★ 06. I Love You More Than Bubble Tea [ Hunhan ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN: trying a different kind of format here for this one lol

+ for all you hunhan shippers c; ♡

Enjoy! ^^/

____________________________________

 

It was just another day at the EXO dorm. All the members were off doing their own thing but Luhan wasnt,he was actually thinking of taking his boyfriend, Sehun out on a nice date today. He smiled because he knew exactly what kind of date it will be. He walked over to Sehuns room and gently knocked on the door that was already a bit open

 

 " hey sehun? " luhan called out.

 

 Sehun raised his head from a manga he was reading and a smile appeared on his face when he saw luhan. "Hiya hyung! "

 

 luhan stepped in the room " whatcha need,hyung? " sehun asked the older. 

 

" well..I was wondering if you would like to go on a date today? " luhan offered.

 

" Ooh~ what kind of date,hyung? " sehun grinned

 

" hmm.. how about a bubble tea date? " luhan said

 

Hearing the words bubble tea come from luhans mouth made sehun jump up excitedly " yes yes yes!! bubble tea date sounds awesome!! " he grinned " are we going now? " he blinked

 

Luhan thought for a moment,he thought it was a good idea to go now and get away from the others for a while. He looked at sehun and nodded which made sehun really happy where he ended up glomping luhan because he was so happy that he was taking him out on a bubble tea date. Luhan and Sehun walked out of the exo dorm and headed towards a nearby bubble tea shop. Once they got there,luhan ordered both him and sehun bubble tea then handed sehun his tea when they received it. 

 

Sehun sipped on his bubble tea happily " ooh bubble tea~ oh how I love you~ " sehun cooed as he pressed his drink againt his cheek. Luhan chuckled at his cute action, he thought that he had the cutest boyfriend ever.

 

Sehun sipped more on his bubble tea and glanced at luhan from time to time,seeing him smile. So far this date was turning out to be great. " hyung, I love bubble tea like,so much " he said which made Luhan stop drinking his bubble tea for a minute. 

 

" bubble tea,where have you been all my life hmm~? " sehun continued talking sweetly to the bubble tea. This made luhan a bit sad,hearing that sehun loved bubble tea a lot made him think that he loved a drink more than he did his own boyfriend.

 

Luhan stood up " excuse me for a minute... " he mumbled then walked off somewhere. Luhan walked over to a tree an slid down against it, holding his knees close to his chest. The words that sehun said kept playing over and over again in his head. He put his head down on top of his knees and sniffled,his eyes beginning to fill up with tears.

 

Sehun waited for luhan to return but as time went by,he saw that its taking luhan a while to get back to him. Sehun decided to get up and go look for his deer boyfriend. He walked around and tried to find him but then he stopped because he heard sniffling nearby. He looked to see where it was coming from. He quietly approached a tree as the sniffling became louder and saw someone sitting down by it. He squated down in front of the person and lifted their head up,seeing that it was his luhan who was crying. 

 

" hyung.. why are you crying? " he asked him softly. Luhan refused to answer by turning his head away from sehun. " luhan hyung..please, tell me, why are you crying? " he asked again

 

" you dont love me.. " luhan mumbled but was loud enough for sehun to hear. Sehun tilted his head,confused on what luhan meant by saying that he didnt love him.

 

" you seem to love bubble tea more than me.. " luhan included. Sehun was still a bit confused on why luhan was crying and thinking that sehun loved bubble tea more than his boyfriend. Sure,he did love his favorite drink but not as much as he loved his boyfriend.

 

" hyung,you dont seem to understand. I-"

 

"Why dont you go be together with your bubble tea instead!?" Luhan bursted out into tears. Hearing that made sehuns heart ache a little. There was no way that sehun would replace luhan with a drink. He thought it would be stupid if he did that. Sehun moved over next to luhan and pulled him into his embrace, rubbing his back to comfort him

 

" hyung,listen,ok? I,would never replace you with bubble tea.. I seriously mean this" he says softly " because you know why? " he whispers. Luhan just shakes his head. Sehun smiled lightly and lifted up luhans head so luhan can look at him " Nothing could ever replace you, luhan, I love you a whole lot more than bubble tea. Its not all the time I can get some. But you, Im around all the time so I have you by myself a lot, and nothing is better than having you here with me " 

 

Luhan sniffles " y-you really mean that? " he asks to make sure. Sehun nods his head confidently and smiles which made luhans frown turn upside down and hug him,burying his face into sehuns chest. " I love you sehun~~ " 

 

Sehun kisses the top of luhans head " I love you too,my little deer~ " 

 

" and I love bubble tea "