★ 05. Jealous? [ Gyurin feat. Daeryong ( Tasty ) ]

《 ☆ ♡ Kpop Tales ♡ ☆ 》

Yes, another Gyurin scenario~ cx I thought about this idea last night and I thought that it would be a interesting one to write so.. here you go,for anyone who is actually reading these ._. 

______________________________________________________________

" So..the Tasty twins? " Raina questioned as she gently swung her and Sunggyus arms in the air. "Neh, they are under the same entertainment as us. They are nice,im sure you will like them " Sunggyu said as him, Raina and the Yadong pair who decided to come along walked to Tastys dorm. Once they all got to the dorm, Sunggyu knocked on the door and a few seconds later,the older twin, Daeryong answered the door. "Hey Sunggyu~ what brings you here? " Daeryong said then he looked over Sunggyu and saw that Dongwoo and Hoya were with him " Hey guys " he waved to them as Dongwoo and Hoya did the same. He then noticed a girl that was with Sunggyu. " ooh whos this pretty young thing~? " Daeryong questioned as he leaned against the door,eyeing raina up and down. Raina looked over at Sunggyu " This is Raina, my girlfriend " he said as Raina waved at Daeryong with a smile " Shes from the group After School and is part of its sub unit, Orange Caramel " he included.

 

Daeryong didnt know Sunggyu had a girlfriend but he didnt really care about Sunggyus words,instead,he was more interested in Raina. He snapped out of his thoughts and bowed " ah nice to meet you, Raina " he said while Raina did the same " nice to meet you as well, Daeryong " Daeryong just smiled at her in return. " Hey bro, whos at the door? " someone said from inside the dorm. Daeryong turned his head to see his twin,Soryong standing behind him " Oh, Soryong,its just a few members from Infinite and Raina from After School " he said as Soryong bowed politely to all of them. Daeryong mover aside and so did his twin so the four can walk in.

 

Everyone took a seat inside and chatted a bit but then Sunggyu remembered that he left Woohyun in charge back at the dorm with the other members. He mentally facepalmed knowing that he didnt trust woohyun so much to watch the dongsaengs because with the greasy tree in charge,who knows what can go on when their oldest hyung isnt around. "I'll be back everyone, gotta go check and see if everything is going alright back at the dorm. " he said as he stood up from his seat. Everyone nodded in understanding before Sunggyu walked out of the room. In Daeryongs mind, he thought that it was a good time to try and make a move on Raina while Sunggyu was gone. 

 

He moved over next to Raina and put his arm around her " Hey there " he said. Raina turned her head and saw Daeryong suddenly sitting by her " oh hey " she replied back with a small smile. " So, Sunggyu is your boyfriend hmm? " he questioned her as he played with the ends of Rainas hair. Raina bit her lip and answered " umm.. yes? " she said awkwardly since she didnt know what Daeryong was doing. Daeryong hummed in response then opened his mouth to speak " Why dont you just leave him? " he suggested " Excuse me? " she raised her voice a bit and her eyes widened slightly at Daeryongs words " Im just saying, why not leave him and date someone better, like me?~ " he leaned closer to her.

 

Just when Raina was about to respond, Sunggyu walked through the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw the sight in front of him. Daeryongs body was close to his girlfriends, a bit too close. His hands balled into fists and shot a slight glare at Daeryong. Dongwoo, Hoya and Soryong looked over at Sunggyu then at Daeryong. Daeryong turned his head and saw Sunggyu " Oh hey, you are back" he smiled lightly " what is this? " Sunggyu asked, still standing in the same spot " whats what? " Daeryong replied as he crossed his legs and tilted his head slightly. This made Sunggyu a bit angry " Dont play dumb with me, Daeryong.. What are you doing with your arm around Raina? " Sunggyu asked again but this time pointing at Daeryong.

