★ 010. A Kidnapping For Skittles [ Junghyun feat. Gyurin + Lizzy ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

 

 

 

AN: WARNING: Really cracky scenario ahead xD This wasnt my idea btw, this was sorta like a request from one of my friends that I roleplay with so the relations in this are all from roleplaying

________________________________________________________________

 

" okay,you know the plan,right? " jungah asked woohyun. Woohyun nodded because he did understand what him and Jungah were gonna do tonight. "Alright,so we are gonna go to their house and not kidnap them,but instead kidnap lizzy. Why we are doing this is she always eats all the skittles and it makes it really hard for us- mainly me,to get any.. " jungah repeated the plan to woohyun. " But Jungah, dont you think this is a bit du- " "what,woohyun..? " jungah turned and gave him a glare. Woohyun became silent and took a few steps back " nothing., I said nothing.. " 

 

Jungah looked back at the plan and smirked " there is no way that this plan can fail " jungah studied the plan carefully making sure that there were no flaws and that this would be 100% successful. She would go back and change any mistakes that would screw the plan up and correct them until the plan was good to go. Jungah and woohyun went out to go kidnap lizzy that same night but made sure that there was no cops around so they couldnt get caught. They got to the place where Lizzy lived. Woohyun put a ladder up against the side of the house where the bedroom window to lizzys room was. Jungah and him both climbed the ladder and opened the window that was surprisingly unlocked. They sneakily climbed inside the room and quietly walked over to lizzys bed.

 

Jungah then reached over and was about to grab lizzy when suddenly she woke up and saw the two. She wantedto scream but jungah covered with her hand and held out a lollipop " we will give you this delicious lollipop if you dont scream " she said. Lizzy blinked then quickly grabbed the lollipop and put it in when jungah uncovered lizzys mouth. " good girl ' she smiled evily " now sweetie,just follow me and woohyun~ " she added. Lizzy nodded while on the lollipop and followed woohyun and jungah out of the house,running away in the night back to the junghyun pairs hideout. 

 

" what is this? " lizzy questioned as she looked up at the hideout " oh this? This is mine and jungahs hide- " jungah then elbowed woohyun in the side " ah! I mean~ our house that is full of candy! " he lied. Lizzys eyes brightened " ooh! Candy!? " just then she ran ahead towards the hideout to go look at the ' candy '. Jungah watched lizzy run towards the hideout before ruffling woohyuns hair " aish woohyun...really? House full of candy?? " woohyun just shrugged " I had to come up with something.. " 

 

Woohyun and jungah followed lizzy inside the hideout but saw she stopped in the doorway confused because what she saw was just an boring room. " ...wheres the candy? " she asked before jungah and woohyun pushed her in and locked the door behind. Woohyun pulled out a chair and sat lizzy on it. Jungah looked down at lizzy. " now lizzy, tell me..where are our skittles? " she asked nicely so lizzy wouldnt be too frightened. Lizzy tilted her head " skittles? I ate them " she responded which made jungah not mad but a bit saddened that she ate them,again! She then sighee and asked a second time " okay..do you have any more?? " lizzy just shook her head which made jungah facepalm after. She groaned and then crossed her arms, spesking in a stern tone " alright listen, some of those skittles are for us,not all for you so why dont you lay off of them for a bit and give some to us?? You can't say no because WE. ARE. DEMANDING. IT " 

 

There was a silent pause for a second before lizzy answered " nope! " this now made jungah mad. " woohyun! Hand me your phone " she ordered. Woohyun handed jungah his phone then scrolled through his contacts looking for a name. Once she found the name, she pressed the call button and held the phone up to her ear, waiting for someone to answer " umm..jungah? Its night and people are- " jungah shushed woohyun as he then became quiet. A male voice on the other line picked up " woohyun! Why the heck are you call- " " this isnt woohyun, sunggyu.. " sunggyus eyes widen when he found out that the voice on the other line was a woman,not woohyun. " w-who is this? " he cautiously asked the mysterious female on the other line " we have lizzy.. " jungah said, completely avoiding sunggyus question. "What!? " sunggyu yelled which happened to wake raina up next to him. 

