Chapter 14b

Still You

-------------------

However, continuing sleeping without the snooze on was a bit irresponsible thing to do for Sehun and Donghae. When finally waking up, the two idols realised the time was seriously running out and they both should be within five minutes in the SM Building.

With a random t-shirt borrowed from Donghae and loose jogging pants Sehun ran towards the EXO practice room, opening the door with perfect apology monologues forming inside his mind.

“Hyungs, so sorry, I know I’m late, we accidentally…” Sehun started to explain heatedly but stopping when meeting Joonmyun’s eyes. All of s were sitting on the floor, staring at Sehun exceptionally blamefully. “I will never be late again!” Sehun whispered quietly, giving his hyungs a deep, sincere bow. Was something else wrong as well? Sehun had never seen Jongdae, or many of the other hyungs, give him such a glare before.

Joonmyun stood up, cursing by himself quietly and kicking the hoodie on the floor out of his way. Reluctantly, he walked to Sehun, looking up to him like he was about so say something but then walking back.

“Maybe he doesn’t know…” “We should ask…”

“What?” Sehun asked, now sensing something was seriously wrong. The hyungs would never act like this in case he was just late.

Jongin shook his head in disbelief, exchanging worried glances with Kyungsoo. “Someone tell him!” Luhan moaned exhaustedly, looking at Baekhyun with begging eyes. Baekhyun shook his head. “No, I don’t want to see it again.”

Tao suddenly stood up with a nervous sigh, looking at the maknae with eyes full of worry. “Sehunnie, have you been online lately?” Sehun shook his head, deducing from Tao’s face that something terrible had happened. “Why should I?” “Err…its…just…” Tao took his phone and after a couple of clicks turned the phone around and leaned out the screen for Sehun to see.

A blurry but still revealing picture of two men in romantic, gloomy lighting on a bed. Someone, who looked exactly like Sehun was sitting on someone who looked exactly like Donghae. Feeding him strawberries.

“And it goes on.” Tao admitted quietly, leaving the whole practice room in complete silence. “W-what..w-where…” Sehun gulped, feeling suddenly really faint.

“All over the internet.”

------------------

 

 

A/N: >__<