 

" Why does it matter to you so much? " Daeryong asked him with an eyebrow raised. Sunggyu clenched his teeth and took a deep breath to try and calm himself down " Because that is my girlfriend and-" "are you jealous,Gyu? " Daeryong cut him off " what? " Sunggyu said. Daeryong repeated himself " I said.. are. you. jealous,gyu? " Sunggyu wanted to say yes but he losed his fists tighter and shook his head once, trying to force a smile " nope " he answered. To test Sunggyu, Daeryong wrapped his arms around Raina and leaned his head on her shoulder " how about this? Does this make you jealous? " he asked him again. Again, Sunggyu just shook his head and replied with a no even though the answer was opposite in his mind. Daeryong smirked " really? So.. you wouldn't mind if I did this..? " Daeryong then lifted his head up and slightly turned Rainas head to look at him as he then leaned in closer to her,about ready to meet his lips with hers. But before he could do that, Sunggyu quickly and forcefully moved Daeryong and pulled him outside the door,closing it behind him.

 

By now, Rainas face was red because she didnt know exactly why Daeryong was doing this. Was it to just make sunggyu jealous? Or perhaps does Daeryong like Raina? She didnt think so much of the second option. She stuck with the first one because she knew for sure that's where Daeryong was getting at. Awkward silence then filled the room until Daeryong walked back in. Everyone looked over at him, eyeing him wanting to know what happened but Daeryong just bit his lip and then changed the subject " Who wants Ramen? " he asked as he clasped his hands together. Raina on the other hand felt bad for sunggyu that he had to see that. She got up and then left the dorm going to go talk to sunggyu about the whole situation. 

 

Once sunggyu got back to the dorm, myungsoo, sungyeol and sungjong saw the look on their hyungs face. They knew he was angry about something. He walked past them without saying a thing and was about to walk to his room till woohtun came out of his room. He also saw the look on sunggyus face " hyung? Whats wrong? " he cautiously asked in case if sunggyu would snap at him but instead sunggyu stopped and turned to him " lets talk about this privately " he said and moved woohyun back into the room,closing the door behind them. Myungsoo,sungyeol and sungjong looked at each other with blank stares. In woohyuns room,sunggyu explained to woohyun about what had happened over at the tasty dorm and why he was mad. Woohyun understood and thought it was wrong for daeryong to do such a thing,knowing that you wouldnt like it. Sunggyu felt a bit better after speaking his mind out to woohyun but then he heard a knock on the door. Sungyeol opened it slightly " hey sunggyu hyung, someones here to see you " he said. Woohyun and sunggyu both exchanged glances then got up going to go see who it was at the door. 

 

He stopped in his tracks when he saw who it was. " Raina.. " he said quietly. "Umm... we'll leave you two alone " woohyun said as he moved the rest of the members to his room. " w-what are you doing here? " sunggyu asked her. Raina took a step closer to sunggyu " I just wanted to say im sorry- " "why are you sorry? You didnt do anything wrong " sunggyu cut her off. Raina looked down and bit her lip slightly " if anyone is sorry,it should be me. Im the one who left the dorm and im sorry that dongwoo and hoya were no help in trying to at least stop him.. " he apologized then took a step closer to Raina,lifting her chin up to look into her eyes " Next time I wont leave you with someone like him, who gave him the right anyways to do that when he should've known that I wouldnt have liked it. " Raina stayed silent and just listened to what sunggyu said " Just remember, Raina. You are mine, no one elses.. " he spoke softly to her. She nodded in response " Good " he said then leaned in,connecting his lips with Rainas. Once they broke the kiss,sunggyu put his hands on her waist and smiled at her but then heard whispering behind him " Did you get the picture,myung? " woohyun quietly said to him. Myungsoo nodded with a smirk on his face " yep " 

 

" yah! " sunggyu shouted which caused the other members to jump slightly. Myungsoo quickly hid the phone behind his back " oh hi, hyung " he said " were you listening the whole time? " he questioned them. They all shook their heads rapidly but he knew they were probably lying. Just then the door opened " hey we are back~! " dongwoo called out. Sunggyu looked back at Raina " Do you wanna stay here for a bit? I promise that its a lot better than the tasty dorm " Raina giggled and smiled at sunggyu "I'd love to " sunggyu smiled and pecked her lips. For the rest of the day, Sunggyu hung out with his girlfriend at the infinite dorm. He smiled to himself knowing that this was way better than the tasty dorm,because daeryong wasnt here and that his girlfriend was all his.