★ 07. Red Moonlight [ Junghyun ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

 

AN: This pairing I came up with myself because I roleplay on RPR and woohyun and jungah are in a relationship in my rp and I decided to write a cool vampire scenario with them in it. I think namstar would make a awesome vamp ^ ,...., ^ + yes,their pairing name is Junghyun cx ♡ 

_______________________________________________

 

Vampires... some believe in them, some dont, and Jungah is one of those people who dont believe in such creatures. Shes heard a lot about them but even if there was news articles about them, she still wouldn't believe it. She, straight up, thought vampires were fake, same with werewolves. She thought they werent real. But her beliefs all changed around when one day she found a possibly realistic article on the computer.

 

" It is said that on a night where the moon is red,vampires come out and hunt for something to feast on. Reports show that a few witnesses have seen these vampires, one person saying " It was creepy,I knew about them but I never thought of them showing up in my neighborhood." Researchers dont know for sure what and where these creatures came from but they do know that they are real. "

 

After reading that,Jungah decided to check it out and actually get proof to see if these so called vampires were real. So that night, she sat by the window that was in her room and waited for the red moon to show up in the sky. Hours passed as jungah began to feel tired,she knew it,she knew it was just people making up silly stories and that vampires were still not real. Jungah went over and flopped down on her bed,starting to fall asleep but while she was doing that,a red moon rose up in the night sky without jungah knowing about it.

 

A while after the moon has risen,jungah fell asleep. The cool breeze from outside blew from her open window and the red moon shined in the night sky. But then a dark figure suddenly appeared by her window,the figure smirked and climbed through the window to get to jungah. He approached her and just stared at her, lying there sleeping. Jungah stirred around in her sleep and felt like someone was watching her. The dark figure noticed that she was about to wake up so he quickly went to a dark corner of the room so he couldnt be seen. Jungah opened her eys and sat up,looking around to see if anyone was in her room. She didnt see anyone until the same dark figure appeared on her bed, making her yelp.

 

" W-who are you..?" she asked the figure, holding a pillow close to her chest.

 

The figure leaned closer to her and breathed in jungahs scent,making a small sigh escape from his lips that soon turned into a smile. "The names Woohyun...thats all you need to know,dear~" 

 

"Okay thats nice to know that your name is woohyun, but that still doesnt tell me who you- " jungah froze,remmbering about the red moon and vampires. She didnt see a moon earlier though. She looked over at her window and saw a red light shining in. She looked back over at woohyun " you dont happen to be... one of those vampires I heard about, are you? "

 

Woohyun smirked " I am a vampire,my dear~ " he then leaned even closer to her,basically hovering over jungah now. Jungah didnt know why,but just by looking at woohyun,she did think he was attractive..and of course she now had proof that vampires were real because there is one right in her room,on her bed and hovering over her. Woohyun lifted up her chin and turned her head to the side

 

" this will only hurt for a second~ " he whispered which sent chills down jungahs back. Jungah bit her lip and waited for Woohyun to bite her neck but woohyun just couldnt do it. He pulled away and looked down "I cant do it.."

 

"You cant do what, woohyun? " jungah asked him, wondering why he wasnt gonna bite her. 

 

" I cant bite you..i mean I can but right now,.I just cannot bite you.. " he said then looked up at jungahs lips who to him right now,looked kissable. He his lips " I- " woohyun was cut off by jungah pulling him closer as she connected her lips with his. Woohyuns eyes widened at the sudden kiss but then closed,kissing jungah back. Since jungah found out that vampires were real she wondered wht it was like to kiss one. She thought it was no different from kissing another human but for some reason she felt a spark when she was kissing woohyun,something WAS different but what? Was it cause woohyun was a vampire and he put her under some sort of spell? Or was it cause she found him attractive enough to go ahead and kiss him? 

 

Jungah pulled away and looked in a different direction, blushing. "I-im sorry.. I- " 

 

"Why did you stop? " woohyun asked which made jungah turn to face him 

 

"W-what? " she blinked a few times,confused on what woohyun was trying to say

 

" that kiss..I never have been kissed by a human before.. I've always wondered what being kissed by a human felt like..and now that I've been kissed by one., " he looks at jungah with lustful eyes " I want more "

 

Jungah was a bit taken back by woohyuns words. She didnt know that he was wondering the same thing. What really caught jungah by surprise was that woohyun wanted more of jungahs sweet lips. Her heart began to pick up in speed which made her blood pump through her veins and her face heat up. Was this possibly.. love? Was she seriously falling for a vampire? She didnt know exactly how she was feeling right now but what she did know was that she wanted more of woohyuns lips moving against hers,she wanted to feel that spark again.

 

" more huh? Then come and get some more,woohyun.. " jungah smirked and winked at woohyun who then leaned in and kissed her. There again was the spark that jungah felt earlier, her lips moved in sync with woohyuns as he deepened the kiss. Jungah tilted her head slightly then winced lightly at the sudden contact of woohyuns fangs in her neck. He moved his lips back to jungahs and whispred against them

 

" I have left my mark on you now,darling. So now you are mine " 

 

Jungah wrapped her arms around woohyuns neck as they continued kissing,she actually liked the idea of being owned by a vampire, and a hot one in fact. "Im all yours,woohyun.. " she said once she pulled away to look into woohyuns golden eyes before kissing him once again. " But wait.." she pulled away again " what if my friends dont believe me? That im actually together with a vampire? " she questioned

 

" then I guess we will just have to make them believe some way,now would we? " he grinned evilly. Jungah nodded "neh,I guess we would.. " 

 

Jungah will never forget that night, her belief on vampires has changed, she saw a red moon,saw a vampire and even made out with one who then became her boyfriend afterwards. Now every time she sees a red moon , she will always remember the first night where she met Woohyun, her vampire boyfriend.