★ 03. I Protect Whats Mine [ Sunggyu ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

- Your POV -

 

"W-what are you going to do to me?" You questioned with a shaky voice. One of the men turned around and then appraoched closer to you,lifting your chin up so you can look at him even though you refused to. The man smiled then slapped you across the face "Just shut up and dont mind what we are gonna do to you.." the man growled then walked away from you. The situation you were in right now was not a good one, you never expected yourself to be in this kind of situation but here you were, tied to a metal pole in a dark room with a small group of scary men. You didnt know yet what they were gonna do to you but you were sure that it wasnt going to be something of your liking.

 

- Flashback -

 

Your heels clicked across the concrete sidewalk as you walked along the streets of seoul. You were heading to a nice flower shop not too far away from where you were to go get some nice flowers for your apartment to give it a bit more of a decoration. You smiled to yourself, thinking about your boyfriend, Sunggyu and how you happened to fall for a great guy like him. You got to the flower shop and walked inside,the bell ringing as you opened the door. You found yourself a nice bouquet of flowers that had a nice variety of colors to them. You went up to the cashier and payed for them before walking out with them in hand.

 

You smelled the flowers and sighed happily,knowing that they were going to put a lot more color into your apartment. You began walking home and decided to take a shortcut through a alleyway on the way home. Suddenly you heard light footsteps behind you,you got a bit nervous and began to walk a bit faster this time,hoping the person wouldnt keep following you but the footsteps became closer and louder as you continued speed walking. You wanted to run but the suddenly a hand from behind covered your mouth to mute your screams which made you drop your nice bouquet of flowers on the ground. You struggled to get free from the strangers grasp but it was no use cause he was holding you tightly.

 

The man took out his phone and called someone " yeah,I got her " he spoke tuen hung up the phone, soon after a van arrived in the alleyway as the man led you to the back and opened the doors, revealing a few other men inside. You were forcefully moved into the van. The man jumped in and shut the doors before the vehicle sped off. You stayed quiet as the men talked amongst themselves,looking over at you from time to time. You panicked and didnt know what the heck was going on, you were scared,thpughts ran through your mind about what they wanted from you,what they might do to you,etc.

 

The van soon arrived at a small building. All the men got out and one of the pulled you out of the van,leading you to the building. They all walked inside which revealed to be just a big empty room with dim lighting. The same person who had a grip on you from before moved you to a big metal pole and old you to put your hands behind it. You did what he said and he tied your hands together with a rope to keep you from escaping.

 

- present time -

 

Right now, you really wanted to call Sunggyu and tell him to come save you but you only wish that your hands werent tied back,that was the only thing stopping you. Just then your phone rang which happened to catch the mens attention. One of them walked over and took your phone from your pocket, looking at the id then looked over at you with a smirk on his face. He then picked up the phone and answered it. 

 

- Sunggyus POV -

 

Since Infinite had no schedule today, I decided to drop by your place and visit you for awhile. " I'll be back in a while,guys " I said to the other members,getting a simple response from them " okay " I walked out the door and was on my way to your place. I got there a short time later and knocked on your door,waiting for you to answer but after a few minutes,you didnt answer. Which was a bit odd cause you would usually answer the door right away knowing that it was me. I knocked again but this time called out your name " _____? " I waited for a few more minutes,still no answer. I then took put my phone and dialed your number to see where you were since you obviously werent at home. I heard someone on the other line pick up but it wasnt your voice " Who is this? " the man on the other line spoke " I should ask you the same thing,who are you and where is ____? " I replied 

 

" You dont need to know who I am, and your _____ is perfectly fine~ " the man said but then faintly in the background I could hear a scream,I reconized it as your voice. My eyes widened slightly " What are you doing with her!? " I shouted across the line. The man only chuckled " You sure do ask a lot of questions,dont ya? All I can tell you is we have her and good luck trying to save her. "  oh yeah,like that was the answer I was looking for..  " if you want to try your luck and get her back, then come to this address " the man on the other line gave me the address to where you were. I hung up the phone and started running to go save you.

 

It already got dark by the time I got to the place where they were holding you captive. I can already hear your screams from outside, they were dping something to you and I didnt like it one bit. I tried opening the door but it was locked, so with all my strength that I had,I busted down the door. I looked straight ahead and saw you on your knees,beatened up and tied to a pole. Before I could rush to your side.. " Oppa watch out! " you shouted,I quickly turned and saw a fist coming towards my face,I stopped it by grabbing the persons hand and shoving him back before charging at him and taking a few shots to his face. Surprisingly he dodged all of my punches and came back at me by kicking me in the stomach which sent me flying backwards and falling onto the ground. 

 

I slowly got up,bearing the pain and tried to make my next attack on the guy but was held back by 2 other men in the room. I looked at both of them before turning and kneeing them between the legs which sent down down to the ground. I then kicked them both in the faces which knocked them out. I ran over to you and hugged you tightly. "Its alright, ____. Im here now,I'll get you out of this " I said to her, hoping that my calming voice will help her try to calm down some. Suddenly I heard you yelp,I turned my head and saw the last man standing,holding a gun that was pointing at me. I got up and faced him,standing in front of you to protect you because I was not gonna let anything happen to you. " Listen, I protect whats mine,I wont let you hurt her anymore. I dont like you laying your hands on her,so just-" "why dont you just surrender while you are still alive? "

 

I clenched my teeth at his words. I wasnt gonna let him kill you or me tonight because that, was not gonna happen. A idea suddenly hit me " alright then..I'll surrender.. " I smirked. I turned my head and whispered to you " just bear with me on this " I said. I turned my attention back to the man who now lowered his gun and smirked " good " he said and backed off. " But! On one condition.. " I said. " give me the gun " I included. The man scoffed " and why should I do that? " 

 

" if you want me to surrender, give me the gun so I know you wont do anything funny " I replied " But how do I know if you are gonna do something? " the man questioned. I rolled my eyes at him " im not gonna do anything,im surrendering, remember? "

 

The guy then shurgged and dropped the gun, sliding it towards me. I then bended down and picked up the gun and pointed it at him. His eyes widened " you little- " " tricked you,didnt I? " I said. The man tried to look for another gun but found out he only had the one. While he wasnt looking I shot him a few times which made him collasp. I dropped the gun and quickly went around to the other side of the pole to untie you. After doing so, you ran into my embrace and cried your eyes out. I comforted you by standing there,holding you in my embrace and rubbing your back to comfort you. "They are dead now,____. You are safe" I quietly said to her. "T-thank you..o-oppa.. " she said. I had you face me and wiped your tears away " Now lets head home,shall we? " I asked you with my head tilted slightly. You only nodded. I went to your side and put my arm around you,walking out of the building and walked you home. I stayed over with you for the night to keep you company and to make sure you were safe.