Special student

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The short haired girl locked herself on her bedroom and jump on her bed.. After a long day spending with her friends and Jiyeon she's finally home. Driving is tiring but who cares, whenever she's happy of what's she's doing, she don't mind. Spending time with JIyeon today, she figure out that the little Dino is not just rude.. she's pretty violent too. Whenever she laugh about something. Her hands will automatically hit your shoulders. She smiled at that thought. 

"keke~ her hands on my shoulders" She talk to herself dreamily while giggling..

"her smell~~" she continue..

"Urghhh. She's making me crazy" 

"It's another day of Panda night" She said and pout.. 

She manage to get up on her bed and look at the bedside clock.. "7:35, mom is not yet at home.." 

Eunjung dialed her mom's number to check on her. It usually happens on thier home, her mom and dad is working though.. 

After some ringing her mom picked up the phone.

"Mom, where are you now?" She asked her mom not even greet her "hello"

"I'm still at my piano tutorials honey. Are you hungry? Just cook whatever is there" Her mom answered.

Eunjung frown. Her mom is always busy at her work. But she have to work for her daughther since she's still studying.. her dad's sallary is quite enough but the household bill is not eay to pay..

"Okay~ Do you want me to pick you up? I'm free mom." She proposed. Being a good child is in her character afterall.

"It's not that far honey.. Mom will be fine.." her mom replied.

"But.. Don't you want me to give you a ride?" she asked..

"Aigoo.. Do you miss mommy?" her mom said sweetly..

"N-no~"

"haha.. okay honey pick me up at the apartment near the flower shop." She finally agreed.

"OKAY!! Just tell me if I will go there." She joyfully answered.

"Maybe after an hour honey okay? Bye.. love you. don't get yourself hungry" She remind her.. 

"yes mom~ loveyoutoo" Eunjung sweetly answered..

She actually misses her mom. She's not getting much attetion with her since the lady got her piano tutorials lately. She nap a bit and alarmed her phone so she can wake up whenever her mom is finished.

--

Eunjung woke up after she heard her alarm tone ringing. She tried her best to open her eyes and checked the time. It's almost 8:30 in the evening but her mom didn't message her. So again, she decided to call her. 

"Mom?" She said after she hear her mom picked up the phone.

"Honey.. We're almost done. COme here now. Pick me up on the lobby." The lady said.

"Okay.. I'll be there" She ansered and hung up the phone. Her mom at the other line curved a smiled hearing her daugther's attentiveness. 

Soon enough, the short haired girl drive her way to her mom. 

--

Jiyeon's POV

My piano lesson starts late night since I got home late from hanging out with my friends. Being with them is fun. We haven't really spend time together due to the school agenda and activities, everyone is busy so it's good that we have out time together. It's good to have some fun with your friends once in a while. 

Mrs. Ham didn't mind to teach me even if it's kind of late. After we're done finishing the last piece that she taught me. She have to go home, I offered her a ride home but she refused. She said her daughter will pick her up and I just agreed.

Remembering the time with Mrs. Ham. I realized that's it's been a year since she started to be my piano teacher. My mom and her used to be classmates slash friends when they were still in thier college. She's close to my family too.. Even my Dad knows her. 

"Are you sure your daughter will going to pick you up Mrs. Ham? You know I can call my mom's driver to send you home." I stated.

"yes, she will Jiyeon-ah.. Don't worry she's on her way." She simply answered.

"Okay.. The let me just walk you to the lobby Madam" I told her politely.

"Jiyeon.. I think I already told you to call me Auntie. Don't you want me to be your Aunt?" She asked jokigly.

I got nervous of her question for a second. 

"N-no Mrs. Ham.. I'm just being polite.. You are still my mentor in terms of music.. I should more formal I think" I answered. 

"You got a point there young one. Maybe you can call me Aunt whenever we're not having lessons. I'm still your Mom's friend darling. She will be mad at you if she heard you calling me that" She said and laugh. 

"Okay then.. Auntie it is" I replied and hung my head low. I'm a bit shy to Mrs. Ham.. because I'm not used to this. 

She pat my shoulders lightly and smiled to me warmly. I smlied back. Knowing Mrs. Ham.. She's like.. super kind. SHe's been teaching me piano for a year now. She's very professional and understanding teacher. She's loving and caring too.. I can see that kind of mother on her personality.Shetold me before that she has a daughter and she loves her daughter too much since the girl is thier only child.. I remember the time when she gave me home made cookies that they baked together, she said that it's a good way to passed the time and their bonding moment too. The cookies are tasty though.. I wish my mom and I could do the same thing.. Mrs. Ham talks a lot about her daughter. She once told me that ever mother's day is special to them, they spend the whole day together to celebrate. But all they did was to eat and chat. Simple but meaningful right? 

Another thing I know about Mrs. Ham is her love for flowers. She said that her daugther will buy them for her once in a while. She raised her with love.. maybe that's why they were that CLOSE. I envy them.. Their bond as a mother and a daughter is almost perfect. But I never met Mrs. Ham daughter. i wonder how she looks like. 

My thoughts about them cleared when Mrs. Ham suddenly spoke. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter