★ 04. Confessing My Love To You [ Gyurin ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

 

AN: Im a Gyurin shipper and I thought writing a Gyurin scenario would be cute cx. I also realized that not many people ship them from what I saw o.o But feel free to comment below if you ship these two too xD 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" And that is when I realized my phone was in my hand the whole time" Woohyun finished explaining his story to his hyung and also his best friend,Sunggyu who was sitting right beside him outside on the grass on the school grounds. But then Woohyun saw that Sunggyu kept looking ahead the whole time,bot even paying attention to Woohyuns story. " Yah,hyung,were you even listening?- " "im gonna tell her " sunggyu cut woohyun off. "Huh? Tell who,hyung? " woohyun questioned.

Sunggyu didnt respond,instead he pointed ahead at a girl who was chatting with a few of her friends from a near distance. "Hyerin? " woohyun looked over at his hyung who just nodded a few times. " Im gonna confess my love to her today, I cant take it anymore, not telling her. " he explained to the younger. Woohyun just nkdded and understood what Sunggyu said to him just now. " Well good luck with that " woohyun patted sunggyu on the back then stood up " im gonna head to class now, you probably should too so you wont be late. The teacher hates students who enter late " 

 

" hmm? Oh yeah alright " sunggyu took one more glance at hyerin and stood up as well, following woohyun to class. For almost the whole class period,sunggyu just sat there in his desk,staring off into space thinking on how he was gonna confess his feelings towards his crush. For sure,he was confident enough to go and confess his love today, like he said earlier to woohyun,he couldnt take it anymore, he couldnt hold bsck his love for Hyerin,he needed to tell her. Sunggyu had a crush on Hyerin ever since the day he accidently bumped into her in the hallways. He just thought she was so beautiful that every time he saw her,his heart picked up a bit in speed. She was the only girl who makes him feel this way. Other girls have tried,but never succeeded. He just wasnt interested into those other girls.

 

Once class was over,sunggyu gathered his things and walked out of the classroom. He went to the school garden and picked out a nice red rose to give to Hyerin after he confesses to her, hoping she will like it and accept his heart. He held the rose close to him and smiled to himself then headed towards the school fountain where he saw her reading a book. He walked up to her holding the rose behind his back " Hey Hyerin " he said. She looked up from her book and saw him standing there in front of her " Oh hey Sunggyu " she said back with a sweet smile. She stood up and straightened out her skirt " hows it going? " hse asked him

 

" Hyerin, there has been something that I have been meaning to tell you " he told her as he bit his lip looking down shyly. " oh? " hyerin tilted her head " what is it? " sunggyu began to hesitate but remembered to stay calm and confident so he didnt screw this moment up. He took a deep breath then spoke " Hyerin, I've liked you for awhile now,I think you are a smart, nice and not to forget,beautiful girl who, whenever I see you,makes my heart race. Theres just something about you that is different from other girls. I may not know what that thing is,but I like it. And Hyerin, im here to ask you something. Something I have been wanting to ask you for awhile and that is... will you be my girlfriend? " he confessed as he pulled out the rose that he was holding behind his back.

 

Hearing Sunggyu confess his feelings towards her made Hyerins face turn a bit red and her heart flutter. She didnt know he liked her and wasnt expecting for him to confess to her either. She took the rose from him and sniffed it,holding it close to her " S-sunggyu... " she said. Sunggyu looked at her with hopeful eyes,hoping that she accepts his heart. 

 

"I will be your girlfriend " she answered with a soft smile. "Really? " sunggyu asked,getting a nod from hyerin as a response. Sunggyu's eyes turned to cresents and hugged hyerin,which hyerin hugged back. Sunggyu then looked into Hyerins eyes and leaned in,kissing her softly on the lips. Not caring if people were looking at them, he was just happy that Hyerin, his crush,accepted his love and became his girlfriend. He broke from the kiss and smiled " Saranghae,Hyerin " he sweetly said to her 

 

" Saranghae, Sunggyu "

 

And after that,they kissed again,standing there with their arms around each other, enjoying the moment.