 

"Baby,its 11:30 at night,why are you- " "someones got lizzy " sunggyu cut her off. Rainas eyes widened after hearing what sunggyu said, she quickly sat up " what!? " " I know!! " sunggyu yelled then spoke to the other person on the line " why do you have her? " he questioned " she has something that we want... if you want her back,bring a packet of skittles- " "wait...skittles? " sunggyu repeated, making sure he heard right. " why?- " "dont question it,just. Bring a packet of skittles if you ever wanna see your lizzy again.. make sure to bring them to this address " jungah told sunggyu the address to where him and raina needed to go then hung up without saying anything else. 

 

Sunggyu and raina exchanged a quick glance at each other then rushed to get their shoes on and run out the door. In the meantime at the hideout, woohyun was keeping lizzy entertained by playing a game with her. As for jungah, she waited by the door for sunggyu and raina to come with the packet of skittles she asked for. " they better bring them and not be fooling with me.. " she mumbled under her breath. " dont worry,jungah..im sure they will bring the packet of skittles.. " woohyun reassured her. "How do you know? " she shot a look at woohyun. He shrugged " I dont know " that answer made jungah facepalm again. She doesnt approve of stupid responses. 

 

A knock was heard at the door " that must be them.. "jungah smirked,unlocked the door and then opened it revealing sunggyu and raina standing right there with straight expressionless faces but that changed when they saw who the voice on the other line was. " unnie!? " raina said, sunggyu looked over and saw woohyun " Woohyun!? " woohyun waved shyly " h-hey hyung~.. " at that moment when sunggyu saw that woohyun was a part of this whole deal,he glared at him and then also facepalmed " goddamnit.., " jungah held her hand out and cleared "ahem! Skittles~? " sunggyu, still facepalming, turned around as raina then threw up some skittles into jungahs hand. Jungahs jaw dropped because she was expecting a packet of skittles, not someone throwing them up. She put one into " you're lucky they dont taste like vomit.. " she and woohyun then moved out of the way as raina ran over to hug lizzy and sunggyu ran over to well, attack woohyun.

 

He pinned woohyun against the wall " you better explain why the heck you are a part of this shiz " he growled. Woohyun flinched a bit before answering " I-it wasnt my choice, hyung!! " sunggyu tilted his head " it was jungahs idea.. I mean, come on hyung! I dont really care about skittles!! I prefer M&M's!! " sunggyu then let go of woohyun and turned to jungah who didnt hear anything that woohyun just said. "So.. you set this whole thing up..just so you can have some skittles!? " he shouted out, jungah nodded as she continued to snack on them " but hey! Lizzy keeps eating them all and I barely can get any~! " she whined. Sunggyu rolled his eyes because a 30 year old woman shouldn't be whining about candy. " well now you got some so..let lizzy go,juseyo., " he begged because he just wanted this whole thing to be over so he can go back home and sleep. 

 

" alright,lizzy,you are free " jungah told her. Raina picked up lizzy who was now clinging onto her. Raina looked over at jungah " unnie..you know you could of just asked for skittles.. " she told her. Jungah crossed her arms and pouted " yeah I know.. " raina nodded because that was good that she knew " okay then,but, since you scared me and sunggyu to death...you get no skittles for a few days! " she ordered which made jungahs jaw drop again " what!? Noooo hyerin~~ " she stamped her foot and whined. Sunggyu sighed and rolled his eyes cause again,women in their thirties shouldnt be acting like this. He turned to raina " love, can we go home now? " he asked her. " yes we can,baby " 

 

After that,the gyurin pair left with lizzy and headed home. Woohyun looked over at jungah " next time..just get M&M's... " he suggested as he then took out a packet of M&M's and began eating them.