn't continue.

"Minhyun is going to stay with us from this day onwards." Uncle stated and only now I saw his eyes which were all red and puffy.

"Dad, what's going on?" Jin asked all serious and I started to get more nervous. Don't tell me..

"Mum." Minhyun started again but his voice disappeared.

"Talk to me so I can understand!" Now I was losing it.

"Jie.. Passed away this morning." Shen uncle whispered but somehow I heard it the loudest.

"W-what?" I stuttered, unable to understand the situation. "No way.. This is some bad joke and.." That was a sad try.

"I'm sorry." Shen uncle cried and lowered his head again.

"W-why are you only telling m-me this now?" I continued stuttering.

"I tried to call you few weeks ago and update you about mom's situation. When I couldn't contact you, I called Shen uncle." Minhyun bit his lips together.

"No way.." I shook my head. "This is all just a bad dream." I smiled while the tears flowed down on my cheeks.

"Yue.." Minhyun placed his hand on mine.

"She can't die.. Minhyun... S-she can't die a-alright?!" I cried. "SHE PROMISED TO GET BETTER WHEN SHE SENT ME AWAY!!" I screamed and stood up with an instant.

"Yue calm down.." Jin tried but it didn't help.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye.." I shook my head and rushed out of the living room to our small hallway. I reached my shoes and put them on as fast as I could with my shaky hands.

"YUE!" I heard Jin shouting as he arrived to the hallway.

"Yue, you need to listen!" Was Minhyun right next to him, but I didn't listen. I headed out and shut the door behind me. I had no intentions of coming back soon. I needed some time alone to clear my head from all the bad things.

 

 

Jungkook's Pov

 

 

We were practicing dancing in our own practice room, which was basically an empty apartment under Yoongi's father's name. He let Yoongi to use the apartment as his place to improve his piano skills. Yoongi on the other hand let BTS to hang around in there. First it was just hanging around but after a while they decided to start doing something together. Kingka, in this case BTS, started to practice dancing together as a group.

For surprise I had always been a good dancer and comparing to the rest, I was one of the best. All of them were a bit lacking except for Hoseok and Jimin who seemed to do pretty well. We were just learning our new choreography with Hoseok's lead when my phone started to ring. I wrinkled my nose and rushed to check my phone.

 

 

"Okay.. Let's start from the beginning." Hoseok told as Yoongi stopped the music.

"We should wait that our baby's done with his phone call." Taehyung smirked when he met eyes with me. I took my phone from my jacket's pocket.

"Hello?" I said and walked back to the guys who were now sitting around the room.

"Put it on speaker." Namjoon hissed, not so quietly, so I pressed the speaker on.

"Jungkook??" It was Jin and it was like there was something going on with him.

"Oh? Yeah, what's up?" I asked as the others just listened.

"Where are you?!" He asked all panicked.

"At the practice room, why?" I asked and felt like something was wrong, a big time.

"Yue." Jin groaned and I stiffened up. I glanced the guys and met gazes with Hoseok. "She ran away and we can't find her."

"What?" I asked all confused.

"Her mom passed away this morning and she didn't take it so well. Can you please help me find her?" Jin's voice was desperate.

"Of course. Do you have any clue where she might be?" I asked and saw how Hoseok got up from the floor.

"I'm sorry." Jin just exhaled.

"It's okay. I'll do what I can." I said to him and hung up. I stood up from the floor and saw Hoseok making his way towards the front door. "Where are you going?" I asked from him.

"I'll help too."

 

 

Your Pov

 

 

I had been walking for hours without a destination. I wanted to forget everything I just heard. I checked my phone to see the time. Already 7:30 pm? I ignored completely all the missing calls and messages. Soon I stopped walking and eyed my surroundings. It was just another street amongst the others, in other words, I had no idea where I was. What I knew was that there weren't many people around nor street lamps.

Only now I recognized how dark it was right now. I need to get b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter