Slowly

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain Ham girl is walking in their school corridoe. While walking lifelessly, she's thinking about how to forget all the worriness in her mind about the incident with JIyeon. She haven't seen her yesterday though.. She stop stalking  her because she's hurt, her ego and pride her. Anyhow, she feel empty today.. she texted her bestfriend Hyomin to have some coffee with her and Hyomin knowing what happened to Eunjung, without hesitation she said yes even though waking up early is forbidden to someone like her she have to be a bestfriend to Eunjung now. 

"Jungieee~" the mouse greeted her bestfriend brightly.

"Oh hey buddy~" Eunjung answered monotously.

"Aigooo~ Let's go! You still have to tell me what happen" She said and drag her bestfriend through the cafeteria.

--

Hyomin bought two cups of coffee for them and sit beside Eunjung.

"Jungiee~ You look like a panda" 

"I didn't sleep last night.. well I do. maybe around 5am and wake up at 6" She answered.

"aww~ come one! Cheer up! I bought you coffee"

"thanks. But, seriously dude? Am I that annoying?" Eunjung asked her bestfriend. 

"Well.. not really.. just sometime.. Soyeon is more annoying" She said and roll her eyes. 

Eunjung smiled..

"I don't understand it.. She's actually nice to all of you. Even with Boram who only knew how to nod and say 'yes' and 'no'.. I- i just don't get it" 

Hyomin look at her upset bestfriend. Being ignored with someone is the worst thing for Eunjung. She feels sorry for her..

"Yeah.. that's what I thought too buddy.. anyway, you know the old saying?"

"what saying?" Eunjung asked confusingly..

"That be careful of someone you ignore. Because what you ignore is what you need more.. Jiyeon is treating you like a trash right now. But I'm sure she'll need you dude. So cheer up!" Hyomin said to comfort her love sick bestfriend..

"How I wish." 

"What's your plan now?" Hyomin asked again. 

"Try to avoid her again.. I don't know what should I do." 

"then act like nothing happen."

"easy to say huh?" 

"Do you still like her?"

"do I really have to answer that?" 

"Yeah right.."

and the two girls enjoy their coffee. Hyomin kept telling Eunjung about the movie they watch yesterday. Eunjung, to be nice she just laugh along with her bestfriend although in her mind the thought of Jiyeon didn't go away.

--

After their class the four girls went straight to the practice room, Eunjung is quite cheerless today. Soyeon, Boram, and Hyomin feel sorry for her.

"Eunjung-ah! How about you give us some ride and hang out today?" Soyeon suggest.

"Sounds fun! I have nothing to do after we practiced." Eunjung smiled brightly.

"Good.. then let's hang out after this. It's been a while since we go out all together" Hyomin stated.

"Okay~ Anyway, where is Jieun? She's not coming?" Eunjung asked..

"She's coming.. don't worry"

Inside the music room, while setting up the instrument that they will going to use. IU knocked at the door. 

"I'll open it." She said.

"Jieun-ah!! Aigoo. let's go. We're about to start" Eunjung greeted her. She also notice that Iu is with her friends. She smiled to them.

"Unnie.. is it okay? They wanted to watch us practice." IU said.

"it's fine. You can sit there girls" the baekguu said and point at the chairs.. Music room is quite big for them.

"Don't worry Jungieee~ we're not going to bother you" Qri said and hold on Eunjung arms..

"I know/ keke~"  

Suzy glared at Qri. She likes Eunjung too.. but not so much so she let it pass. Jiyeon walk to the sit that Eunjung told them and put her earphone. She have to go with them since sher car is not yet fixed. She's going home with IU today. Eunjung didn't even glance at Jiyeon. She's trying so hard to avoid any eye contact with her.

Hyomin noticed it and smiled.. 'atleast she know how to ignore her too' Minnie thought and she smiled inwards. 

The three girls greet IU's friends and they smiled to them. 

And then Eunjung spoke again. 

"I don't have somethinh on my mind right now, so I'm just going to sing what's on the list" Eunjung said and scratch the back of her head.. In fact her heart is tumbling inside seeing Jiyeon.. She can't help it of course.. 

"it's okay unnie~ uhmmm You know the "Red" song by Taylor Swift? It's pretty popular today" IU asked..

"Uhhh.. well.. I know the song. Should we start with that one?" She said. 

"Aigoo.. the song lyrics fits you well buddy" Soyeon teased Eunjung//

"Yah!" Eunjung complain..

"okay, let's start now.. Boram, try to slow down the beat.. we're going to make it slow" the ham added.

"Aye Aye Captain!" Boram answered. IU chuckle at Boram unnies energetic answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter