Possessive Eunjung

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung is sitting alone at the park bench of their university waiting for her big eyed girlfriend. Thinking that they might go home together since she waited for a long time. Her friends Soyeon and Boram are stil at the student council meeting while Hyomin went out with Qri, Somehow, she's wondering what happen between that two egg folks. 

"HI!!" Jiyeon greeted her from behind. She notice the other girl standing behind her girl.

"Jing! You're done?" She asked. obviously they are done. But, she asks anyway. 

"Hmmmm" Jiyeon move closer to her and gave her a peck on her right cheek. She can't but to blush. 

"Did you wait long babe?" 

"Not that long. I was thinking. Shall we go?" Eunjung questioned.

"about that.. Can Hyeri come with us? Her car tires were flat.." Jiyeon said looking at Hyeri with a pout. The white puppy saw that pout, can't help to get jealous. 

"so this is Hyeri?" she thought. Jiyeon told her about Hyeri everytime she has a chance. Like when they were on the phone. Jiyeon will always put Hyeri on the topic. Hyeri and Jiyeon are chosen to be the emcee at the upcoming school event. Somehow, Eunjung can't help but to get worried. Hyeri seems nice.She seems harmless. But there this feeling inside her that made her think that she can't trust this girl. Gut feel. 

"Ohh.. so she is Hyeri? Hi. Nice meeting you." Eunjung said being nice and extending her hand to Hyeri. 

"Ohh.. Nice meeting you too unnie. Jiyeon unnie told me alot about you" 

"she's not badmouthing about me right?" 

"hahaha well...." 

 "YAH!"Jiyeon slap Hyeri's arms making Eunjung feel irritated again. 

"Are they that close?" the baekguu thought. 

Hyeri look at Eunjung for a moment and gulp at the dog's eyes staring at Jiyeon's hands. Hyeri took a step backward. Jiyeon spot the jealousy of her puppy girlfriend.

"You okay babe?" She asked sweetly as she can. Eunjung nod and smile.

"Let's go." The baekguu said. 

Jiyeon look back at Hyeri signalling that her girl is just like this sometimes. Or everytime. Hyeri got that and just grin at her.

--

The drive home were quiet between Eunjung and Hyeri. It's Jiyeon who keep on talking endless. 

"You know what? Sometimes Mr. Kang is asking too much from the students. What are we? Slave?" Jiyeon complained and look at Hyeri at the back seat. Hyeri seems uncomfortable at the moment. Well. Who wouldn't be? Eunjung was eyeing her in the rear view mirror. Like a jealous wolf. 

"Uhh.. Yes unnie. Sometimes he is." Hyeri spoke, 

"But, he's nice. You just have to follow his request and he'll gave you good grades" Finally, Eunjung joined the conversation.

Jiyeon beamed at the corner. She stare at Eunjung for a while and smile.

"You think babe?" Jiyeon ask again.

Eunjung nod and grab her girlfriend's hand. Showing off to Hyeri that Jiyeon is hers. 

"He is. You might get bored talking to him at times but he is nice" Eunjung said and squeezed dino's palm. 

Jiyeon pout "Why don't you marry him then?" she said. Trying to tease Eunjung.

"I'll ask him tomorrow" Eunjung said serious. 

Jiyeon mouth agape at her girl's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter