♡ 011.2 Missing [ Various Idols ] { Part 2 }

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN: Mmkay this is part 2 of Missing.. Enjoy + dont forget to leave a comment! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while later,all 13 idols arived at their destination, They looked up at the mansion that seemed to be abandoned which gave it a spooky feel besides it being around a woodsy area. Ren and Dongwoo clinged onto the person who was stnding next to them which happened to be Baekho and Hoya. Sunggyu and JR looked over at their now scared dongsaengs, rolling their eyes because the house to their view didnt look all that bad. " Well,why are we just standing here? Lets go inside " Yunho said as he motioned everyone to enter the house. Once everyone was inside, the door suddenly slammed shut form behind them that then made everyone jump slightly and look over towards the door. " Well that was weird... " Changmin thought. Everyone had a hard time seeing around their surroundings due to the darkness of the mansion. They all pulled out their phones so they could use those for light. JR turned to face everyone " Okay everyone,listen up. I have come up with a plan for us to explore this place. We are gonna split up into groups of 4 and head in different directions,keeping our phones on in case if any of us happen to come across something, ok? " JR explained but before anyone could say anything, they heard a scream which happened to make Ren scream as well. JR shushed him up and looked around " what was that? " 

" Guys.. " Chunji mumbled " Minzys gone... " everyones eyes widened after hearing what he just said. " Paaaaaaniiiiiicccc!!!!!! " Baekho freaked out flailing his arms crazily before getting a slap form JR to shut him up. " No Baekho, we are not gonna panic. No one should.. Now if we all stay together and stick with the plan, we can quickly retrieve our items and get out of here,alright? " JR reassured, getting a group of 'yes' from everyone. JR then split everyone up into teams. Ren, Baekho, Lizzy and Dongwoo being one team, Aron, JR, Chunji and Hoya being another one and TVXQ, Raina and Sunggyu making a team of 4. Once everyone was grouped up,they all went off to different parts of the house,on the hunt for their missing items. 

- Team 1 [ Ren, Baekho, Lizzy & Dongwoo ] -

Baekho walked down the hallways of the mansion with his teammates on both sides of him, basically all 3 of them were clinging onto him because they were scared of the spooky house. " H-hyung.. m-make sure that nothing happens to us,o-ok.? " ren stuttered. Baekho smiled a reassuring one to them both " No worries, Rennie~ I will make sure nothing happens to you guys. " Ren and Dongwoo nodded a few times but noticed that Lizzy was a bit too quiet " Umm.. Lizzy? " ren, dongwoo and baekho stopped and looked where lizzy was to see that she was now not there. The remaining teammates looked at one another and opened their mouths to scream but stayed quiet and instead texted everyone in a group chat to let them know that another person just went missing.

Baekho: Lizzys gone you guys...

Everyone: WHAT!?

JR: Another person,really?

Baekho: yes... Im mad now, not scared, but mad,because SOMEONE TOOK MY PRECIOUS LIZZY ><

JR: Ok ok well dont panic, keep searching..

With Lizzy gone, Baekho, Donwoo and Ren kept searching the house,hoping that neither of them dissappear next. 

- Team 2 [ Aron, JR, Chunji & Hoya ] -

As JR and his teammates searched their area of the house, JR had something on his mind besides his goal on retreiving everyones belongings. And that was he was wondering on why, one by one, everyone was disappearing into the shadows. It made him question himself on who would possibly be next. But,he spoke too soon when he heard Aron say something " JR.. Chunji's gone.." JR mentally facepalmed but was also glad that he didnt disappear. He was thinking on texting everyone to let them know that Chunji is gone but decided to just leave it and continue searching for their items. " JR.. arent you gonna let everyone know that Chunji is gone? " Hoya poked him. JR shook his head " Nah, its fine.. I think its bst not to text them because if i do that, everyones gonna probably panic and then we will never get this shiz done.." he explained " Now come on, lets not stop here and chicken out, lets continue looking. " JR gestured Aron and Hoya to keep up with his walking pace.

- Team 3 [ TVXQ, Raina & Sunggyu ] -

" Now if we look real close, we might be able to find some clues as to where our items might be in this place.. " Yunho told his teammates. As they walked, Changmin discovered a button on the wall. He stopped to look at it but called everyone else over to show them what he found. " Hey guys, look.. I found a button " he pointed out. Sunggyu noticed a small sign by the button " Changmin.. this sign here says ' Do not push  ' I dont think you should mess with it.. '' he mentioned. Changmin waved him off " Oh please..  what could possibly happen? Who knows even? I can press this and it can lead us to our missing items! " he grinned. Yunho tapped his chin thinking over on what Changmiin just said " Hmm alright hes got a point there " Changmin smiled and pressed the button, falling through the floor " Aaaahh!! " the floor closed up as the rst of the other teammates looked down to where he just fell " Changmiin? CHANGMIN! " Yunho hit the floor. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and mumbled " This is what happens when no one listens to me.. " Yunho stood up and sighed " Lets keep going.. " he said as Sunggyu and Raina followe dhim through the dark hallways. " O-oppa.. what if one of us disappears next.. ? " raina looked up at Sunggyu. " Well to be honest, I hope one of us doesnt dissappear next.. " he sighed but kept that in mind, he was seriously crossing his fingers hoping that one of them wouldnt suddenly disappear next. Yunho decided to text everyone about Changmin dissappearing.

Yunho: Changmin is gone..

JR: Same with Chunji..

Baekho: Oh no! Not them too! .... PANIC!!!!!!

JR: Baekho! No! No panicing! NO. ONE. PANIC.

Yunho: We arent panicing...

JR: Good... but try saying that to Baekho...

Baekho: ...

JR: Has anyone found anything yet?

Yunho: Nope, well no, yes, Changmin found a button but when he pressed it,he fell into the floor

Baekho: o_o

JR: ... ok then.. EVERYONE, If you see a button on any of the walls... Dont make the same mistake Changmin did,ok?

Everyone: Okay

 

As time went by, more of the idols began to dissappear. Ren, Aron, Raina, Dongwoo,Hoya and Yunho have also been taken as victims. The only survivors left were JR, Baekho and Sunggyu. 

Baekho: I have a feeling this house is haunted...

Sunggyu: Well no shiz, sherlock.. what was your first guess when it comes to an abandoned mansion?

Baekho: .... 

Sunggyu: exactly

JR: Alright guys, lets not fight now.. As the 3 remaining survivors who havent been taken yet by the house, we should at least all meet up by the houses main stairs so we can come up with another plan.

Sunggyu: sounds good

Baekho: okay but.. what if along the way, one of us is taken..?

- few minutes pass-

Baekho: JR?? Sunggyu??

Sunggyu: What?

Sunggyu: Baekho,what?

After waiting a few minutes for a reply, neither JR nor Baekho responded in the chat. That only meant one thing...

Sunggyu was the only survivor left..