♡ 015. Selfcest N [ VIXX ( mainly N ) ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN; I was requested this from a roleplay im in 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

" Oh you are so beautiful~ no stop it~ YOU are more beautiful than I~ " N says, talking to himself in a mirror giggling like a young school girl. Just then a voice is heard that interrupts N's self time. " N hyung! Where are you? N hyung! " N sighs " Im in my room, Ken~! " he calls out while he fixes his hair, still looking in the mirror. Ken enters the room and sees N " hyung! " Ken says yet again. " Yes, ken~? " N hums. " Hongbin took my chopper doll and wont give it back! " Ken whined. Hongbin stepped into the room, holding onto the Chopper doll after hearing Ken. Ken notices Hongbin and then forcefully tries to grab the doll from him " Give me that~~ " Ken and Hongbin began to have a tug-o-war over the doll. N rolled his eyes starting to get a bit annoyed over his two dongsaengs fighting over a mere toy. N lowerw the mirror from his face and slightly glares at the two " Yah, can you go fight somewhere else? Im kinda busy here " he says, holding the mirror back up by his face and making expressions like he was gonna take a selca.

 

Hongbin lets go of the doll and crosses his arms looking over at a now happy Ken before turning his attention towards N " hyung please, you arent busy.. " he tells him. " yes I am " N responds " Busy with what? " Hongbin asks the elder, his head tilted " Admiring myself~ " N smiles as he continues commenting himself on how fabulous he is. This made Ken and Hongbin pretend to gag which N happened to notice " Yah! If you two dont like it, go! " he shouts. Ken holds the doll close to him and pouts before leaving the room. " Selfcest much? " Hongbin spats before turning around and walking out of the room. N shakes his head and sighs " Just Ignore them, Hakyeon~ the are just jelly cause they arent perfect like you~ I- no you are perfect~ " N smiles brightly to himself. 

 

After being in his room for a while, N starts to fell hungry and gets up going to the kitchen to get himself something to eat. On his trip there he sees all the other members gathered in the living room watching one of the interviews they did. N soon joins them after making himself some ramen and sits down in front of the tv since the couch was taken by the other members. Listening in on the interview, N heard a question that was asked to the whole group on the tv. That question being; In VIXX, who do you care about the most out of all the members? The other VIXX members casually answered the question that was given by picking a member and saying why they chose them. When it came to N, he answered jokingly, himself which made all the other members complain and judge him. " Good answer, Hakyeon.. " N quietly says to himself. " Hyung, why did you pick yourself over everyone else? " Ravi questioned N. N looks back at Ravi then faces the tv again, answering " Because self care is more important " he says matter of factly. " But what about us? Dont you care about us? " Leo adds in. N looks over at Leo and smiles " Ok I care about you, Leo. But everyone else? Heck, you guys are on your own " he shrugs and continues eating his food. 

 

The other members rolled their eyes at N, good thing he didnt see or else he would start to pick a arguement or even a fight with them. The other members didnt like how N was all high on himself. It made him look selfish and even look like a jerk because of how he was acting. They wanted to change how N was acting but didnt know how so they decided to just question him and see if he tells them why he is like this. " N hyung, why are all high on yourself? " Hyuk asked him. N rolls his eyes and chuckles before spinning around to face all the members. " Ever heard of the phrase " If you cant love yourself,how in the heck are you gonna love somebody else? " he tilts his head. The other members exchange looks then nod at N " Well thats what im doing, im loving myself so I can love others. And by doing that, I am complimenting myself on how fab I look, that my dancing is amazing, that I can make myself look prettier than most girls.. all that stuff. " The other VIXX members then changed their minds and thought what their leader was doing wasnt that bad as they thought. They thought maybe they should be a bit like N and compliment themselves, giving off a positive attitude. 

 

" So does that answer your question? " N tilts his head with a small smile on his face. " yes! " VIXX said in unison. N grinned then stood up " Good, nowif you excuse me~ " N does a twirl while heading towards the kitchen with the empty bowl of ramen " im gonna go to the practice room and dance my life away~ " N then proceeded to head towards the door and head out of the dorm, going to the practice room. VIXX looked at each other again before springing up from the couch and followed N because, why not start loving yourself while you are practicing? " N hyung,let us join you! " 

 

Soon after, all of VIXX became fantasy selfcest-dols.