★ 08. Sunggyu, My Vampire Boyfriend [ Sunggyu ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN: Mianhe that this gonna be similar to Twilight at the beginning >< tbh,I feel as if this should be a fanfic of its own ._. Ehh,if I wanna make it into one, then I will u _ u + if anyone can tell me where I can watch the Vampire musical online with subs,that would be awesome. I've been meaning to try and find it somewhere and watch it cause IT LOOKS AWESOME!! *^*b ★ 

 

P.s, your OC name in this is Lee Minhee [ idk,im sorry im not good with names :c ]

__________________________________________

 

- Your POV -

 

I've always wondered something about my boyfriend... I've noticed that the whole time I've been dating him,that something seemed a bit off. At different times when I look at him,his eyes change color,whether it be gold or red. Humans naturally dont have those color eyes when I hold his hand,his skin would always feel cooler and come to think of it, his skin is also lighter than others.. He only eats specific foods If only he werent so picky... he has abilities that no one else has. He can be somewhere one minute and when I turn my back,hes suddenly there behind me. His strength too is a bit abnormal, He doesnt have much muscle on him but I've seen him lift up things that I cant even lift up.

 

One night I decided to look up some of the things and all it would give me is stuff about vampires No.. that cant be it, theres no way he can be a vampire.. I tried typing in similar things but again, it would give me the same results. This confused me but I had a feeling that the computer was right.. Was Sunggyu a vampire?? 

 

The next day at school,I was getting the things I needed for my next class. I closed my locker and happened to see Sunggyu leaning against it " Hey Minhee~ " he smiled. I smiled back and turned to him " hey oppa~ " he rubbed the back of his neck shyly and bit his lip " Are you doing anything later? " he asked. I shook my head "ani,im not, why? " I tilted my head " well I wanna hang out with you later, I got nothing going on and you are my girlfriend so I wanna spend some time with you" he explained. My mouth formed a small 'o' shape as I nodded slowly and understandly. "Alright then,I'll see you later after school,oppa. Right now though I have to get to class so im not late " I waved to him and began to walk away when he stopped me " allow me" he smiled sweetly. I blushes lightly as I allowed him to walk me to class. If he is a vampire, why is he so sweet to me? 

 

The school day went by smoothly. After the bell rang, I gathered all my things and walked outside of the school,heading towards the gate where Sunggyu was already waiting for me. I waved to him hoping he would see me and sure enough he did because I got a wave from him in return. I approached him as he kissed my cheek and held my hand " lets go " he said. We walked off of school grounds and swung our hands gently in the air as we walked. I looked up at the cloudy sky,noticing the gray clouds forming " I hope it doesnt start raining on us,oppa " I giggled. Sunggyu also glanced up at the sky " The rain doesnt really bother me.. " he said. " But I know you dont like it so much so just in case if it did start raining... " he then pulled out an umbrella and gave me an eyesmile " I brought this along with "

 

I opened the umbrella up held it over my head " thats good that you brought this along, now I will stay dry if it does begin to rain " and right after it said that, the rain began to fall. Me and sunggyu looked at the sky as he held out his hand letting the rain fall onto it. Me and Sunggyu walked around for awhile before I started to shiver from the cold. "Oppa? Wanna head back to my house? " I suggested to him. He nodded and probably thought it was a good idea because he didnt want me to freeze in the cold and come down sick. We got to my house a short time later. I unlocked the door and stepped inside,closing the umbrella and slipping off my shoes " make yourself comfortable, oppa " 

 

- Sunggyu's POV -

 

We went to Minhees house to get out of the rain. I stepped inside and took off my shoes,looking around Minhees place. It was nice,a bit big for just her alone but still,it was nice. I glanced over at Minhee who was getting a bottle of soda from her fridge. I needed to tell her the truth. I cant keep hiding this from her but I have to tell her what I really am. But im afraid that she might leave me when she finds out. I hope it doesnt come to that Shes the first actual human I have ever fallen for. Everything about her was perfect. Her beautiful brown eyes,her hair that fell a bit right pass her shoulders, her nice long legs, her smooth milky skin... I was snapped out of my gaze when I noticed Minhee talking to me "huh? What? " I dumbly said " I said, do you want anything to drink?" She repeated herself. " Ah, water will be fine " I responded with a nod.

 

I went over by the fireplace that was in the living room and looked at the pictures that were on it. Most of them were pictures of Minhee with either her friends or family. She looked so happy but im curious as to where her family is. I looked back at Minhee but kept the thought to myself just in case if she happened to get upset about me bringing up the subject if something bad happened to her family and it would explain why she lives alone. 

 

" here you go,oppa " I heard minhee say from behind. She gave me a glass of water to drink as I bowed my head to thank her and drank it down in one shot. " I see you found some pics of my friends and family" she smiled. I nodded without saying anything. Reason is because what I need to tell her is still on my mind right now. I will tell her soon...

 

- Your POV -

 

Night soon hit once the stars came out and the moon rised into the night sky. Sunggyu wanted to stay over so I let him. More time with my boyfriend..yay! Besides him wanting to be with me,he told me that there was something that he needed to tell me. I was confused about what he wanted to say Oh no! What if he wants to break up with me!? I wanted to panic but I crossed my fingers,hoping that wasnt the reason. I tried to stay calm but then was suddenly pulled up to my room by Sunggyu. He had me sit down on my bed before he sat next to me. He sighed then looked at me "Minhee...you know I love you so much..But,I havent been fully honest with you for the whole time we have been dating " he said, biting his lip and looking down a bit with his hands now on top of mine. 

 

I was still confused Not fully honest with me? What? I stayed silent and let him continue " I've been hiding something from you that I should have told you sooner instead of waiting this long.." he took a deep breath " im a vampire " he confessed. So he is one! " it explains why my skin is pale, why my eyes change color, why I dont really like sunlight, why everytime you touch me my skin is cold..all those things. But, now that I told you this... will you still love me for who I truly am? " he held my hands tightly while he looked at me with his gold eyes. I was at a loss for words,I didnt know what to say. My boyfriend is a vampire... But it would hurt him a lot if I said no. And I didnt want to do that becausd even though he is a vampire,I still love him.

 

 "Oppa, I dont care what you are,vampire or not.. " I said before placing my hands on both sides of his face " I will still love you for who you are. " I smiled. Sunggyu lowered my hands from his face and glanced up at me with a soft yet sweet smile " thanks Minhee for still loving me for who i am " he said then held my chin,leaning in and giving me a nice lovingly kiss on my lips. I kissed him back as he made the kiss deeper,tilting my head a bit to the side and moving my arms to around his neck while his moved to my waist. We pulled away and looked into each others eyes for a minute before pulling each other into a hug.