♡ 011.3 Missing [ Various Idols ] { Part 3 }

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN: Mmkay~ This is the 3rd and final part of Missing ^^ This part will have a few special appearences by a few other idols that you didnt see in the other two parts. Keep and eye out for the 4 special idols that will be in this chapter c; [ the 2nd gif basically just gave you one of them cx ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the other 12 people have dissappeared, Sunggyu was left as the only possibly alive survivor in the haunted mansion. He didnt see a reason to hang around any longer and keep looking for the items that everyone has lost. They were gone, he was the only one left. He didnt wanna stay around and possibly die in that place. Basically half of his mind was saying to turn around and run but the other half was saying to stay. He wanted to go with the first half but instead he decided to stay for a while longer and keep searching. One reason why he chose to stay was that if he did choose the first option, when he got back to the dorms, he was probably gonna get yelled at for leaving the others behind. But technically it wasnt his fault. Hes not the one that took everyone away from him. But he couldnt possibly say that the house did it because everyone would think hes gone crazy. But another reason why he chose to stay was not to just find the items, but to also look for the others, s and his crush to see if they were still alive in the house somewhere. 

Sunggyu walked through the dark and quiet hallways of the house,shining his phone light around his surroundings so he could see where he was going and what he was looking for. So far he has found nothing until just then he heard voices in the distance somewhere. He stopped walking and looked around to see if anyone was following him but when he saw no one he just thought he was hearing things. He shrugged it off and began to walk again but then heard the voices once more. He was now really curious as to where the voices were coming from. He walked ahead a bit more and saw a faint light coming from a room up ahead. He quietly walked over to the room and peeked his head in but once he did that. His eyes widened because there,he saw everyone that had dissappeared,chained up against th wall. He ran into the room and kneeled down by all of them " What the heck- what happened to you all!? " he glanced at everyone who was chained up. " We dont know, but what we do know is that we all just managed to end up here. " Chunji said " Well after that, we all got knocked out and before we knew it, we woke up chained to the wall like this. " JR rattled his chains slightly. After hearing what JR said, that told Sunggyu that they werent alone in the house. Someone else is here,doing this to them but could it be the same person who stole everyones things?

" Dont worry,guys. I'll get you all unchained from here somehow.. " Sunggyu put on a determined look on his face. " Oh really now?~ " a different voice said from behind him. Sunggyu stood up and turned around to see a figure appraoaching them from the shadows. Once the figure stepped into light, the figure had a smirk on his face. " Leeteuk.. " sunggyu muttered but then balled his hands into fists " So you are behind this..? " he asked him. Leeteuk nodded " yes i am~ I decided to take a trip around the different dorms and steal some of your most valuable things, plus not to mention also chaining up your buddies here. " he motioned over to them. " But why? Why would you do this? " sunggyu questioned him which made leeteuk laugh " Why not do somethiing like this, Sunggyu? " he tilted his head " No one is telling me that I cant do this, now are they? No. So therefore thats why i did this. " Leeteuk walked over to the corner " and as for your precious items,everyone~ " leeteuk then uncovered the lost items that everyone was missing. " L.joe!! " Chunji called him. " See Sunggyu!? I wasnt lying!! " Chunji evily grinned. Sunggyu sighed and rolled his eyes,not caring right now about that. " Now, if you want your friends and items back.. you are gonna have to get through me " leeteuk took a few steps closer to sunggyu. From what Sunggyu could see, he saw a key hanging around leeteuks neck, the key to undo the chains from the others. As he stood there,he tried to think of a way to get it off leeteuks neck but then was suddenly kicked in the stomach,causing sunggyu to hit the ground.

Sunggyu slowly sat up with a groan and looked up at Leeteuk who was standing in his same spot,smirking at him. Sunggyu was beginning to get mad but before he could get up, another figure came flying in, sending leeteuk flying across the room. Sunggyu looked to see who the figure was " T-tao? " the figure turned to face everyone and smiled " Yep! hey everyone " Everyone was now wondering why Tao was here all of a sudden. " Why are you here, Tao? " Raina tilted her head " Oh,well, Leeteuk also took something from me.. " he replied " And that thing he took from me was my gucci.. " Tao narrowed his eyes at Leeteuk who stood up and came charging after Tao but before he could even make a move, Tao hit him with his wushu stick, knockoing Leeteuk to the ground again. " So thats why im here. " tao said. Tao helped Sunggyu up from the floor. Leeteuk stood up once again " You two think you can just take me down that easily huh? Well im not through with you two yet! " Leeteuk yelled as he pulled out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at Sunggyu and Tao. " Stop right there,Leeteuk! " said another manly voice. Everyone, even Leeteuk turned their attentions to the door and saw Siwon all dressed up like a sherrif ( mustache included ). " Siwon? " both Tao and Sunggyu said in unison. Siwon nodded and then turned his attention back to Leeteuk. Siwon whipped out a gun as well but before he could fire he suddenly collasped to the ground. Everyones eyes widened and then looked over at Leeteuk blowing at the end of his gun. " Oh my god! He killed Siwon! " Sunggyu said " You punk! " added Tao.

