★ 02. More Than A Friend? [ Jr. ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

AN: This is based off of a dream I had a few nights ago,only in this,its edited a bit ^^ and yes,my name is Hyosung ( for people who are wondering anyways )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- My POV -

 

Uggh.. it was another boring school day... sitting through 6 boring classes,doing lots of work that make your hands cramp and lots of blah blah blah from the teachers mouth.. Yay,thats my kind of day,NOT! 

 

It was the middle of the day and I remember being told that I had to go to this study room to do work that I supposedly missed. I entered the classroom and sat down in one of the seats that were in the back. The teacher dimmed down the lights a bit to make it harder for us to do work because you cant do work if you cant see in the dark! 

 

" Sorry im late! "

 

I heard a voice but I didnt look up till I saw my friend Jr. sit next to me. Jr.? What was he doing here? Jr. got out the work he missed and began writing on the paper. I set down my pencil and sighed, not wanting to do shiz. I glanced over at Jr. and saw that he was struggling.  Well no shiz,the teacher dimmed the damn lights!  Jr. set his pencil down and messed up his hair " Aish... I give up.. screw this " he said. Me and Jr. just talked quietly among ourselves the whole time instead of doing the work. As I was talking I felt Jr. put his arm around my shoulders, that was new..? He never used to do that before.

 

I shrugged and went with it,putting my arm around his shoulders as well. He looked over and and gave me a cute smile. Me and him continued talking but suddenly when I was saying something to him, he cut me off by giving me a quick kiss on the check. "J-jr.... " I said, a bit surprised at the sudden action. I looked at gim and saw that he,again,gave me another cute smile. I smiled back and then saw the lights come back on. "Alright everyone, get out" the teacher said. Me and Jr.got our bags and continued to talk but we didnt know that the teacher was getting annoyed of it.

 

"Hey!" me and Jr. both shouted. The teacher tossed us out! What the heck!? Me and Jr. looked towards the door and saw the teacher give us a look before closing her door. We cursed under our breaths and walked away.

 

School ended a few hours later and me and Jr. hopped onto the bus and then walked the rest of the way back to my house after we got dropped off. We noticed that when we got off,it was already dark outside. We didn't mind though since my house wasnt too far from where we were. We got to my house 10 minutes later. "Hey,you are staying iver for the night,right?" I asked him. " yeah I am " he said with a nod "but.. I dont wanna go in just yet " he included. We both stopped and I turned to him, wanting to know the reason why he didnt wanna head inside yet. He bit his lower lip,hesitating to say something but was a bit shy to open his mouth. He took a deep breath " Hyosung-ah.. I know you are my friend and all but.." he stopped speaking for a sec and looked down shyly. He looked back up at me and continued " I think I like you, more than a friend " 

 

His confession caught me a bit off guard but I sorta knew that he was going to say something like that. It explains the kiss on the cheek earlier and him putting his arm around me  So he does like me . I looked at him,not saying anything. "Do you like me back? The same way? " he questioned me. To be honest,idid likehim more than a friend,I just thought he was really cute and sweet and I soon started to get feelings for him. I looked down and nodded,blushing a bit. He smiled and then hugged me which also surprised me a bit because it was sudden. I hugged him back in return. We broke the hug and looked at each other for a few seconds.

 

"So,Hyosung-ah? Will you be my girlfriend?" he said. I smiled softly and nodded, meaning a yes. He smiled brightly and hugged me again, this time I heard him whisper something " thank you ". I tilted my head slightly but saw that he wasnt done talking yet "Thank you for accepting my heart ". I thought his little actions were cute so again I hugged him back. 

 

He then suddenly poked me and ran away "You're it! " he laughed. I looked at him and laughed while shaking my head " Yah Jr.! " I yelled out and then ran after him. We laughed and had a dun time for awhile outside then walked into the house and got ready to fall asleep for the night.