★ 09. Beating The Heat [ Infinite ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN: Since its summertime~ [ school is actually starting up again for me soon otl ] why not have a summer scenario with Infinite? :D ☆

_______________________________________________

 

It was summertime, the season where school is out, people have parties, soak each other with water, hang out at the beach, eat and drink cold foods and refreshments and also people who struggle to keep themselves cool. You were at home being lazy on the couch not wanting to move an inch because of the dreaded heat thats outside. Your air conditioning was on full blast but it felt like that it wasnt helping you at all to cool down. You were bored and wanted to have some fun but didnt know how. Just then you decided to pick up your phone and call over your Infinite oppas. You were hoping they had a free schedule today so you can hang out with them. 

 

" Hello? " Dongwoo said on the other line

 

" annyeong oppa~ its ___ " you replied

 

" OH _____-AH!! Hey there! Whats up? " he asked you,you picturing him probably grinning on the other line. 

 

You glanced around your apartment " I was just calling to see if you and the others werent busy today" 

 

" Ohh~ yeah we arent busy " dongwoo said

 

You smiled once you found out infinite was free today "Awesome! My next question is, do you guys wanna hang out with me today? "

 

" Sure! I'll tell the others about it and we will be over there in a bit " dongwoo excitedly said

 

" okay great, see you all in a bit " you replied before hanging up. You set down your phone and then went to your room to change into something decent for today. You didnt want infinite to see you hanging with them while you were in your pajamas. You changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white blouse. After you got done changing you soon heard a knock at the door. You went over to the door and opened it seeing Infinite.

 

" Annyeong ____~ " they all greeted in unison

 

" hey guys~ " you replied back with a smile

 

" You ready to go have some fun!? " sungyeol said in an excited yet loud tone. You giggled and then nodded before following them out the door.

 

" So where are we going,oppas? " you asked as you walked beside them

 

" We are gonna go to the beach ___ noona~ " sungjong said. You thought heading to the beach on a nice day like it was was a great idea. It would still be hot but at least you are gonna be having fun with Infinite.

 

The beach wasnt too far from your apartment so you all walked to it and soon got to the beach a short time later. "BEACH!!! " all of infinite said as they ran onto the sand,you giggled at their excitement because it seemed like they were more excited than you were. You walked onto the sand seeing all the infinite members have fun. Suddenly you were poked by someone which made you jump slightly

 

" _____-ah! You're it! " Dongwoo grinned then ran away so you couldnt catch him. You rolled your eyes playfully at the childish game they were playing but joined in anyways and began chasing dongwoo and the other members who were playing around the beach. You began to feel exausted as you chased them,not tagging a single member. dang, they are fast runners... You eventually stopped running and sat down over by the edge of the water that was moving up onto the beach as the low tides came in. You looked out into the water then soon all the infinite members came over and joined you. 

 

" man its hot.. " hoya said. Everyone nodded in agreement. The sun soon fell as time passed. You and infinite wanted to stay longer to watch the sun set over the waters. As for the temperature, it was cooling down but still warm outside. No one had fans so everyone either took off their shirt or tugged on it. A few of the members were already tired but they tried to stay awake to watch the sun set. 

 

" hey look! " Sungjong yelled out, he pointed to the sun that was now setting. Once everyone saw that they all sat up straight as they gazed in awe as the sun hid behind the waters. After the sun set the night became dark and stars appeared. Everyone layed down on the sand and looked up at the starry sky.

 

" the stars look beautiful~ " you commented

 

" not as beautiful as you, ____-ah " woohyun looked over at you and winked. You rolled your eyes at his greasiness while the other members just looked at him before turning their attention back at the sky. You and infinite returned to your apartment for the night. You opened the door and turned around to face them " today was awesome,guys,thank you " you smiled

 

" Hey it was nothing, ____- ah " sunggyu said with an eyesmile

 

" if you ever want to hang out with us again,just call~ " woohyun added as he made his hand into a phone and held it up by his ear which made he get a light slap on the arm from sunggyu. You nodded and then waved to them " see you guys" infinite waved back and say goodbye to you then walked off before you closed your door. You headed to your room for the night, slipping off your shoes you flopped down on your bed and shortly drifted off to sleep thinking on what you and infinite should do tomorrow.