" You're next... " Leetuek then pointed the gun at Sunggyu and Tao again. " Sunggyu, watch out! " Tao yelled as him and Sunggyu dodged leeteuks fires. Tao tripped up Leeteuk with his stick which made him drop his gun. " Sunggyu! Grab the gun! I got this! " Tao told him. Sunggyu nodded and quickly went over to pick up the gun and aimed it at Leeteuk who stood up with his hands in the air. " Now now.. dont shoot.." he said then looked over at Tao " Dont hit me..You think that you can just finish me off like this hmm? Well i got anohter thing up my sleeve.. " Leeteuk then grabbed Tao's wushu stick and spun it around so it hit Tao and Sunggyu in the heads that made them fall to the ground. Leeteuk now had Tao's wushu stick in his hands. Sunggyu looked over at Tao who was knocked out due to the hard hit that Leeteuk did but he was surprised on why the impact of the stick didnt knock him out too. Sunggyu saw the gun that he just had a minute ago near him as he then reached over to get it but yelled out in pain as Leeteuk stepped on his hand. Leeteuk picked up the gun and looked down at Sunggyu " looking for this?~ " he smiled then fired at the ground which made sunggyu jump up just in time to dodge the bullet but ended up getting whacked again with the stick afterwards, causing him to fall onto the ground again. " Lets face it, Sunggyu... you cant defeat me.. Now, if we are done here,im just gonna kill your friends and be on my way.. " Leeteuk walked over to where the others were and aimed the gun at them.

Once Sunggyu saw Leeteuk point the gun at his friends, he had just enough energy to get up and punch leeteuk. Once Leeteuk dropped the gun, Sunggyu grabbed it and shaikly stood up,aiming the gun at Leeteuk who was now too injured to stand up. Leeteuk gasped when he saw that Sunggyu had the gun " Goodbye... " Sunggyu said then shot Leeteuk who went out,just like that. Sunggyu weakliy smiled then fell to the floor due to him being seriously injured as well. He groaned and crawled over to Leeteuk and removed the necklace that held the key from around his neck. " Dongwoo... here.. " Sunggyu weakliy spoke as he passed the Key over to Dongwoo beofre passing out. Dongwoo grabbed the key andf began unchaining everyone from the wall. Once everyone was unchained, they all rushed over to Sunggyu's side. " No! Sunggyu hyung! " Dongwoo freaked out and began shaking Sunggyu " Y-you cant be dead! No! " JR then moved Dongwoo away and examined Sunggyu " Its alright, hes alive, hes just knocked out... same with Tao over there... " they all looked over at a knocked out panda not too far from Sunggyu. Tao groaned and sat up,holding the side of his head " Uggh.. w-what happened..? " he looked over at Leeteuk who was now dead then glanced over at Sunggyu who was knocked out. " Sunggyu.." he got up and limped over to where everyone else was and kneeled down beside him. " Well at least hes alive... here,i got an idea.. " Tao then took out his phone and dialed a number, calling someone. A few moments later, Lay magically appeared catching everyone off guard. " Hello everyone~ " he said with a light smile; " L-lay..? How- " " Unicorn, remember? " he winked. He also kneeled down beside Sunggyu and looked at him for a minute before using his healing powers. Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes and saw everyone was around him. He sat up and looked around " W-what? " Dongwoo grinned and put both of his fists in the air "Yes! Hyung is allive! " he laughed. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and chuckled " Well duh Dongwoo.. of course im alive.. "

" Well.. hes healed, i'll be on my way now. Tao? you coming? " Lay said,earning a nod from Tao. " Tao,wait.." sunggyu stopped him " thank you." he smiled. Tao smiled back " no problem, sunggyu.. " Tao waved bye to everyone and magically dissappeared with Lay. Everyone rushed over to their now found items and cheered with smiles on their faces. " My skateboard! " Aron grinned,getting on his skateboard and then starting to skate around the room. " My necklace! " Lizzy squealed. " Ah,allow me, my dear~ " Baekho smiled softly as he put the necklace aorund Lizzys neck,causing her to blush lightly. " Thank you, Baekho.. " she gave Baekho a quick peck on the cheek as a thank you. Baekho could not believe that Lizzy just kissed him just a second ago. Baekhos smile then turned into a big Charlie Brown smile after that. " My plushy! " Raina smiled brightly as she held the plushy close to her. Sunggyu glanced over at the plushy that Raina was holding after he zipped up his leopard jacket. " Hey.. that plushy looks like me.. " he pointed to it and blinked. " h-huh?" raina blushed then looked down with a small smile on her face. Sunggyu thought that if that plushy was a plush version of him, then that must tell him that Raina likes him back the same way he likes her. Sunggyu blushed at the thought of it. After everyone retrieved their stolen items, they all walked back home with a smile on their faces and hoping that someting like this doesnt happen again. But they would be happy if something similiar like this day happened twice because everyone thought that this experience was a interesting way to get everyone to become closer with one another,to become closer friends.