Unlove you.

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlove. Have you ever felt it?  Like there’s no one to be there for you when you needed them. No one is going to ask you if you are okay. Like you are alone. Nobody cares for you. You feel unwanted, unappreciated, and you feel like a total . Then suddenly, someone came into your life and provided you with the exact joy and happiness that you haven’t experience long time ago. And when you have that someone, someone that cares for you, that person that you can see your future with, a person you can call your own, someone who truly appreciate you not because of what you can offer or what you have but that person who deeply value you for who you are.

 

One point in our life we tend to lie to that person, because you don’t want them to go. That feeling of regret when time passes and you realize you’ve let the wrong person go.  And you can’t blame people for walking away in your life, because you are the one that didn’t give them a reason to stay.  And then you just simply wish that you have the remote control. Do fast forwards, play and specially a rewind button. Rewind button to get back to the things that you wish you haven’t done.

Jiyeon woke up feeling stuffy in her stomach. It’s been four days since that incident of her baby girl walking away to her door. One moment they were all in love and then now they are total stranger. She did try chasing Eunjung. But it wasn’t enough reason for her to stay. And she’s currently on her bathroom mirror looking at her god damn sinful self.

 

“You ed up ” She murmurs to herself.

Another 24 hour crying session. It’s the longest four days of her life. If she just listen to her girl when she asked her to stay away from Hyeri that rooftop kiss will never happen. She won’t be a dinosaur who is very confuse with her feelings and identity. She brushes the stray of hair on her face and look in to the mirror once again. She is different, the Park Jiyeon who is known for being a cold hearted dinosaur turned into this sappy girl who cries over for a certain puppy.

“Jing, you okay there buddy?” she heard her best friend’s voice.

Jiyeon wish she could say that she’s fine. But she’s not. She feel the cringe down to . Another sign that she will be going to cry her heart out.

“Y-yeah. I’m okay.” IU heard the cracked of her voice. She can’t help but feel sorry for her best friend. They just found out that Eunjung flew away all the way to Japan with her Auntie from drunk Soyeon.

*Flashback*

After Eunjung left Jiyeon’s door that night, she set up a drinking session with her girlfriend’s best friends. Little baekguu is not answering her phone calls and voice messages. She did go to her house and to her unluckiness it’s locked. Which means no one is at home. It’s spring break and Eunjung and Jiyeon planned everything together until that kissed happen.

 

Dinosaur Jiyeon does have Eunjung’s Mom number on her contact list however she it too chicken to call her and asked her about Eunjung’s well being. So the best way to find out where is her that day is through her bff’s mouth. She invited Hyomin, Boram and Soyeon to have a drink with them.  Unfortunately Minnie didn’t make it because of certain reason which of course Qri. Hyomin is too chicken also to admit that she is trying to avoid the girl.

That night, Boram tiny self and Soyeon smart mouth came into the picture. In one table there’s a group of girl with a lot of beers and vodka.

“You know? It’s not Eunjung’s fault okay?” Boram called Jiyeon out.

Jiyeon just nod and had another shot of vodka. A painful expression written all over her face.

“But, where’s the bucket of beer that we ordered?” Soyeon snap.

Everyone laugh at the obviously drunk girl spat.

*2 hours later when everyone is drunk*

“You know Jing” Soyeon started to talk.

It’s like everyone in the table is snoring except for Jiyeon who can compose herself which is a miracle and IU who only drink lemon juice and orange juice. Acidic kind of drinks.

“I know where Eunjung is. Of course I’m here bestfriend’s forever” She said.

Soyeon got Jiyeon’s full attention as well as IU.

“Actually, she already leave Jiyeon. Her Mom’s sister who is based on Japan asked her to go with her this summer vacation. She even tell us that she wanted to invite you as well since Christmas break was very awful for both of you”

And then suddenly the table got wild.

“WHAT?!”

“NOOOO”

“WHAT ABOUT EUNYEON”

“WHY DID YOU TELL HER” Boram exclaimed.

And all of Jiyeon’s  spring break goals falls into pieces

“Guys, calm down. It’s just that she’ll find herself somewhere and she needs time to forget what happen with you and Hyeri, Jing”

 

“I know right? Our little puppy need some time to absorb everything”  Soyeon explained.

The night went well with the other girls, Jiyeon is on her unusual self. Trying to figure out why she didn’t reach out to Eunjung the very first night they fight. It was pitiful for her.  When Jiyeon found out about Eunjung whereabouts, she was devastated. She doesn’t know where they stand right now. Are they officially over? Thoughts keep on coming into her mind and the “Heaven” song by Bryan Adams in the background doesn’t help at all.

She’s regretting everything. She regret befriending Hyeri. She can’t be mad at Eunjung though.  She keeps on reminding herself that she will make things right.

“Hey.” Boram p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter